剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
And most people have a tape degausser just hanging around on their coffee table.
大部分拥有消磁器的人只会流连于咖啡桌旁边
Well, at least tell me this...
呃,至少告诉我...
how did you manage to buy those tapes for 1/10 of their market price?
你是怎么用市场价的十分之一买♥♥到这些带子的?
Why, sir...
呃,先生...
I've always depended upon the kindness of strangers.
我一直都相信陌生人也有善良的
Oh, kindness at the sheriff's department.
哦,是郡长办公室里的善良人
I seriously doubt it.
我表示严重怀疑
I'm not questioning your integrity.
我不是质疑你的诚实
I'm just asking you for a logical response to the points I've raised.
我只是要求你对我提出的问题作出合理的回应
Logical? Look, barbie, I've had a bellyful of your snide little digs.
合理?听着,芭比,我很清楚你的脑袋里在想什么
Here's my final word.
我最后要说的是
I'll never, ever send two boys from good families to jail on the word of that mexican whore!
我永远不会因一个墨西哥妓♥女♥的一面之词 把两个出身良好的孩子送进监狱
I think it's time to take a break.
我们应该休息一下
Uh, yeah. Good idea.
恩,是呀,好主意
Miss foreman, I'd like to change my vote.
主席小姐, 我改变主意了
What?
什么?
Did god just speak to you?
上帝刚刚跟你谈过吗?
Sir, I think that's a bit out of line.
先生,我觉得你有点过火了
You're right.
你是对的
I apologize.
我向你道歉
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I'm changing my vote, too.
我也改变主意了
Even lying hookers deserve a little holiday cheer, don't they?
就算是说大话的妓♥女♥也有资格过过节,对不对?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Of course I'm serious.
当然,我很认真
Light the yule log, crank the mannheim steamroller. It's Christmas.
点亮圣诞节蛋糕,唱起曼海姆压路机 (以圣诞音乐闻名天天下的乐队),圣诞节到了
Those boys will appeal, and they'll win.
那两个男孩会上诉,他们肯定会赢的
I'll sleep with visions of sugarplums trusting their fate in a jury
我会带着美梦入睡 相信他们的命运将会掌握在
that doesn't kowtow to a high school cheerleader!
一个不用向高中拉拉队长磕头的陪审团手里
Let me take this moment to thank you.
借这点时间我要向你表示感谢
I learned a lot about civic responsibility.
我确实学到很多关于公民责任的东西
Pardon me.
对不起
Veronica?
Veronica?
I just wanted to congratulate you on the superb job you did.
恭喜你做得很漂亮
Most impressive, especially for someone your age.
给我印象最深的,是你年纪还这么轻
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't know if you've made plans for college,
我不知道你是否已经做好了大学的计划
but I think you'd fit right in at Hearst.
但我想你非常适合去Hearst大学
Stay here in Neptune?
在Neptune上大学?
Well, we won't be moving the university.
呃,我们学校肯定不会搬的
I'd really kind of planned on having my car packed and running during graduation ceremonies,
我倒真的打算打包好行李,毕业典礼的时候就开上我的车
just to kind of beat the rush out of Neptune.
一路狂奔远离Neptune
Then there's the other thing.
还有一件事
What other thing?
什么事?
The tuition. Hearst is a bit pricy.
学费 Hearst大学的学费有点贵
We have some very generous scholarship and grant programs.
我们可以提供很丰厚的奖学金和研究项目
You're our kind of student.
你是我们要的学生
I'd fight for you.
我会为你争取
So, life goes on.
生活还在继续
Another day of work,
又是一天的工作
carry-out meatloaf,
肉馅糕外卖♥♥
two lousy days of holiday left.
还有两天喧闹的节日
And a freshly vandalized car.
和一辆刚刚被摧残的车
Socially speaking, looks like I'm right back where I was a year ago.
正式点说,看起来我又回到了一年前的我
Somehow I don't think I'd be very welcome anymore at Dick's new year's eve bash.
但不知为何又觉得除夕之夜的狂欢跟我有点格格不入
Tax reports?
税务报告?
Did you change careers without consulting me?
你没问过我就换工作了?
My dad, the accountant, seriously less cool.
我的老爸,会计师,那个工作一点也不酷
Oh, hey, did you hear about our verdict? We voted to convict.
哦,嘿,你听说了我们的裁决吗? 我们一致同意有罪
It's making me real popular with my classmates.
那让我在我们班上变得非常受欢迎
It's not always easy doing the right thing.
做出正确的决定是件不容易的事
If that phrase isn't on the Mars family crest, it should be.
如果那句话不在Mars家族的语录里,那真是太可惜了
What's with the janitorial supplies?
清洁工具供给怎么样了?
Oh, just tidying up after a billion or so starlings.
哦,忙着收拾成百上亿只八哥留下的残局
They seem to be the official courthouse mascots.
他们现在好象成郡政♥府♥正式的吉祥物了
Veronica.
Veronica
What can you tell me about deputy Leo, about his family?
能不能告诉我关于Leo的事, 他的家庭怎么样?
Deputy, can you step in here for a moment? I need to speak with you.
Leo, 能进来一下吗? 跟你说句话
What's up, Keith?
怎么了, Keith?
Tell me about your little sister.
说说你的小妹妹吧
Tina?
Tina?
What can I say? She's a great kid.
我说什么呢?她是一个很好的孩子
She's 10 years old.
她10岁了
She's totally nuts about the 49ers.
她是四九人队的超级粉丝
She challenges me to crazy eights every night. She always wins.
每天晚上都跟我玩'疯狂八'(一种游戏),她老是能赢我
She's got Down syndrome, though.
虽然她有唐氏综合症
so learning's kind of a struggle.
所以学习对她来说不是件容易的事
Is that why you stole the tapes?
这就是你偷录像带的原因吗?
Keith...
Keith...
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Tina's having a really rough time in public school.
Tina在公立学校的日子很不好过
She's getting picked on. She's falling way behind.
她老是被点名,成绩也落下很多
And I want to send her to private school, where she can get special care.
我想送她去读私立学校,可以有人专门照顾她
That's rough, Leo.
是挺难的, Leo
But I still don't see how you can justify what you've done.
但我还是不理解为什么你会觉得这样做是合理的
You've really damaged the case against Echolls.
你已经完全把Echolls的案子给毁了
You know, Keith, there are several people, including Veronica,
你看, Keith, 好几个人包括Veronica都看过那盘带子
who saw those tapes that can testify what's on them.
他们可以证明带子上有什么
And I hope you realize I didn't do this to get rich.
我希望你明白我这样做不是为了发达
I could have made a whole lot more if I wanted to.
如果我想的话,我可以赚到很多很多钱
Yeah, like half a million.
是呀,象50万
That must have been hard to pass up.
一定很难拒绝
No, actually, it was easy.
不,事实上,很容易
I nearly gave the tapes back,
一想到网上散播得到处都是...
thinking about them plastered all over the internet...
我都打算把带子还回来
until I saw Logan Echolls in the hallway,
直到我看到走廊上的Logan Echolls
poring over a list of all the departmental e-mail addresses.
死盯着部门员工的e-mail地址列表
I got his message, and
我收到了他的信
I knew it was him.
我知道就是他
He made it clear that he just wanted them destroyed.
他说得很明白只想把带子销毁掉
Well, you know I can't just let you slide on this one, Leo.
呃,这件事我不能让你逍遥法外, Leo
I know.
我知道
I'm not asking you to.
我也不会要求你这么做
"Although no single cause can directly account for the theft,
"虽然录象带被盗没有唯一直接的原因
the primary factor appears to be insufficient oversight by the designated caretakers,
但指定看管者的疏忽是导致失窃的主要原因
most notably deputy Leo D'Amato.
主要责任人是Leo D'Amato
While it is my strong belief that Logan Echolls obtained the tapes,
我绝对相信Logan Echolls得到了录像带
the evidence has undoubtedly been destroyed.
毫无疑问证据已经被销毁了
For this reason, a conviction seems unlikely. "
因此,定罪已经没有必要 "
Keith Mars.
Keith Mars
No, that's all right. I'm just kind of shocked.
不,我没事 我只是有点吃惊
Look, I really appreciate you giving me the heads-up.
恩,谢谢你打电♥话♥告诉我
Yeah, I hope so, too.
是,我也希望这样
Bye.
再见
Do you see the moving truck out front?
你看到前院上演的电影吗?
Ms. "Moana" Lisa and mr. Outside-voice next door finally got the boot.
隔壁的"蒙娜" 丽莎小姐和'嚷嚷'先生终于走了
Two old acquaintances that should be forgotten.
两个应该被遗忘的老熟人
Honey, there's something I need to tell you.
亲爱的,告诉你一件事
I just got a call from the hospital.
我刚刚接到医院打来的电♥话♥
Meg died.
Meg去世了
A blood clot dislodged and made its way to her heart.
一个血块阻在她的心脏
The baby?
那孩子呢?
A girl... she survived.
是个女孩... 她活下来了
New year's eve.
除夕之夜
Someone just needs to change the name to "same old year's eve"
有人得把这改改,改成'旧夕之夜'
because that "new," implying all that hope and promise,
因为'新'意味着希望和梦想
it's not fooling anyone.
这样就没人会上当受骗了
Okay... okay, babe, I'm hitting the bunkhouse.
好了...好了,宝贝 我得去梦周公了
But, dad, you're gonna miss the ball.
但是,爸爸 你不看倒计时球了吗?
I saw it the past 40 years or so.
过去四十几年我每年都看
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表