剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on "Veronica Mars"
前情提要
It just went straight of the cliff.
它直接冲下了悬崖.
They're all dead.
他们都死了.
I wonder what else the bus drivers bought,
我想知道那个司机还买♥♥什么了
What if it was nodoz or red bull?
如果是 nodoz 或者红牛怎么样?
Veronica, you can't try to make sense out of this.
Veronica, 你就不能不想这些吗?
I don't even know what I'm looking for,
我都不知道我在找什么
skid marks the sheriff's department missed
被警方有意或者无意错过的
or purposefully overlooked?
轮胎痕迹?
There's nothing here to help anyone.
这儿什么都没有.
Who was that kissing you?
那个亲你的是谁?
That was jackie.
是Jackie.
Oh.
噢
Hold it.
等一下.
Someone's home.
有人回家了.
Hi.
嗨.
Why is Logan's truck in the driveway?
Logan的卡车为什么在车道上?
I'd rather your friends not show up whenever they want.
我希望你们的朋友不要想来就来.
I'm running for supervisor because I care about this town.
我竞选市长因为我关心这个小镇.
I want you to run for sheriff.
我希望你参选警长.
I told him I'm running.
我告诉他我参选.
I feel safer already.
我已经感觉更安全了.
Hey, check this out.
嘿, 看看这个.
Senior year.
最后一年.
College applications due in three months, scholarship applications in six.
大学申请3个月内提交,奖学金申请是6个月
Since most of my extracurricular activities cannot be divulged under state law,
由于我大多数的课外活动不能暴露在州法律之下
my guidance counselor strongly suggested I indulge in a little résumé-packing.
我的导师强烈建议我
So as of now, Veronica Mars is a future business leader of america.
就目前来看,Veronica Mars是一位未来的美国金融界领袖
Okay.
Ok.
I'd like to begin our local profile series by introducing the C.E.O.
我想籍由介绍Casablancas 企业的 CEO H.Richard Casablancas先生开始
Of casablancas enterprises, Mr. H. Richard casablancas.
我们的本地人物简介系列
Uh, sure you're not looking for the future bootlickers of america?
啊,你确定不是寻找未来的美国马屁精?
So, what am I doing in Neptune high's own little billionaire boys club
那么,我在Neptune高中所做的就是 用拥有一个小的百万富翁男孩俱乐部来替代
instead of joining french club or model united nations?
加入法语俱乐部或者模特联合组织?
I blame my billionaire boyfriend, Duncan Kane.
我谴责我的百万富翁男朋友,Duncan Kane
So, who are we exploiting now?
那么,我们在剥削谁呢?
The workers.
工人们
Excellent.
好极了
And now I've lost my appetite.
现在我没胃口了.
Good afternoon.
午安
I'm here to talk to you kids about the real estate business.
我到这里跟你们这些孩子们谈谈真正的不动产经营
Now, there's nothing wrong with stocks or bonds or pork bellies or whatever else,
现在,无论是股票,公债或者期货还是其他什么都没问题
but when I put my money into something, I like to see what I'm getting.
但当我投资什么的时候,我要见到回报
Kick the tires, if you will.
买♥♥二手的,如果你原意的话
Of course, most people can't just plop down
当然,大多数人不能一下少了
$137 million for an office building in downtown tokyo.
1370万美圆就因为在东京城区里建个办公室
That's where real estate investment trusts, or reits, come in.
那就是真正的不动产投资可信的地方 或者不动产投资信托公♥司♥们,请进
A single $50 share in my company...
在我的公♥司♥参股50美圆的话...
$52.16, to be precise.
52.16美圆,准确地说
Very good.
很好.
...Allows your average joe to pool his resources
...允许你同其他的投资者平分运用Joe的资源
with other investors and own a piece of that tower...
并且拥有那座塔的一部分...
and these condos...
以及那些公♥寓♥大厦...
and this hotel.
还有这座饭店
But forget the eye candy.
别管那些宣传材料了
Here's a chart of our market capitalization versus earnings over the last two years.
这里是我们过去两年的市场估价与收入的对比图
Now, how's that look?
现在,看起来如何?
It looks like it's always looked --
它看起来总是
the rich get richer, and everybody else hopes for scholarships.
富有的人更富有,其他人都企盼着奖学金
Hey, Veronica?
嘿, Veronica?
Hey, beave --
嘿, beave --
I mean, Cassidy.
我的意思是, Cassidy.
I think it's cool that you joined fbla, you being a girl and all.
我觉得你加入FBLA很酷,你现在是个彻底的女孩了
And a poor one at that.
还是个在那里的穷♥人♥
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你单独谈谈吗?
You are talking to me.
你正在跟我谈
About my dad...
关于我的父亲...
I'm worried, you know?
我很担心,你知道吗?
Seemed to me he was doing fine for himself.
对我来说他自己干的还不错
Look, it's not money, okay?
听着,不是钱的问题,Ok?
Well, it is -- it is money, but it's my stepmom.
这个,它是--是关于钱,但是是我的继母
She's a gold digger, and it's obvious to everyone else except my dad.
她是个掘金者,而且这对于只有我爸还蒙在鼓里
All she does is spend his money.
她所做的一切就是去花他的钱
Unfortunately,
非常不幸,
there are no laws against exploiting rich and horny middle-aged men.
没有法律反对剥削有钱而且性♥欲♥旺盛的中年男人
Yeah?
是吗?
The prenup doesn't allow her to cheat on him, either.
婚前协议也不允许她给他戴绿帽子
I found a condom wrapper in the couch.
我在沙发底下找到一个避孕套的包装带
Hardly a smoking gun given your brother's proclivities.
一个烟枪几乎不会证明你的兄弟有什么癖好的
Look, it's just a hunch,
听着,这只是个怀疑
but I'm willing to pay you a lot of money to back it up with hard proof.
但是我会支付你很多钱来找到 充足的证据来证实我的怀疑
Define "lot."
给“很多”个确切的数
$500 for a picture of kendall violating her prenup.
Kendall 违反婚前协议的照片我给500
$1,000.
1,000.
Okay.
Ok.
It's her schedule.
这是她的日程表.
Good luck.
祝你好运.
Well.
好的.
I just might be a future business leader of america yet.
我可能已经是个未来的美国商业领袖了
"10:00 -- brunch with the girls.
"10:00 -- 跟女孩们吃早午餐.
"12:00 -- pilates class with lorenzo.
"12:00 -- 跟 Lorenzo 上普拉提(瑜珈的一种)课.
"And 3:00 -- spa reservation for a shiatsu massage, organic enzyme facial" --
"还有 3:00 -- 预约了温泉指压按♥摩♥ 有机酶面部美容"
and, I'm willing to wager, a sunshine colonic.
还有, 我打赌,给肠子晒晒太阳
Maybe I should consider a career as a Neptune trophy wife.
也许起我应该考虑当个 Neptune 的花瓶妻子
Sheriff wants to ask you some questions.
警长想问你些问题
My answer was final.
最终回答
I will not go to prom with him.
我不会跟他去舞会的
Now.
现在.
Deputy sacks, take me away.
代理人被解雇了,带我走
So, I guess you know why you're here.
那么,我猜你知道你为什么到这里来
You want to tell me about it?
你想跟我谈谈吗?
Okay.
Ok.
I confess.
我承认.
God, you're good.
老天, 你真好.
I have no idea why I'm here.
我不知道我为什么到这儿.
But I'm sure my dad was interested to know why you hauled his daughter in
但是我肯定我爸很想知道你为什么把他女儿强行拖进来
and subjected her to the crime-busting stare for no apparent reason.
然后用那种盯着罪犯的眼神来看着我却没有明显的原因
He didn't need to know that you were here.
他没必要知道你到过这里
You're 18 now, kiddo.
你现在已经18岁了,小妹妹
You're an adult.
你是个成年人了
That makes one of us.
这让我们一样了
Are you gonna tell me why I'm here, or should I just sit back
是你告诉我为什么我在这儿还是我就是这样坐着
and enjoy your impression of a mildly constipated david caruso?
然后欣赏你轻度的便密 David Caruso的趣味模仿?
What can you tell me about your relationship with this man?
关于你跟这个男人的关系你能告诉我些什么?
Ah, yes.
啊, 是的.
I remember that summer.
我记得那个夏天.
He was a roadie for whitesnake.
他是Whitesnake(美国著名金属乐队)乐队的巡回乐队管♥理♥员♥
I was singing backup for boyz ii men.
我曾经给Boyz ii Men(美国著名黑人乐团)做过和声
They said it would never work, but --
他们说那没用,但是
I'm glad that you find this amusing.
我很高兴你觉得这个有趣
Mr. David "curly" moran.
David "curly" moran 先生
You've never seen him before in your life?
你从来没见过他吗?
Somewhere those million chimps with their million typewriters
成千上万的黑猩猩用打字机打字
must have finally written "king lear,"
最后肯定可以写出“李尔王”(著名的实验)
because sheriff lamb is actually right about something.
因为实际上警长有对的地方
I have seen this man before.
我以前见过这个男人
Thanks.
谢谢
So you have.
那么你见过
I thought so.
是啊
Missing an earring?
耳环丢了?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表