剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
嗯,是的,那么,嗯
there's nothing up there that I'm afraid of.
那么我在那,将无所畏惧
Did you hear?
你们听说了吗?
Veronica's dad caught the mayor.
Veronica爸爸抓住了市长
It's all over the news.
这个消息都传遍了
They're flying him out tonight on Woody's plane.
他们用Woody的飞机把市长押了回来。
That sleezoid is gonna fry -
这个小精♥子♥细胞将会被烤焦了
bzzzz!
吱吱吱吱~~~
Hey. Have you seen Beaver and Mac?
嘿。你看见Beaver和Mac了吗?
Yeah, they were here earlier.
是的,他们刚才还在这
What's wrong? I think Beaver -
怎么了?我认为Beaver是~~~~
What? Where's your brother?
什么? 你弟弟在哪?
I think he took "Ghost World" up to his room.
我想他带“鬼魂在世”(代表:Mac)去开房♥了
They're probably up there making love...
他们也许正在那嘿♥咻♥~~~
or playing dungeons and dragons...
或者正在玩《龙与地下城》(知名电子游戏)
or both at the same time.
抑或两者同时,并行不悖
They're both, like, 12th-level dorks... just saying...
他们两个都像是超级笨蛋...就像我说的那样...
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
I'm having a good time, and we've got all night, okay?
我过得很开心,并且整晚都这样的,好吗?
We're cool here.
我们这样很好。
I'm just gonna hop in the shower,
我要去洗洗澡,
and then we can head back down to the party.
然后我们下楼去参加Party
Can you tell me which room Cassidy Casablancas is in?
你能告诉我Cassidy Casablancas在哪个房♥间吗?
I'm sorry. We can't give out that information.
对不起,我们不能透露客户的信息。
I can ring his room, if you'd like.
不过,如果你需要的话,我可以给这个房♥间打电♥话♥。
Sure.
当然
I'm sorry. There's a "do not disturb" on the room.
不好意思。这个房♥间设置了免打扰
Damn it.
真倒霉
Hello, Veronica.
你好,Veronica.
Well, don't look so surprised.
不要用那么吃惊的眼神看我
It's a small town.
这个城镇不大
Now that I'm no longer in jail,
现在,我不在坐牢了
we might just run into each other from time to time.
我们会时不时的遇见
I'll have to pay better attention to where I'm going, then.
那么我将会,对于我要去的地方更加留心(以避开你)
Well, it's a free country.
恩,这是个自♥由♥的国家(你可以按你的想法做)
Those founding fathers were really onto something.
这正是当初国父们追求的东西
Freedom - ah! -
自♥由♥ - 嗯 -
It's pretty damn sweet.
这真TMD美好
I like it.
我很喜欢它(自♥由♥)
So did Lilly.
Lilly也是
Bummer you murdered her.
你这个无赖把她杀了
You know, I can see why the two of you were such good friends.
你知道吗,我知道为什么你们两个是好朋友了
You're so much alike.
你们很相像
Not afraid to speak your minds.
从来不怕直言不讳
You know, that just might be the best part
我用烟灰缸砸破她的头时
about the day I smashed her head in with an ashtray -
最美妙之处是
knowing that, once and for all,
我就清楚地知道,
she would finally shut the hell up.
她终于可以闭嘴了
Ah. Well...
哈
have a nice night, Veronica.
祝你有个愉快的晚上,Veronica
Mac?
Mac,是你么?
Hey, Veronica!
你好,Veronica
Where's Mac?
Mac在哪?
A better place.
一个更好的地方
Unfortunately, she never got a chance to read your message. Now...
很不幸的是她没有机会去看你的短♥信♥,现在...
throw me your bag.
把你的包扔给我
I said throw me your bag!
我说把你的包扔给我!
So, "Beaver's a killer"?
那么, "Beaver是个杀人犯"?
That's a pretty serious accusation.
那个指控可相当严重
What exactly do you think you know?
你认为你到底知道了些什么?
You played for Woody's little-league team with Marcos and Peter.
你和Marcos, Peter都曾在Woody的小联盟中打球
He molested all three of you.
他对你们三个进行了性骚扰
They wanted to come forward.
他们希望说出来
A couple of the Sharks had to know about it.
Sharks的队员必须知道这件事
They'll come forward.
他们将会说出来
Things like this don't stay secret.
这样的事情不会永远是秘密
Damn right.
该死的说对了
Yeah, but I mean do you guys really want people to know about it?
对,但是你们真的希望大家知道这件事么?
He's a pervert. He's sick.
他是个变♥态♥,他有病
And what he did to us is wrong.
而且他对我们所作的是错的
Look, please don't drag me into this.
请不要把我卷入这件事中
You're already in it.
你已经被卷进来了
You'll thank us later.
你以后会感激我们的
Peter and Marcos were going to spill.
Peter和Marcos曾打算说出来
That's why they had to die.
这就是他们必须死的原因
My guess?
我的猜测?
You got the explosives from Curly Moran.
你从Curly Moran那里得到了爆♥炸♥物
I saw you with that sophomore Hart Hanson last week.
我上周看到你和那个二年级的学生Hart Hanson在一起
Hart says you worked on his war movies with him,
Hart告诉我你和他一起制♥作♥他的战争电影
that you were in charge of blowing things up.
而你负责爆♥炸♥
He said you knew a guy who taught you how to do it -
他说你认识个教你如何使用炸♥弹♥的人
your dad's mechanic,
你♥爸♥爸的机械师
former stunt coordinator Curly Moran, right?
前任特技协调人,Curly Moran,对不?
Admit it, man,
承认吧, Duncan
you're way happier in the limo than sitting on the bus,
你在这豪华轿车里比你在校车里,
getting eye daggers in the back from meg.
被Meg在背后怒视要开心多了
I'd have been happier if you hadn't had that chili dog.
如果你没有那只凶狗,我会更加开心
Curly told Weevil that he knew who blew up the bus.
Curly告诉Weevil他知道了是谁引爆了校车
He figured it out, didn't he?
他想到了,对不?
That's why you needed him gone.
那就是你要杀他的原因
You know Cervando's been bragging about hustling Liam Fitzpatrick,
你知道Cervando正在吹嘘他劝说Liam Fitzpatrick
so you convinced the P.C.H.Ers that Curly blew up the bus.
于是你说服了P.C.H.Ers是Curly炸了校车
Yo!
唷
Come on, man, let's go! Come on, man!
嘿,伙计,咱们走! 嘿,伙计!
But you have to finish the job.
但是你必须完结这件事
告诉我
大声吼是我,现在,宝贝!
You wanted to focus any investigation in a new direction.
你想全部的调查指往新的方向
You knew I was a key witness in the Aaron Echolls trial,
你知道我是Aaron Echolls案件的重要证人
so...
因此...
Convenient, wasn't it?
简单,不是吗?
The road hog's cliffside location?
沿路的悬崖边
Easy to dump the body.
轻而易举的弃掉尸体
You didn't hire me to catch Kendall cheating on your dad, did you?
你并没有雇我捉Kendall的奸,对不对
You knew what he was up to,
你知道你父亲在做什么
and you wanted to punish him for the way he treated you.
你想惩罚他对你不好
You used me to do it.
你利用我去做这个
And you were marvelous.
你实在很棒
Now let me ask you something.
现在我要问你一件事
How is it I got Chlamydia?
我是怎么得上性病的?
Woody was treated for it.
Woody受过治疗
I ended up with it.
结果我染上了
Shelly Pomroy's party, sophomore year.
Shelly Pomroy的派对,高二那年
You said Dick pushed you into a room with me after I'd been roofied,
你说我被下药后Dick把你推进我在的房♥间
but you didn't run out like you said you did, did you?
但是你并没有像你说的那样走掉,对不对?
Nope.
没有
You wanted to prove you were a man.
你想证明你是个男人
It helped that I was unconscious, didn't it?
我的不省人事帮了你,对不对
Easy to imagine whatever it is you needed to imagine.
轻易就能想到你可以做的
You raped me!
你强♥奸♥了我!
And Dick still thinks I'm a virgin.
而Dick依然以为我是处♥男♥
See, I know how to keep a secret.
瞧,我知道怎样保守秘密
That's what this is all about, isn't it -
这就是全部所在 不是吗
keeping your secret? Well, it's over. It's out. I know.
保守秘密...对,不过到此为止.秘密不再,我知道了.
Yeah, but I have a pretty good feeling that you won't be telling anybody.
嗯,但我很有把握你不会告诉任何人
I already did.
我已经做了
I told my dad. He knows.
我告诉了我爸爸 他知道
That's, uh, that's too bad.
那,呃,那太糟了
He's on Woody's plane with him, right?
他和Woody都在Woody的飞机上,对吗?
Right now on his way back?
正在回来的路上?
See, because I have no more use for Woody.
瞧,因为Woody对我已经没用了
You heard about the bomb in Woody's car, right?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表