剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Changing into my bathing suit.
换泳装
That doesn't usually require a screwdriver.
那应该用不到螺丝起子
No, it usually doesn't.
是 一般来讲用不上
Like putting on a bikini isn't stressful enough.
换上比基尼感觉舒服点
It really looked like...
这就像...
I know what it looked like.
我知道这像什么
Why are you wearing a bathing suit?
你为什么要穿泳装?
Didn't you hear?
你没听说吗?
I won.
我赢了
Before I was the demonized offspring of a mass murderer,
在我被认为是魔鬼杀手的女儿之前
I signed up for the dunk tank.
我签了dunk tank的约
You know, you get a jar,
你知道 拿个罐子
and whoever gets the most money gets dunked.
得的钱越多 泡得就越多
I went from a week of having the $3 I put in for myself
每周3美元
to having almost $400.
到差不多400美元
Go figure.
算算看
Jackie.
Jackie
Really, you're wasting your time trying to prove something to these people.
真的 你没有必要浪费时间 证明给这些人
Yeah.
是
And when people thought the worst of your dad,
当人们把你♥爸♥爸想得很不堪的时候
you just took it lying down, right?
你就只是置之不理 是么?
Hey, are you sure you want to do this?
嘿 你确定想这么做?
"Want" might be stretching it.
"想" 不止如此
Hey, it's my senior trip, too.
嘿 这也是我的升学旅行
Time to take one for the team.
也是该贡献一下的时候了
One of my friends was on that bus.
我的一个朋友也在大巴上
Hey, Jackie.
嘿 Jackie
What do you think your dad would think of my curve ball?
你♥爸♥爸会怎么评论这个曲线球?
He'd say it's weak.
他会说太弱了
In the spirit of a full client-investigator disclosure,
作为一个揭露真♥相♥的调查员
I'm not offering you this beer out of the goodness of my heart.
我不会给你这瓶啤酒
You're not?
你不会?
Nope.
不会
I'm fulfilling a long-time fantasy
我一直有个梦想
of sharing a cold one with my favorite ballplayers.
就是跟我最喜欢的球员分享一瓶啤酒
And after we're done,
这件事结束之后
we're gonna play catch in the parking lot.
我们可以在停车场练下接球
"Favorite," huh?
"最喜欢的 " 啊?
I saw you pitch three times in triple-a, back when you were 19.
在你19岁的时候 我看过你在Triple-a的三次投球
I mean, there wasn't much to do in fresno as a 22-year-old deputy.
我是说 这其实跟一个22岁的 弗雷斯♥诺♥的代理人没什么关系
I never saw you give up a run.
你从没有放弃过比赛
After that, I followed everything you did in the bigs,
自此之后 我会留意你的每个动向
your whole career.
你的整个棒球生涯
Well, in that case,
那么 既然这样
here's to hoping I've still got a career when this is all through.
希望这一切过去之后 我的事业还能顺利如昔
Now that I've come clean,
那么 既然我这么坦诚
maybe you want to tell me about your relationship
也许你愿意跟我谈谈
with the journalism teacher.
你跟新闻学老师的关系
Miss Dumass, I believe her name is.
Dumass小姐 如果我没记错的话
Right. Here's a picture of you two looking rather intimate.
没错 这有一张看起来你们两个 关系匪浅的照片
I'm sorry about your loss, mr. Cook.
对于你的痛苦 我很遗憾 Cook先生
But you're gonna need to be a lot more up-front with me
但是如果你想让我帮你
if you want me to work for you.
你就应该要更加坦诚一点
Here's the windup.
球来了
Okay that was weird.
哦 竟然没投准
Check out this one.
看看这次
Here it comes, Jackie.
看着 Jackie
Just a bit outside.
远了点
Man, I suck at this.
我真不擅长这个
All right, that's enough. Next!
好了 够了 下一个
Sorry, Wallace.
抱歉 Wallace
Y'all are cool, man.
你们都很不错 兄弟
Real cool.
真得不错
Thanks
谢谢
Here you go. Thank you!
给你 谢谢
So, are we winning?
那么 我们赢了吗?
What?
什么?
I feel like we're in a contest with all the other couples...
感觉就像我们在跟其它的情侣比赛...
who can hold hands the longest?
看谁牵手时间更长?
I just don't want to lose you in the crowd.
我只是不想在人群中失散
Hey, aren't you gonna introduce us?
嘿 你要向小姐介绍一下我们吗?
Wow, you guys are cute.
喔 你们真可爱
Aren't they?
是不是?
Like gerbils in love.
就像恋爱中的沙鼠
Dick, don't.
Dick 别这样
Chill, Beav.
别担心 Beav
I get to give the big brother speech here.
只是作为哥哥我要说点什么
Just looking out for you.
只是过来看看你怎么样
You don't have to worry. He's fine.
你不用操心 他很好
Yeah? In good hands?
真的? 在不可靠的人那?
Because you've got to take it easy on my bro.
因为对我弟弟你可要小心点
If you're gonna pop his cherry,
如果你想跟他亲密接触的话
hold back a little.
悠着点
You are such an ass.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Don't go busting out any tricks.
别玩太多花样
Gentle and sweet.
温柔甜蜜
You don't want to spook him.
别吓着他
Like right now, I know his hands are just dripping with sweat,
就像现在 我知道他手心肯定在出汗
and you are so completely grossed out.
而且你太让人恶心了
But you're hanging in, and I dig that.
但如果你们坚持 我理解
Oop, see how it just slipped right out?
哦 看到手滑开了吗?
Got to work on that, bro.
继续吧 兄弟
There you go. Thank you!
给你 谢谢
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry. Did you want that?
抱歉 你想要吗?
No, I bought it for you.
不了 是给你买♥♥的
Oh, you are sweet.
哦 你太贴心了
So, I couldn't help but notice that you are separated from the herd.
我注意到你脱队了
And I'm concerned... you know, predators and all that.
我很关心 你知道 食肉动物之类的
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾自己
Well, that's a shame.
恩 不好意思
Dude.
伙计
Okay.
好啦
Boy, that sounds so unnatural coming from you.
那个词从你嘴里说出来真不自然
I say "dude" all the time.
我经常说 伙计
Nope, I don't buy it.
不 我不信
You know, you're, like,
你知道 你就像
I don't know, like the hot daughter of a king
我不知道 就像国王的漂亮女儿
that he marries off to get like, Denmark or something.
就要嫁到丹麦之类的地方
You mean a princess.
你是说公主
I'm only ever gonna call you princess now.
我现在不会叫你公主的
No, you're not.
不 你会的
Princess. I am.
公主 我叫了
My friend Dick's working the slushie booth.
我朋友Dick在slushie售卖♥♥亭那边工作
We should go pay him a visit.
我们应该去看看他
He's all about the royals.
他就像个王室成员
I can't. I'm here with my friends.
不行 我是跟我朋友一起的
So? Go tell them you want to play with me for a little while.
那么? 去告诉她们你想跟我呆会
What makes you think I want to?
什么让你认为我会这么做?
What makes you think it's a good idea to pretend you don't?
什么让你口是心非?
Cool.
很好
Hey!
嘿
Wow.
喔
You're almost turning blue.
你变得这么沮丧
Next time I tell you to stay home, listen.
下次我跟你说老实呆在家里 记住听话
Well, I don't see no sign saying this is just for kids.
我没看到任何标志说 只有儿童能玩
You see any signs?
你看到什么标志了吗?
I want that snake.
我要那条蛇
You gonna let me in there or what?
你要让我进去还是怎样?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表