剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Just my student aide.
只有我的学生助手
Perhaps when he borrowed your keys?
也许他借了你的钥匙的时候?
She's trying to sabotage me.
她在诬蔑我
I am, like, this close to beating her out for the Kane scholarship.
我 就差这么点就可以打败她 得到Kane奖学金了
This is just like the stuff that she does.
她才像做这种事的人
She planted it.
她设了骗局
And for my next trick,
我的下个诡计就是
I will take J.B. into the hallway,
我带J.B.到走廊去
whisper a few magic words, and, when we return,
悄悄说些魔咒 当我们回来的时候
he'll confess.
他就会承认一切
Yeah. Yeah, that will happen.
是 没错 也许会发生
Don't oversell it, J.B. people will think you're a mark.
别说太多 J.B. 人们会认为你是笨蛋的
Step right this way.
往这请
Pretty bold move,
大胆的行为
making a copy of mrs. Hauser's test right under her nose.
在Hauser太太眼皮底下 复印她的试♥卷♥
Oh, wow. Yeah, I confess.
哦 喔 是 我坦白
But you knew she'd be distracted, didn't you?
但你知道她会分心的 是不是?
You knew there would be streakers at precisely 4:00 P.M., didn't you?
你知道在4点整会有裸奔的人 是不是?
Did you forget that I took pictures of last year's Triton initiation?
你还记得去年我在Triton开始的时候照的相片吗?
I made a promise to a certain Triton that his secret was safe.
我跟某个Triton成员承诺不会泄露秘密
But he's long gone.
但是他离开很久了
Uh, that still doesn't prove...
呃 那也不能证明...
I'll bet if we check the copy machine log,
我敢打赌如果检查一下复印机的记录
it will tell us that copies were made with mrs. Hauser's code,
就会发现是用Hauser太太的密♥码♥打开复印的
say, 4:03, 4:04 P.M.
在大约下午4:03 4:04
Should I call them over?
要我把他们叫过来吗?
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
The copy machine can't do that.
复印机没这种功能
Well, here's your choice.
恩 你可以选择
You can call my bluff,
你可以认为我瞎掰
and we'll all find out exactly what the copy machine can do.
我们可以去看一下复印机到底有哪些功能
Of course, if you choose that option,
当然 如果你选了这个
I'm posting this Tritons photo on your home page.
我会把这张照片放到你的主页上
I've heard what happens to Tritons who reveal their secrets.
我听说过泄露Tritons秘密的人的下场
I don't have a home page.
我没有主页
You will.
你会有的
Then there's option two...
第二个选择...
confession. Reveal your secret powers.
坦白 把一切说出来
I stole the test.
我偷了试♥卷♥
Ta-da!
Ta-da
Did she threaten you, J.B.?
她威胁你了 J.B.?
Don't let her scare you.
别让她吓倒你
If you didn't steal that test,
如果你没偷
then you shouldn't...
你应该...
No. No. I stole it.
不 不 是我偷的
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Get down from there!
下来
Miss Mars.
Mars小姐
This isn't a sweater.
这可不是运动衫
All right, cash!
没错 现金
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know to look up there?
你怎么会注意到上面?
I have to say...
我不得不说...
I grossly underestimated the usefulness of glitter.
我小看了那些没用的亮片
Look at that.
看看地上
Practically a perfect footprint.
非常清晰的足迹
It shouldn't be too hard to find.
找到应该很容易
There are not that many people who wear heels to a carnival.
没有多少人会穿着高跟鞋参加狂欢
Would you mind lifting up your foot, mrs. Hauser?
你介不介意抬下脚 Hauser太太?
You know, I've been walking in that glitter all day.
你知道 我一整天都在那些亮片上走来走去
You can see it's everywhere around my desk.
你看到了 我桌子周围都是这些东西
So your shoes were very fancy
那么你的鞋踩在现金盒子上时
when you were skimming off the top of the cash box.
应该是格外夺目
My guess is mrs. Hauser helped herself to a few bills
我的推测是Hauser太太在钱盒给我之前
long before she ever gave me the money.
就把钱拿走了
Maybe we should take this into my office.
也许我们应该把这拿到我的办公室
This would be a prime example of why I consider the advice of...
这就是个最好的例子 为什么我会听取...
some of my students.
我一些学生的建议
Buck up, Maddie.
振作起来 Maddie
Senior trip is back on, sister. 6 grand.
升学旅行又回来了 6000美元
We're Magic Mountain-bound.
我们是Magic Mountain-bound
Oh.
哦
You know there's a ride called "The Viper", right?
你知道有种人叫做 小人 对么?
Isn't that, like, your mother ship?
跟你很像 是不是?
Mrs. Hauser, Thumper, J.B.
Hauser太太 Thumper J.B.
Is there anyone here that isn't a thief or a cheat?
其中有不是小偷或者骗子的吗?
Madison!
Madison
What you up to, girl?
打算干点什么 姑娘?
You feel like heading to my car for a quickie?
感觉你打算到我车里跟我来一小段?
I've moved on to older men, Dick.
我兴趣转向成熟男人了 Dick
Fewer quickies, more longies.
少来点短的 多来点长的
The bad thing about thigh-highs.
高筒袜的不好之处
Yeah. There's nothing bad about thigh-highs.
没错 没有比那更糟的了
I'm waiting to pick up my daughter.
我在等着接我女儿
You mean your sister.
你指的是你的姐妹吧
I mean my stepdaughter.
我是说我的继女
I tend to marry older men.
我跟一个年纪大的人结了婚
Then I mess around with the younger ones.
然后就要跟些小的打交道了
Nice.
很好
You know, I have about another half-hour to kill.
你知道 我还要等半个小时
I get the feeling that you're fantastic at killing time.
我觉得跟你一起消磨时间应该不错
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
Would you stop trying to hold my hand?
你能不能别在试图牵我的手了?
Save it for the date, will you?
把这仅仅当个约会 好不好?
My ride is picking me up here.
有人会来这接我
So I guess I'll see you saturday.
那么我们周六见
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯!
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Just in case you don't kiss on the first date.
只是看看你会不会第一次约会就接吻
Hey, daddy.
嘿 爸爸
What the hell was that?
那是什么东西?
What is that?!
那是什么?!
What do you call yours?
你管自己的那个叫什么?
You hit me, and you'll suffer worse. I promise you.
你打了我 你会感觉更糟 我保证
You remember Sally?
还记得Sally吗?
Would that you could spit out the memories.
这样吐就能忘掉刚才的事吗
You knocked the hell out of that ball.
你把球打出了球场
I'm in the stands. I'm climbing over people.
我在看台上 我爬过人群
I'm under the seats. And by the time I got it,
钻到座位底下 最后终于找到了它
I was covered in old beer and mustard and bruised and battered.
我浑身是伤 身上布满了啤酒和芥末
It is not easy being a fan.
当个球迷可不容易
Three career home runs, and you got one of them.
我打球生涯中的三个本垒球 你拿到了其中一个
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Oh, I think I need to call a cab.
哦 我想该去叫辆出租车了
I'll come pick up my car tomorrow.
我明天过来取车
Uh, I just want to be sure. Are you, uh,
呃 我只是想确认一下 你 呃
you taking my case?
真的接了我的案子?
That depends.
看情况
Is there anything else you need to tell me?
你没有什么要告诉我的了吗?
I can't think of anything.
我想不到什么了
Well, I'm afraid I can't.
那我想我接不了
Why is that?
为什么?
Because you're not coming clean with me.
因为你对我不够坦诚
What? I've told you everything.
什么? 我什么都告诉你了
Is there anything you don't know?
还有什么你不知道的吗?
Leslie was at my place when two goons broke in...
那两个笨蛋闯进来的时候 Leslie在我那...
Fitzpatricks, you know them?
Fitzpatricks家的 你知道他们吗?
I do.
知道
Well, they were trying to collect some money,
他们正想办法弄钱
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表