剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on "Veronica Mars"...
前情回顾...
It's my stepmom. She's a gold digger.
是我的继母 她是专门钓凯子的
It's obvious to everyone else in the world.
很显然 她来者不拒
Mrs. Hauser may have seen an ill-conceived cutting board.
Hauser太太看到的也许是一块乱刻的木板
I saw tagging. I saw code.
我看到的是磨尖 是密♥码♥
Tell me about you and Betina.
跟我讲讲你和Betina的事
She had nothing to be scorned about.
她没什么可抱怨的
I even gave her my sharks memorabilia gift bag.
我可给了她份大礼呢
To get the whole bus, you'd have to be close enough.
想要炸掉整辆大巴 你必须要靠的足够近
To see exactly where we were.
这样才能看到我们的具体♥位♥置
You think it was Weevil.
你认为是Weevil干的?
You're cash-strapped. I can help.
你需要现金 我可以帮忙
But quid pro quo, mrs. C. Quid pro quo.
但是需要代价的 C罩杯太太 代价
It's Weevil! I'm telling you -- he set me up!
是Weevil 我跟你说了 是他陷害我的
And I got something on you --
而且我有你的--
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Would you like me to repeat the question, miss Mars?
需要我再重复一次我的问题吗 Mars小姐?
Could you?
可以吗?
You said you saw mr. Echolls and ms. Kane having sex on the videotape.
你说你在录像带上看到 Echolls先生和Kane小姐在做♥爱♥
That's right.
是的
The actual act of intercourse?
你确实看到他们有性♥交♥的行为了?
A sheet was covering them, but
他们盖着被单 但是
the motion of their bodies suggested copulation.
他们身体的动作看起来是在性♥交♥
It just looked like sex. And sounded like sex.
只是看起来像在做♥爱♥ 听起来也是
Is this an area you have a particular knowledge in, miss Mars?
你对这方面有研究吗 Mars小姐?
Mr. Levois.
Levois先生
She said it looked as though they were having sex.
她说他们看起来是在做♥爱♥
I need to make sure she knows what sex looks like.
我需要明确知道Mars小姐是否知道 做♥爱♥是什么样子
I'm sure miss Mars has had the required sexual education course
我确定Mars小姐已经通过了
provided by Neptune high school.
Neptune high的生理教育课
I got an A-minus.
我得了A-
Plus, I watch animal planet.
另外 我也看过动物世界
Statutory rape is a grave accusation.
法律上来讲 强♥奸♥可是重罪
Not to a murderer.
对杀人犯来说就不是了
I just have one more question, miss Mars.
我还有一个问题 Mars小姐
Are you still keeping in touch with Duncan Kane?
你跟Duncan Kane还一直有联♥系♥吗?
Prepare to have your mind blown.
准备好大吃一惊吧
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Think back 18 years.
回想18年前
Small blond baby --
一个金发小孩--
born ready.
出生了
Richard Casablancas was using the life insurance
Richard Casablancas用支付Dick和Cassidy 人身保险保费的方式
they had taken out for Dick and Cassidy as a tax shelter.
作为减免所得税的合法手段
The payout on their policies is over eight figures,
保单上的支付条件超过八条
and here's the kicker --
情况出现了--
the beneficiary, should both brothers die simultaneously...
两兄弟如都意外身亡的受益人...
Kendall Casablancas.
Kendall Casablancas
The wicked stepmother trying to bump off her rich husband's spawn.
邪恶的继母要干掉有钱丈夫的孩子
That's a Disney movie, isn't it?
真像迪斯尼的电影 是不是?
She certainly had motive.
她绝对有动机
It's her capability I'm not sure of.
我只是不确定她是否有这个能力
I wouldn't underestimate her capabilities.
我决不会低估她的能力
She went from spandex to cashmere pretty fast.
她可是很快就由穷变富了
I think I'll poke around, see what she was up to the day of the crash.
我出去逛逛 看能不能打听到出事那天她在干吗
Random locker searches --
随机抽查储物柜--
a bummer for the unknowing students caught with loot.
无名氏得到了战利品
Veronica Mars? Here.
Veronica Mars? 到
Eli Navarro?
Eli Navarro?
Eli?
Eli?
I think it's time for you to feed buddy.
你该喂你兄弟了
It's breakfast time!
早餐时间到喽
Come and get it, girl.
过来吃吧 小姑娘
Someone was hungry, huh?
饿了吧 啊?
Someone is baby-talking a python.
有人正跟蟒蛇做交流呢
Yeah. We got a special connection, me and buddy.
没错 我们有种特殊的联♥系♥ 我和我兄弟
Top of the food chain.
食物链的最高层
Well, on behalf of nature,
哦 就自然界来说
thank you for doing your part in the circle of life.
感谢你在生态循环中发挥的作用
Hey, I got no problem sacrificing a rat.
嘿 牺牲只老鼠没什么大不了吧
Mac-attack, what's the haps?
Mac-attack 怎么了?
I got mugged. By my own principal.
我被抢劫了 用我自己的原则来说是这样
They took my cellphone interceptor
他们拿走了我的电♥话♥拦截机
and apparently plan on keeping it until the end of the year.
而且很显然他们打算保管到年末
What happened to "end of the day"? Why wasn't that working?
世界末日会发生什么事?它怎么不管用了?
Everyone still kept bringing in their cellphone interceptors?
人们现在还带着电♥话♥拦截机?
Is there any chance you can get it back for me?
你能不能帮我拿回来?
I borrowed it from my buddy at radioshack
我是从一个电台的兄弟那借的
because apparently I've become a psycho ex-girlfriend,
因为显然 我已经变成了神经质的前女友
and I wanted to listen to Beaver's cellphone calls.
我想偷听Beaver的电♥话♥
You're judging me. Nope. I'm judging myself.
你在评判我 不 我在评判我自己
"Why don't I have a cellphone interceptor?"
我怎么就没有一个电♥话♥拦截机呢?
Please respect the business model, Veronica.
请尊重我的专业 Veronica
I do the gadgets. You do the actual espionage.
我用我的小诡计 你做你的侦探
I'll see what I can do.
我尽力吧
I don't know if waiting for Clemmons to go lunch qualifies as espionage,
我不知道等着Clemmons去吃午饭 算不算够格的侦探
but setting off his secretary's car alarm?
但让她秘书的车响起警报?
Pure Bond.
纯粹邦德的行为
He changed his lock?
他换锁了?
Man, he's gotten paranoid.
伙计 他真是有妄想症
Hey, Vincent.
嘿 Vincent
I was hoping you could do me a favor.
我想你帮我个忙
That box of confiscated items in your dad's office --
你♥爸♥爸办公室里放没收物品的盒子--
the locker-search booty?
从储物柜没收的东西?
Yeah?
怎么了?
I was hoping you could help me get something out of it for my friend Mac.
我想你能帮我朋友Mac从里面拿点东西出来
What's in it for me? You get to stick it to the man?
我有什么好处? 你跟男人的关系更好了?
And by the man, I mean your dad.
所谓男人 就是你♥爸♥爸
I get to do that plenty.
这机会多的是
I do need a prom date, though.
我需要一个舞伴
I am not going to prom with you, Butters.
我不会跟你参加舞会的 Butters
I wasn't asking.
我不是在邀请你
So, what? I'm supposed to go out and find you a prom date?
那是什么? 你是说让我帮你找个舞伴?
I want to go with your friend Mac.
我想跟你朋友Mac一起去
I think that can be arranged.
我想这倒是可以安排的
My dad always has bus-circle duty
我爸爸总是在放学后
immediately after the last bell of the day.
要到校车那检查一下
Meet me in his office.
到时到他办公室来找我
That was your secret knock? The genius is its simplicity.
这也叫偷偷敲门? 天才在于他的直率
We have exactly 11 minutes before my dad gets back.
我爸爸回来之前 我们有整11分钟
The box is under there.
盒子就在那下面
Wow, Butters. This is way cool of you.
喔 Butters 你真是太棒了
Just so you know, I'm an excellent dancer, so don't worry about that.
你知道 我跳舞跳得很好 所以你不用太担心
Oh.
哦
Okay. I'll try not to.
好吧 我尽量
Well, I don't have to dance, though.
恩 本来我不用跳的
I enjoy it, but I also enjoy a good conversation.
我喜欢 但我也非常喜欢交流
Look -- fake vomit...
看-- 假的呕吐物...
courtesy of locker 213 and whoever is in locker 792
213号♥柜子的礼物 无论谁的柜子是792
is sans one "smell it, bitch" t-shirt.
都少了一件 闻闻看 婊♥子♥ 的T恤
So, Mac, what color dress are you wearing?
那么Mac 你要穿什么颜色的裙子?
I'm actually wearing pants.
事实上 我穿裤子
I just don't want the corsage to be, like, blue,
我不希望裙子上的装饰是 比如说 蓝色的
and your dress is red, and you think I'm an idiot.
而你的裙子是红色的 你认为我是个白♥痴♥
Veronica? Oh, your cellphone interceptor.
Veronica? 哦 你的电♥话♥拦截机
Do you mind if I give this "Anarchist Cookbook" back to Weevil?
你介意我把这本无政♥府♥主义者食谱 还给Weevil吗?
You know his locker number?
你知道他的柜子号♥码?
Who else would brag about meeting Satan halfway?
除了他还有谁会吹嘘半路遇到撒旦?
Fine.
好吧
I'm thinking white limo. If that's cool.
如果没问题的话 我想开白色轿车
Wow.
喔
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表