剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
A little room service?
房♥间里的特殊服务?
You're on.
好吧
So, she's got to be the thief, right?
所以, 她一定是那个贼, 对吧?
Well...
嗯...
let me just double-check before you accuse her of anything.
在你指控她之前,让我再确认一下
But she'd have to be pretty thick to wear stolen merchandise to school.
但她一定得是非常的厚脸皮 才能穿着偷来的东西去学校
The girl's sweet, but she's not the brightest bulb on the bush.
这女孩很可爱,但她不是非常的聪明
I should have a definitive answer for you by tomorrow.
明天我就应该能给你个确定的答案了
You know what else bugs me?
你知道还有什么困扰我吗?
Gang violence bugs me.
团伙暴♥力♥困扰我
Illegal immigration bugs me.
非法移♥民♥困扰我
Drug trafficking bugs me.
毒品贩卖♥♥困扰我
Street-racing bugs me.
道路飚车困扰我
But come election day,
但是当选举日到来的时候
I am confident that the voters of balboa county will do what is best and put
我相信balboa郡的选民们会做最好的决定
"the exterminator" back in office.
再次为“罪案扑灭者”投票
Next question to you, Mr. Mars.
下一个问题是给你的, Mars先生
We're all familiar with your role in the Lilly Kane murder case.
我们都很熟悉你在Lilly Kane的 谋杀案中所作的工作
Does the nature of that crime or the conditions of your recall
这件罪案的性质或者你的回忆
color your feelings for Neptune?
是否会影响你对Neptune的感觉?
I love Neptune.
我爱Neptune
I wouldn't be running if I didn't.
如果我不爱它就绝不会再次竞选
But...
但...
what does -- to borrow a slogan -- "bug me"
那些 -- 借用一下你的口号♥ -- "困扰我"的
are the subtle changes in Neptune over the last few months.
是那些最近几个月发生在Neptune的微妙的变化
You mean violent crime dropping 11%?
你是说罪案率下降了 11%?
I'm talking about the growing sense of resentment,
我是说正在不断加强的憎恨感
of friction, of polarization within our community.
对我我们的社区中的摩擦及两极分化的憎恨感
Well, nothing has been more divisive than the bus crash,
公车的坠毁造成了更多的不和
and many feel that you were quick in attributing the accident to driver error, sheriff.
许多人感觉你太快确定 把事故的原因归咎为司机的失误
On the subject of the bus crash, it's just come to light that back in '89, then--
谈到公车的坠毁, 我们刚刚发现在1989年的时候--
deputy Mars pulled ed Doyle over for driving under the influence.
Mars先生曾经因为ed Doyle酒后驾驶 拦下了他的车
He had simply decided to follow him home rather than follow procedure.
他只是决定跟着他回到家里 而不是遵从程序要求
Had a D.U.I. Appeared on his record,
如果在他的记录里记下了酒后驾驶
he would have never been hired by the school district.
他就不会被学区雇佣
Mr. Mars, your response.
Mars先生你的回答
I'm sorry. I'm n-- I'm not familiar with it.
我很抱歉 我-- 我记不清楚了
It's okay -- I have a copy of your patrol log if you need to jog your memory.
没问题 -- 如果你需要唤起你的记忆 我有一份你的巡逻日志
This, I have the only car left in america without a cupholder,
看这里, 我的车是全美国唯一一辆 没有放杯子的地方的
so now I end up with a caramel Latte rorschach test all over my blouse.
所以现在现在我全身都是焦糖拿铁的污渍
Thanks for letting me borrow something of yours. No problem.
谢谢你借给我东西 没问题
Must find stolen goods.
必须得找到那些被偷的东西
You know, the mall's in chatsworth.
你知道,那商场是在chatsworth.
No one worth knowing is gonna see you.
没有一个值得认识的人会在那里看到你
There's nothing you'd want to see in there.
那里没有你想看的东西
I love looking through your clothes.
我超爱看你的衣服的
It's like the fashion equivalent of a skin mag.
这就像看时尚杂♥志♥
No, seriously, I don't --
不, 真的,我不 --
oh...
哦...
yeah.
耶.
I so did not want you to see that.
沃真的很不想你看到这个
Isn't this...
这不是...
the oh, boyo pollo chicken.
那个,oh boyo pollo小鸡
Yep.
是的
You know, if anyone finds out about this, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you.
你知道,如果有别人知道这件事 ,我恐怕就不得不杀了你
If I tell anyone, I won't blame you.
如果我告诉了别人,我不会怪你杀我的
Your dress is perfect.
你的裙子太完美了
Duncan's gonna love it.
Duncan一定会爱上它的
Thanks.
谢谢
Outlet therapy is considerably better than retail therapy.
折扣店比零售店好太多了
Thanks for driving.
谢谢你载我
Bye.
再见
Oh, boyo pollo?
Oh, boyo pollo小鸡?
May I speak with the manager, please?
我能和经理讲句话吗?
Hi, this is may hadwell.
Hi, 我是may hadwell.
I'm the vocational ed coordinator at Neptune high.
我是Neptune高中的学生职业管♥理♥员♥
I need to verify some work hours for cora briggs.
我需要核实一下cora briggs的工作时间
She worked sunday, as well?
她在周日也工作?
Until what time?
到什么时间?
I see. Thank you.
明白了 谢谢
Jackie, it's Veronica.
Jackie,我是 Veronica.
There's no way cora could have stolen your card.
cora不可能偷用你的卡
We're back to square one.
我们又得重头开始了
Thanks, Carl.
谢谢, Carl.
Mm-hmm.
唔唔嗯!
It's weird that you live here.
真奇怪你住在这里
I don't want you going all howard hughes-y on me.
我不想你给我搞这一套高级兮兮的东西
I am not a shut-in.
我不会停止的
These nails --
这些指甲--
neatly trimmed.
精心的修剪了
Though, now that you mention it, I have started bottling my own urine.
既然你这么说了, 我要开始包装我自己的尿样了
Ew.
Ew(恶心)
Hey!
嘿!
What do you say we invite some people over here for an after party?
你觉得我们邀请一些人 在舞会之后过来怎么样?
After party?
之后?
After what?
舞会之后?
The homecoming dance?
球队回乡的舞会?
The thing after the big game?
在那场大♥比♥赛之后的舞会?
Oh...
哦...
tell me more of this thing you call "homecoming."
给我多讲讲球队回乡的事情
I haven't asked you yet.
我还没问过你
Mnh-mnh.
嗯嗯
I'm such a dope.
我真是个笨蛋
Well, of course I want you to go with me.
嗯,我当然想让你跟我一起去
You're my woman.
你是我的女人
See? Was that so hard?
看? 有那么难吗?
Okay.
好
I'll be needing an orchid wristlet --
我需要一个淡紫色的腕饰 --
preferably in the fuchsia family --
紫红色更好 --
a rolls-royce limo, and some Kane software stationery.
一辆劳斯莱斯的豪华加长轿车, 和一个镇纸
Seriously? Stationery?
不开玩笑?镇纸?
What for?
做什么用?
You're here for your looks.
你是为了你的打扮来这里的
Why don't you leave the heavy thinking to me, sugarpants?
干吗你不把这些事情留给我伤脑筋呢,亲爱的?
Now go make yourself pretty.
现在去把你自己打扮漂亮点
"After surrendering an early lead,
"在失去前期的领先地位之后,
"former sheriff keith Mars is now in a statistical dead heat with the incumbent."
"根据统计前郡长keith Mars现在胜负前景不明."
What do your number guys have to say about that?
记票数的哥们现在会对你说什么呢?
Criminy.
老天
What kind of bug is that?
这是什么虫子?
You worry about the election.
你担心你的竞选
I'll worry about my bio project.
我要为我的生物作业操心
What are those?
这是什么?
Don't you know?
你不知道吗?
It looks an awful lot like your handwriting.
这看起来真的好象你写的字啊
"Return to sender." Hmm.
"返回发信人" 唔
Maybe we should just see what dad has to say.
或许我们应该看一看爸爸有什么想说的
It's better late than never, right?
迟到好过永不,对吧?
No, Wallace, no!
不, Wallace, 不!
What were you thinking, mom?
你在想什么,妈妈?
That he was so strung out, he'd O.D. And just forget about me?
是说他有毒瘾了,会服用过量而死 根本就没想起来我的感受?
I'm still your mother, and I told you to stay away from him,
我还是你的母亲, 而且我告诉过你远离这个男人
and I expect you to listen to me!
而且我期望你能听我的话!
You told me you gave him a choice.
你告诉我你给过他一个选择的机会
You lied.
你撒谎
She made my dad out to be some kind of a psychopath just to cover her tracks.
为了隐藏她的踪迹 她让我爸爸变成了一个精神病
If he's so nuts, how'd he manage to stick with the Chicago P.D. all these years?
如果他真的那么疯,这么多年 他怎么能一直呆在芝加哥警♥察♥局里?
If he was a cop, how did it take him all these years to track you down?
如果他是个警♥察♥他怎么会用这么多年才找到你?
Your mom is right, Wallace.
你妈妈说的对, Wallace.
He had his chance, and he passed it up.
他有过自己的机会, 但他错过了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表