剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars
前情回顾
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么事
Dad, it's Aaron Echolls. He did it.
爸爸 是Aaron Echolls 是他干的
I have video of Lilly in his bed on the day she died.
我有Lilly死的那天 和他上♥床♥的录像带
The Aaron Echolls/Lilly Kane sex tapes
Aaron Echolls和Lilly Kane的性♥爱♥录像带
have been stolen from the evidence room.
被人从证据室偷走了
For a guy who says he hates his father,
对于一个说对自己父亲恨之入骨的人来说
you sure did him a huge favor.
你可帮了他一个大忙
What do you think you can do to me?
你以为能对我做什么?
I'll think of something.
我会想到的
Why don't you do me a favor and drop that knife?
你干吗不帮我个忙 把刀子扔了?
I can handle the spice department, thank you very much.
我能解决情趣问题 非常感谢
Oh, really? Really.
哦 真的? 真的
I have information about that mexican kid who got killed.
我有关于被杀的墨西哥孩子的消息
I'm the one who made the anonymous call.
我就是打匿名电♥话♥的人
It's not the guy from the bridge.
他不是桥上的那个人
You said the whole night was a blur. I lied.
你说过整晚天气都阴暗不清 我撒谎了
Your dad is in deep to the Fitzpatrick family,
你♥爸♥爸跟Fitzpatrick家关系匪浅
the ones who really wanted Felix dead.
他们才是想要Felix死的人
Hannah?
Hannah?
I want you to get out of my house and never speak to her again.
我要你立刻滚出我家 以后再也不要跟她说话
You better rethink what you saw on the bridge.
你最好再回忆一下在桥上看到了什么
I promised a cleaner, safer Neptune.
我承诺了一个更加干净 安全的Neptune
Want to know how I'm going to get there? Incorporation.
想知道如何做到吗? 合并
That's not a town, Woody.
那不是个镇 Woody
That's a country club.
那是乡村俱乐部
Now, I know some of you.
我认识你们中的一些人
I even coached a few of you back in little league.
我甚至还是后排的一些人的教练
I thought I'd invite the journalism classes out and
我想我要邀请新闻班的出去
give Gia a chance to make some new friends.
也让Gia有机会交些新朋友
Hello, friend.
你好 朋友
Special guest, future hall-of-famer Terrence Cook.
特别来宾 未来的名人 Terrence Cook
We're not taking that stank-ass bus back to Neptune.
我们不做那辆烂大巴回 Neptune
My dad's sending a limo.
我爸爸给了我一辆小轿车
It just went straight off the cliff.
大巴直冲下了悬崖
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Mr. David "Curly" Moran.
David Curly Moran先生
What does this have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系?
His body washed up on the beach, beaten to death.
他的尸体被冲上了沙滩 被人殴打致死
It looks as though Curly and I have a friend in common.
看起来Curly和我有一个共同的 朋友
"All these years still on 'The Long Haul'"...
"All these years still on 'The Long Haul'"...
it's a movie featuring a signature stunt
这是一部电影里的重头戏
where a truck is sent veering over a bridge.
一辆卡车冲下了桥
Balboa county sheriff Don Lamb questions baseball legend Terrence Cook
Balboa小镇治安官Don Lamb 怀疑棒球巨人Terrence Cook
in connection with the Neptune high bus crash.
与Neptune高中大巴失事案件有关
You'll take my case?
你要接我的案子?
You sure you're not clouded by your years of being his biggest fan?
你确定自己是他多年球迷这件事 对你没有影响?
A secret tumultuous relationship with a teacher who died in the crash?
跟一个在大巴失事中死去的教师的秘密关系?
It seems like more of a motive
跟支持Woddy的合并计划相比
than supporting Woody's plans for incorporation.
这个 明显动机要大得多
That's why you didn't take the bus home?
所以你没坐大巴回家?
Actually, my dad told me not to.
事实上 是我爸爸不让我坐的
I mean, he must've been totally psychic or something.
我是说 他肯定有心灵感应或是什么的
Are you keeping a dead rat in our freezer?
你在冰箱里养了只死老鼠?
I found it on the bus.
我是在大巴上发现的
It was a message for me. I'm the rat.
对我来说这意味着 我就是叛徒
A dead rat's only talent...
死老鼠的唯一特点就是...
it smells bad enough
闻起来足够臭
to drive anyone who could afford another ride off the bus.
臭的能让人想跳车
So what if we want to make money selling dope to rich, white boys?
那么 我们想卖♥♥点大♥麻♥给有钱的白人
Is that such a bad thing?
这事就那么差劲吗?
Hold on, man.
慢着 伙计
You killed Felix, didn't you?!
你杀了Felix 是不是?!
That's an interesting theory, Eli.
很有趣的说法 Eli
But before you think about spreading it around,
但在把这事传出去之前
I think you should see something.
我想你应该先看点东西
That night you nearly kicked Curly's head in?
那晚 你几乎打爆了Curly的头?
I'm using my trust fund to start a real-estate business.
我打算用我的信托基金做点地♥产♥生意
You would be the face of the Phoenix Land Trust.
而凤♥凰♥土地公♥司♥肯定会信任你
Jackie and I borrowed one of Terrence's cars tonight.
Jackie和我借用了Terrence的一辆车
I was digging around where he keeps them,
我在他放东西的地方找螺丝起子的时候
and I found some sort of explosive and detonators.
我找到某种爆♥炸♥物和雷♥管♥
Veronica, are you absolutely sure what you saw in that hangar were explosives?
Veronica 你绝对确定你在飞机棚里 看到的是爆♥炸♥物吗?
And detonators.
还有雷♥管♥
Pretty sure.
非常肯定
They were marked "C4."
上面有"C4."的标志
Maybe Terrence has a legitimate use for them.
也许Terrence有合理的原因使用它们
Trout fishing?
钓鲑鱼?
Anyone else know about this?
还有谁知道这件事吗?
Jackie was with me, but she didn't see anything.
Jackie和我在一起 但她什么也没看到
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
I'm gonna get dressed.
我要去换衣服
Come again?
又来了?
Explosives...
爆♥炸♥物...
they're in the hangar where Terrence keeps his cars.
放在Terrence放车的飞机棚里
Your Terrence,
你的Terrence
the same Terrence who had nothing to do with the bus crash,
跟那个与大巴失事毫无关系
who couldn't possibly have made the call that detonated the bomb?
不可能打电♥话♥引爆♥炸♥弹的 是同一个Torrence?
Veronica saw them firsthand.
Veronica亲眼见到的
Oh, well, Veronica saw them.
哦 Veronica看见的
That's like moses bringing tablets down the mountain to me.
就像是摩西从山上给我带来了信息
Why don't you get a search warrant, sheriff, and see for yourself?
你干吗不申请搜查令 自己去看看呢 治安官?
Could take a while.
得等会了
Judge Carlton is fly-fishing at Bighorn...
Carlton去Bighorn钓鱼了...
unless you've got a canoe.
除非你能找个独木舟
You might want to post someone...
也许你应该通知...
outside the hangar? You think?
就在飞机棚外面? 你觉得呢?
Switch it?
换台?
Dude, are you kidding?
伙计 你开玩笑?
Don't you want to see how it ends?
你不想看看结尾吗?
Dude, your dad's really leaned out in the big house.
伙计 你♥爸♥爸在那混得很开
Probably all those tossed salads, huh?
没准都是些社会民♥主♥自♥由♥党 啊?
That's who you're dating?
这就是在跟你约会的人?
Veronica?
Veronica?
Oh, hey, Jane.
哦 嘿 Jane
I think those are our drinks.
那好像是我们的饮料
And you want me to bring them to you
你想让我端过去
versus watching them get cold from across the room?
而不是等凉了?
Got it.
明白了
My sister, Heidi.
我姐姐 Heidi
The bride-to-be?
要结婚的那个?
More like the bride-to-beat.
更像是搞不懂的新娘
She's only marrying Paul Mann.
她要嫁给 Paul Mann
The Manns are, like,
Manns就像
the oldest money in Neptune.
Neptune的老财主
You mean like from the '80s?
你说他像来自80年代的?
please tell me they invented the fishnet muscle shirt.
拜托告诉我他们发明了鱼网衬衫
Honey, next time,
亲爱的 下一次
please hold the mike in your right hand
记得下次用右手拿麦克风
because you nearly blinded the audience with your rock.
因为你的摇滚让观众太兴奋了
Wow!
喔
Somebody parked a diamond Volkswagen on your finger.
有个人把钻石汽车停在你的手指上了
It's ours. We wants it.
它是我们的 我们想要
No, it's mine...
不 是我的...
along with the gorgeous,
带着绚烂
brilliant, sweetheart of a man that goes with it.
闪耀 甜蜜的男人心
Aw.
啊
I have to say we don't get that many bachelorette parties at The Hut.
我得说我们这没有那么多的未婚女子聚会
This is just the first stop of the no-holds-barred bacchanalia!
这只是彻夜狂饮酒神节的第一站
Coffee up, ladies.
把咖啡举起来 女士们
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表