剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
DVD在你这里吗
Oh, sure.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Now you can get back to important business,
现在你可以去做重要的事情了
like clearing Terrence's name.
比如澄清Terrence的名誉
Right.
对
Thanks, Keith.
谢谢 Keith
Veronica... such a good kid, coming in on your lunch period,
Veronica... 多好的人呀 在午饭的时候来
helping your dad.
帮助你♥爸♥爸
Bye, everybody. See you, Woody.
再见 各位 再见 Woody
Can you hold my calls for a while?
你能帮我接会儿电♥话♥吗
Okay, you win.
好的 你赢了
Smart move talking to my wife.
很聪明 去和我妻子谈
Just so I've got this straight,
这样的话 我就要伸张正义了
you saw one P.C.H.Er stab another P.C.H.Er
你看到一个P.C.H.的人 刺伤了另一个 P.C.H.的人
and put the knife in the Echolls kid's hand?
把刀放到Echolls的手上
Yeah, that's what I saw.
是的 那就是我看到的
Could you identify the guy if you saw him again?
如果你再看一次 你会认出那个人吗
I couldn't make out faces,
我看不清楚脸
but the one that did the stabbing took off on a red motorcycle
但是那个用刀刺的人 骑着一辆红色摩托车离开的
with some kind of black spider on the side.
摩托车旁边是某种黑色的三脚架
I know the bike.
我认识这辆车
Sacks, issue a warrant for Eduardo "Thumper" Orozco.
Sacks为Eduardo "Thumper" Orozco 申请一张逮捕令
I want him tracked down now.
我要现在抓住他
She brings it on herself.
她自找的
She'd have friends if she didn't act like she's the most important person
如果她别那么清高 她是会有朋友的
wherever she is.
无论她在哪里
Jane, Jackie didn't kiss me last night.
Jane Jackie昨晚没有吻我
I kissed her.
我吻的她
She must have been coming on to you.
她一定是靠得你很近
She wasn't. I just kissed her out of nowhere.
她没有 是我吻了她
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want to hurt you, but I got to be honest.
我不想伤害你 不过我应该诚实
I still have feelings for her.
我仍然对她有感觉
I broke up with Jane.
我和Jane分手了
So, are you gonna ask me to sit down?
你会叫我坐下吗
No.
不
You can't sit here, Wallace.
你不能坐这里 Wallace
Do you not see that?
你没有看到吗
Why not? I'm free now.
为什么不 我现在是自♥由♥的
You know I like you.
你知道我喜欢你
There's nothing stopping us.
没有什么能阻挡我们
If you sit here, it proves that I'm the man-eating bitch
如果你坐在这里 那就证明我是个抢别人男朋友的婊♥子♥
who snatched you from one of the sweetest girls in school.
把你从学校里最可爱的女孩之一手上抢走
I won't have that.
我不要
Now go.
现在 走吧
Please, Wallace.
求你了 Wallace
Leave.
离开吧
Is it me?
是我的原因吗
No, it's the tater tots.
不 只是土豆泥
Are you not attracted to me?
你没想和我上♥床♥吗
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Why don't you want to,
你为什么不想
you know, like,
你知道 就像
do stuff?
做点什么
Can we please not talk about this here?
我们能不在这里讨论这个吗
We have to talk about it sometime.
我们总得谈这个
I get nervous, too.
我也感到紧张
Like when we're just hanging out, it's...
当我们刚开始约会时
totally comfortable and cool,
很舒服和很酷
but then it feels like there's all this pressure, and...
而现在感觉到很大的压力
I don't know what I'm doing, neither.
我不知道我在做什么 也许两者都不是
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
I'm not saying you don't.
我没有说你不对
Well, you know, it sounded like you were.
好 你知道 听起来你就是
I'm saying I don't.
是我的错
So if you don't either, or you feel nervous or...
如果你感到紧张 或者
we have to stop talking about this.
我们必须停止讨论这个
Veronica says that all guys move at different speeds
Veronica说每个男孩的速度不一样
and that this could just be...
但是我们这算什么...
You talked to Veronica about me?
你跟Veronica谈过我
No. I mean...
不 我意思是...
What did you say to her?
你对她说什么了
Nothing. It was more about me.
什么都没有 都是我的事
I wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something wrong.
我想确定我没有做错什么
Well, you weren't.
那么 你没有错
But you are now.
但是你现在错了
Good luck getting laid.
祝你好运
Hey Wood. Woody?
嘿 Woody
Yeah. Pardon me.
是的 你说什么
There's a motorcycle chained up inside the stadium.
运动场里有辆摩托车锁在那里
It's gonna get turned into dust.
会被炸成碎片的
Is everyone out?
没人在里面了吧
We've blown the horn a dozen times.
我们广播了很多遍
I had the boys do a walk-through.
我得让人去把车弄出来
How long would it take to unlock it and get it out of there?
你要多长时间才能把锁弄开把车移出来
Uh... 20, 30 minutes.
20或30分钟
Then someone's losing a motorcycle.
有人的摩托车要丢了
This field has seen a long and storied history.
这个场地有和很长的故事
Dad!
爸爸
Hurry up! They're about to blow up Shark Field.
快 Shark Field要拆了
...11th inning in a 9-8 victory for a packed house of 50,000 fans.
...那场9-8的胜利有5万名观众目睹
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
祝福我 神父 我有错
It's been a long, long time since my last confession.
我最后一次忏悔是很久以前的事了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表