剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
So...
那么...
the FBI.
联邦调查局
I've thought about it, you know?
我想过 你知道吗?
But big fish, small town has its perks.
但是大鱼(暗指自己的才华) 小城镇也有自己的特色
Still, who knows?
尽管这样 谁知道呢?
I still might apply.
我也许还会申请
You go to college?
你上过大学吗?
For a year.
一年
Blew out a knee at southwest Texas playing ball.
在德克萨斯西南大学打球时伤了膝盖
Speak a foreign language?
会说外语吗?
A little mexican, enough to get by.
一点墨西哥语 足够用的
I tell them to turn their music down.
我告诉他们把音乐关了
Any expertise in computer science, law,
在计算机科学 法律
physics, chemistry, forensics, mathematics?
物理 化学 辩论 数学方面 有没有专长?
Expertise?
专长?
Small town, big fish...
小城镇 一条大鱼
You know, I'd ride with that.
我想还是安分守己吧
I don't know what you're talking about, Weevil.
我不知道你在说什么 Weevil
I'm not in business with the Fitzpatricks.
我没跟Fitzpatricks打交道
I know you're lying, Hector.
我知道你在撒谎 Hector
I know you sold "E" to an 09er just today.
我知道你今天卖♥♥过兴♥奋♥剂♥给09er
That?
那个?
Yeah, that.
就是那个
You did it, didn't you?
你卖♥♥过 是不是?
Yeah, but I didn't get it from the Fitzpatricks.
是 但我不是从Fitzpatricks那拿的货
Some white boy asked me to get him some.
一个白人男孩让我给他搞点
He looked dumb and desperate,
他看起来很蠢又很迫切
so I said I'd get it for him at $40 a hit.
所以我给他弄了点 40美元一剂
He said yeah, so...
他说可以 所以
So what?
所以什么?
So I got it from this other white boy who I know deals.
所以我给他从其他干这个的白人男孩那弄了点
He's lying.
他在撒谎
What white boy?
什么白人男孩?
What was so wrong?
哪有问题?
I made a few bucks selling from one 09er to another.
我就是转手赚了几块钱
Come on. Like you know an 09er drug dealer?
得了 你这种人会认识09er交易犯?
Who was it?
是谁?
My sister works with his dad.
我姐姐跟他爸爸一起工作
I want a name.
我要的是名字
Veronica, they got into the files.
Veronica 他们进到文件了
They need you.
要找你
That was quick.
真够快的
Two hours for the search warrant,
2个小时申请搜查令
10 minutes to break his password.
10分钟破解密♥码♥
What was it?
密♥码♥是什么?
Enak gem.
Enak gem
What? What's she gonna do with it?
怎么了? 她又能怎么样?
Enak gem?
Enak gem?
"Meg Kane" backwards.
"Meg Kane"倒过来拼
Miss Mars,
Mars小姐
what can you tell us about Duncan Kane's sailing ability?
关于Duncan Kane航海能力你知道些什么?
Duncan's been sailing his whole life. Why?
Duncan经常出海 怎么了?
Duncan bookmarked a boat for sail.
Duncan订了一艘船出海
We tracked down the seller.
我们查到了那个卖♥♥家
Turns out he sold it last week to a teenage boy who paid cash.
结果他上周把船卖♥♥给了一个十几岁的男孩 付的现金
I assume that's a generous use of the term "we"?
我想你是指 我们?
I got a hundred bucks says he's heading south.
线索指向他去了南方
What do you think Veronica? Want to put your money where your mouth is?
你怎么想Veronica?哑巴吃黄连了?
How much does your boyfriend hate mexico, huh?
你的男朋友有多讨厌墨西哥 呃?
Isn't gambling illegal?
赌博是不是违法?
That's what I thought.
我想也是
It's the coast guard. They spotted the boat.
是海岸巡查队 他们发现了船
It's ignoring their warning calls.
无视他们的警告
They're preparing to board.
他们正准备上船
That kid's gonna get himself killed.
那个孩子在玩火
Put it on the speaker.
放到免提上
What about history of mental issues?
他曾经有没有精神方面的问题?
Any chance that he just said,
他有没有说过
"goodbye, cruel world"?
"永别了 残酷的世界"?
Duncan didn't kill himself, and he didn't kill his baby.
Duncan没有自杀 也没有杀死他的孩子
Somebody picked him up.
有人发现了他
He's still on the run.
他还在逃亡
Morning, Sam.
早上好 Sam
Morning, Ralph.
早上好 Ralph
Fritter?
要不要油炸面糊?
You should be out looking for Duncan.
你应该出去找Duncan
Oh, right! Duncan Kane.
哦 对 Duncan Kane
I got so swept up in your beauty, I almost forgot my assignment.
我被你的魅力吸引了 差点忘了我的任务
If you do find him and he gives you any trouble,
如果你找到他 他又给你找麻烦
will you give him this?
把这个给他行吗?
Will do.
我会的
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
哦 强大的人是如何堕落的
Do you remember last year
还记得去年吗
when you looked down on me like you were so much better?
你看不起我 就好象你比我强一样?
Yeah. Did you get the impression something has changed?
记得 现在有什么改变吗?
Well, yeah.
呃 有的
It seems both our families are in the domestic staffing industry.
看起来我们两家都在一个行当上
That makes us like family.
我们就像家人
I steal cars. You sell drugs.
我偷车 你卖♥♥毒品
Hey, I can hardly tell where you end and I begin.
嘿 我看不出你跟我有什么差别
I get it.
我明白了
What can I get you?
你想干嘛?
A little crank,
古怪想法
some blow?
某种打击?
Just tell me the name of your supplier.
告诉我你供货商的名字
Yeah, that's not happening.
哦 不可能
Is it the Fitzpatricks?
是不是Fitzpatricks?
The Fitzpatricks?
Fitzpatricks?
They take a blowtorch to you if you're short a dime bag.
如果你没有硬币 他们会给你带来喷管
I'm not that dumb.
我可不是那个白♥痴♥
Am I free to go?
我能走了吗?
Have a nice day.
好运
You believe him?
你相信他?
Don't you?
你不是吗?
One of my boys is mixed up with the Fitzpatricks. I know it.
我的人有一个掺进了 Fitzpatricks 我知道
Has it crossed your mind that maybe the one mixed up with the Fitzpatricks
有没有可能跟那个
is the one that's already dead?
已经死了的是同一个人?
You remember when Karen and Patrick Fitzpatrick still went to school here
你还记不记得Karen 和 Patrick 来学校上学的时候
back when we were freshman?
那时我们还是新生?
They were like seventh-year seniors.
他们看起来就像七年级生
The only reason they stuck around was to keep the high-school drug trade going.
他们来上学的唯一原因就是 维持高中毒品交易的持续性
As soon as this school got smart and expelled them,
一旦学校意识到并开除他们
my predecessor...
我的前辈
the reaper, gus.
reaper我想
Yes, the reaper, decided to expand our business.
是 是 reaper 决定扩大我们的交易
A couple months in, he disappears like Jimmy Hoffa.
几个月内 他就像Jimmy Hoffa一样消失了
No one's seen him since.
从此再没有人见过他
You know why the reaper was called that?
你知不知道为什么叫他reaper?
He lost a bet?
他打赌输了?
His name... Gustavio Toombs.
他的名字 Gustavio Toombs
He was Felix's big brother.
他是 Felix的哥哥
So, no, Felix wasn't working with the Fitzpatricks,
所以 不会 Felix 不会跟Fitzpatricks共事
no way in hell.
不可能
Gonna eat your cake?
能吃你的蛋糕吗?
Take it.
吃吧
I got a little present for you.
我有个小礼物给你
What is it?
是什么?
Just a little scrapbook I put together.
只是我做的剪贴簿
You were kicking butt in Chicago...
你在芝加哥干得很不错
8 points, 11 assists a game?
一场比赛得8分 11次助攻?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表