剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
前情提要
It just went straight off the cliff. they're all dead.
校车径直开下了悬崖 他们全都死了
Woody's a pervert.
Woody 是个性变♥态♥
He's sick.
他有病
What he did to us is wrong.
他对我们所做的是错的
Two of the boys who died in the bus crash
车祸中死去的两个男孩
were on Woody's little-league team.
是Woody的小联盟队里的
Most adults keep their hands off of other people's children.
大部分成年人不会染指小孩
You'll be the guy who let a child molester and a murderer get away!
你这样会让一个亵童者&谋杀犯 在你眼皮下逃之夭夭
Woody's gone.
Woody逃走了
He took his private plane.
开他的私人飞机走的
My grandmother asked me for one thing my whole life.
我奶奶一辈子对我就一个期望
She wants to see me walk across that stage at graduation.
她想我能拿到毕业证书
It's Weevil! I'm telling you! He set me up!
是Weevil干的 他陷害我!
I got something on you.
我有你的把柄
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
保佑我,神甫 我犯了罪孽
I've got what?
我得了什么?
Chlamydia.
衣原体病
Jackie left for France this morning.
Jackie今早去了法国
I thought our story was epic.
我以为我们的故事是轰轰烈烈的
I have to go.
我得走了
I don't want to lose you from my life.
我不想失去你
My stepmom - she's a gold digger.
我继母 她是个物质女人
You're cash-strapped. I can help.
你缺钱 我可以帮你
But quid pro quo, mrs. C.,
但作为交换 C Cup太太...
Quid pro quo.
要有交换条件...
We find the defendant not guilty.
我们判决被告无罪
See, this is how it is.
现实就是如此
The innocent suffer, the guilty go free,
无辜人受罪 犯罪的却可以获得自♥由♥
and truth and fiction are pretty much interchangeable.
现实和小说都差不多
Mr. Echolls, how do you feel about your acquittal?
Echolls先生 对于你自己获释有何感想
I feel... relieved to have my name cleared of this... horrible crime.
我感觉...如释重负 终于洗刷自己不白之冤
There is neither a Santa Claus nor an easter bunny,
根本就没什么圣诞老人 没有复活节兔宝宝
and there are no angels watching over us.
也没有天使守护我们
Things just happen for no reason.
一切毫无道理
And nothing makes any sense.
没有什么是合情合理的
We will not do this.
不要这样
You can't let this stick in your head.
不能让这事缠住你
However wrong it turned out, it's done.
不管结局如何 一切已经结束
We're people with lives, and we will not obsess.
我们还有自己的生活 不能为这事缠绕
We move on.
我们要向前看
Aaron Echolls will get his justice in his own way.
Aaron Echolls总有一天 会遭到报应
You really believe that?
你信么?
Yes. Now, come on. We're running a business here.
当然.好了 我们在做生意呢
Look alive.
打起精神来
What happened to moving on?
你不是说要向前看么?
Posted today.
今天登出来的
Meg's dad offering 20 grand for the capture of Woody Goodman.
Meg她爸悬赏2万 抓捕Woody
Well, I'm sure someone will get him.
我相信总有人会抓到他的
Didn't you say something about "we have a business to run"?
你不是说我们是在做生意吗
Shouldn't you be out hunting him down like the dog he is?
你不应该去抓住他么?
I also said something about us being people with lives.
我也说过 我们有自己的生活
See, I have this kid who's gonna graduate from high school.
我家孩子快高中毕业了
I don't want to miss it.
我不想错过她毕业典礼
This is Woody Goodman.
我们谈的是Woody
He blew up a bus and molested children.
他炸毁了一辆校车 还猥亵儿童
Guess I'm just sentimental.
可能我太感性了吧
When the management gives you free cake,
店里给你免费蛋糕
you're supposed to eat it.
是让你吃的
I thought you were prepared for Jackie going.
我还以为你已经对 Jackie的离开有了准备
Never figured it would go down like this.
没想过她会这样离开
She left you a note?
她留张便条给你说再见?
我担心看到你后
会没有勇气登上飞机
我会永远...
well, then it's just a bunch of private stuff.
唉,剩下都是些私人的东西
What can you do about that?
怎么办呢?
You could use a method time-tested by women throughout the ages -
你可以使用女人千百年来 验证过的方法
Gorge on cake.
将一切发泄在蛋糕上
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Johnny Ludden. Thanks for dropping by. Johnny Ludden.
谢谢你过来
Sure. Free gelato just to show up - why not?
不客气,过来一趟就有免费冰淇淋 何乐而不为?
Is this you on Woody's old team?
这照片上Woody的队员是你么?
Yeah.
是
So, do I have to eat here, or can I get the gelato in the carton?
那我是在这里吃还是拿走?
Just a few more questions first.
先回答我几个问题
Hey, honey.
hey,亲爱的
Hey, dad.
hey,爸爸
Hello?
喂?
You've got a call...
你的电♥话♥
from Vinnie Van Lowe.
Vinnie Van Lowe打来的
So...
那个...
of course you know about the bounty on this Goodman guy.
你肯定知道Woody身上的 赏金多少了
I'm aware of it, yes.
是,我知道
20 g's?
2万?
That's big-boy money.
一大笔哦
Gonna be a lot of top guys out there for it.
很多行家会出手
I had a thought.
我有个想法
We team up. Mars and Van Lowe.
我们搭档 Mars和Van Lowe侦探联手出击
Pool our resources.
分享资料
Split the cash.
分享赏金
Sheriff got you on video breaking into Woody's house.
警长拿到你闯进Woody家的录像
But "Johnny Law" don't know what I got.
不过警长大人可不知道我拿到了些什么
What do you got?
你拿到了什么?
All his records -
他所有的记录
tax, medical, corporate - the whole enchilada.
税务记录,医疗记录,公♥司♥--- 一整套
We nail him, we split 60-40. I'm the 60, by the way.
我们把他揪出来,赏金就46分 那个,我6你4
50-50...
55分
if the stuff you got pans out,
希望一切如你所计划那样顺利
and no action until after my daughter's graduation.
而且在我女毕业典礼前不能行动
I'm in jail. I deserve 60.
我在坐牢 我应该拿6成
I risk my life to bring a fugitive to justice,
我冒生命危险去惩治逃犯
and you're giving me world's tiniest violin.
而你却只给我这么点钱
Guess I'm just heartless.
看来我就是很残忍♥
He's got, like, 10 credit cards in different corporate names.
他有大概10张不同公♥司♥名字的信♥用♥卡♥
We're gonna have to put a trace on all of them.
我们得追查所有的卡
And he has a pilot's license. Seasonal allergies, bad arches.
他有一张飞行员执照 季节性过敏,腰椎不好
And he had the clap.
而且他患过淋病
Treated twice for chlamydia.
曾两次治疗衣原体病
Didn't see that in his campaign materials.
在他的选举材料里可没看见这些
Bingo. Heart arrhythmia. So that's our strategy
有了.心率失常 所以这就是我们的策略了
just wait for him to drop dead?
只要等着他暴毙?
He has to take a pill every day.
他每天都要吃药
Is there any way you can find out Gia Goodman's cellphone access code?
你能不能弄到Gia Goodman的电♥话♥访问代码?
Gia's cell?
Gia的电♥话♥?
Woody's lawyer is also an old college buddy of his.
Woody的律师同时也是他的大学好友
If he'd call anyone, it would be him.
如果他要打电♥话♥给谁,那就一定是他了
If we had Gia's code and could forward her calls...
如果我们有Gia的代码,然后可以打出她的电♥话♥
I guarantee you she hasn't changed it from the factory default.
我向你保证她还没改过出厂默认值
Then I have a plan.
那我就有计划了
Up and at 'em, honey.
起床穿衣服,亲爱的
Can you believe the big day is finally here?
你能相信大日子终于来了吗?
There she is.
她来了
The eyes are bright, the tail is bushy.
明亮的大眼, 蓬松的头发
Pancakes, mom?
煎饼,妈妈?
Are you trying to give me an early jump on the freshman 15?
你想先让我为大一要肥的那15磅吓一跳吗?
Eat up.
吃完它
You think the dining halls at San Diego state are gonna feed you like this?
你觉得圣地亚哥州的食堂会给你吃这个?
Mmm... I love pancakes!
恩...我爱煎饼
What, a comment?
干吗,要评论?
"Get a room"? You just gagged in your mouth?
"去订个房♥间"? 还是你刚刚心里在吐?
No. It's nice.
不 这样很好
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表