剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You're very funny, Veronica.
你真是非常有趣 Veronica
Really. You should know that about yourself.
真的 你应该认识到这点
Thank you, Gia.
谢谢 Gia.
I used to be funny at my old school. People here don't get me.
我在以前的学校也很有趣 这的人却让我感到无趣
I think your wit totally translates.
我觉得你得聪明才智已经显露无遗了
You think?
你这么认为吗?
I don't know. I used to have a zillion girlfriends at my other school.
我不知道 我在其他学校的时候都有数不清的女性朋友
Here, all I meet are guys.
而这 放眼望去都是男人
You know what I haven't done in forever?
你知道吗? 有件事我始终无法做到
Just gone to a girlfriend's house
就是到女朋友的家里
and, like, watched movies and looked at her clothes.
比如说 看看电影 欣赏欣赏她们的衣服
You should come look at my clothes! You could sleep over.
你应该来看看我的衣服 你可以在那过夜
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Ms. Hauser, I'm taking on new babysitting clients,
Hauser小姐 我正准备给一个新的家庭做保姆
and I know Meg used to work for you.
而且我听说Meg曾经在你那工作
I am a working single mother, Veronica.
我是一个有工作的单身母亲Veronica
The last thing I need is a babysitter. I need a clone.
我迫切需要的就是一个保姆 我真想复♥制♥一个自己
I could be there to help out while you work around the house --
在你忙不过来的时候我可以到你那帮忙
give you a chance to throw in a load of laundry or take a bath.
.这样你就可以洗洗衣服或者去泡个澡
The last thing I need is more time in the tub.
我真的需要多泡澡
No sale, miss Mars. Know when to fold 'em.
谢绝推销 Mars小姐 要知道什么时候该收敛
First semester at college, and Sabrina's top of her class.
大学第一学期 Sabrina在她班里名列前茅
She just flourishes in academia. Here's your schedule for tonight.
她刚刚在学术界崭露头角 这是你今晚的时间表
You'll see I gave you a five-minute window in between each activity.
你可以看到在每个工作之间我给了你五分钟休息时间
I gave you 30 minutes to get acquainted with Edwin while making cookies,
在做饼干的同时你有30分钟时间熟悉Edwin
then on to reading for at least an hour.
然后至少要读一个小时的书
He likes to keep going until he finishes the chapter.
他喜欢一次看完一章
Then, he can color until bedtime.
然后 上♥床♥之前是他的绘画时间
He won't give you any trouble.
他不会给你找麻烦
I think my fastball tired him out.
我想我得快球已经让他筋疲力尽了
Stuart fuller.
Stuart Fuller.
Thanks for coming on such short notice, Veronica.
很感谢你来帮忙 Veronica
I'm happy to have the gig.
我很高兴有这个机会
Oh, and there's a phone sheet on the refrigerator.
哦 冰箱上有本电♥话♥簿
That has every number we could ever possibly be reached at, barring alien abduction.
那里有我们可能去的所有地方的电♥话♥ 除非被骗到外国
Most important : no boys. I know you're a friend of Meg's,
最重要的 不要让男孩来 我知道你是Meg的朋友
and I almost let her go because of that boyfriend of hers.
因为她的男朋友 我差点就把她开除了
This isn't inspiration point.
这可不是什么让人兴奋的事
Give mommy and daddy a kiss goodbye.
给妈妈爸爸一个告别吻
So...Edwin,
那么 Edwin
what do you want to do?
你想干点什么?
We're supposed to make cookies.
我们应该做饼干
A 10-year-old boy who voluntarily washes his hands,
一个十岁的小男孩 自觉地去洗手
who enjoys quiet time, and does what he's told with a smile.
然后带着微笑 安安静静的呆着
If he doesn't pick his nose soon, I'm looking for wires.
如果不是他偶尔揉揉鼻子 我真要怀疑他是机器人
How was your book?
书看得怎么样?
Good. May I please color now?
很好 我现在可以开始画画了吗?
Knock yourself out.
自便
Hello?
你好?
How's it going?
情况怎么样?
Disturbingly well.
非常之好
I grabbed some old homework for a writing sample,
我从他以前的作业上搞到了他的字迹
and I'll snoop after he goes to sleep,
等他睡觉后 我会到处看看
which I'm sure will be in exactly 34 minutes.
我估计还要整整34分钟
I'm having a hard time picturing you babysitting.
我真难想象你做保姆的样子
Really?
真的?
Maybe because it's such a Meg' thing.
也许因为这是Meg才会做的事
You guys did it so much.
你们总是这么想
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah. It's just a really big bug.
没事 只是一只大臭虫
I'll call you back.
我一会再给你打电♥话♥
I said 10:30pm.
我告诉你是10:30
How you doing, Edwin?
你干得什么样 Edwin?
Good.
很好
You need anything?
需要什么东西吗?
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Your 911 caller, A.K.A. Tom Griffith, is Dr. Tom Griffith.
那个911报案人是A.K.A.Tom Griffith医生
He is a very expensive, well-respected plastic surgeon.
他是一个非常富有 受人尊敬的整形外科医生
I don't believe it. There are no respected plastic surgeons.
我不相信 没有值得尊重的整形医生
That's not him.
不是这个人
Sure it is -- "Dr. Tom Griffith." It says there, right on the picture.
就是他 Tom Griffith医生 那写着呢 就在照片的右边
That's not the guy from the bridge.
这不是桥上的那个人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You told the police you couldn't identify the guy.
你跟警♥察♥说你认不出那个人
You said the whole night was a blur.
你说整晚能见度都很低
I lied.
我撒谎了
Of course you did.
那是必然的
I didn't want the guy found.
我不想让人找到他
I didn't know what he was going to say.
我不知道他会说些什么
I knew I was free and clear if they never found him.
我知道如果他们永远找不到他 那我就高枕无忧了
You have to go.
你得走了
I need your help. The guy's lying.
我需要你的帮助 那个人在说谎
Go!
快走
We're a little early. Hope we didn't scare you.
我们回来得早了点 希望没有吓到你
Not at all.
一点都没有
How did everything go?
一切都顺利吗?
Great. Really. Uh... Edwin's a dream.
很顺利 真的 Edwin就是那种完美的小孩
Thanks a lot, Veronica. We'll definitely call you again.
非常感谢 Veronica 我们一定会再给你打电♥话♥的
That'd be great.
那就太好了
We have a standing dinner date with friends on fridays.
我们每周五都固定跟朋友聚餐
Saturdays, of course, I'm on the boat by myself if you ever want to come by,
周六我会自己呆在船上 如果你路过
smoke a jay, and fool around.
过来溜溜也不错
We usually do a day trip about once a month with my boss
我们通常每月跟我的老板一起做一次一日游
if you don't mind working on a sunday.
如果你不介意星期日也工作的话
Um...
呃
oh, I almost forgot. Edwin drew this for you.
哦 我差点忘了 Edwin给你画了这个
"Wallace, Wallace, Wallace. Wherefore art thou?
"Wallace, Wallace, Wallace. 你在干什么?
I know that quote doesn't really work, but you get the point.
我知道那个证据不怎么有效 但你说得没错
Things that have changed in the 19 hours since my last e-mail
从我上次写信算起 19个小时之内 生活发生了改变
I've grown 4 inches, changed my name to London,
我长高了4英寸 把我的名字变成了London
and have discovered that, apparently,
发现 很显然
I'm not the only love of Duncan's life.
我不是Duncan生命中唯一的爱人
You really need to start answering my e-mails.
你也该开始给我回信了
This is a little too 'doogie howser's journal' for me."
这对我来说有点像'doogie howser's journal'
Does this seem like a good place for you to be standing?
你认为这是你应该来的地方吗?
Sorry.
抱歉.
Just hanging some flyers.
只是想贴一些宣传♥单♥
Do you have references?
你有经验吗?
I do.
有
I'm coming!
来了
God, I hate you.
天哪 真讨厌
I'm coming.
来了
Cassidy?
Cassidy?
Dick jr.?
Dick jr.?
Mommy's here.
妈妈来了
Where are my little boys?
我的宝贝在哪?
When's the last time you had a lunch like this?
你上次像这样吃午饭是什么时候?
When I was a brady.
当我还小的时候
This is great, mom. Really.
这太好了 妈妈 真的
We're glad you're here.
真高兴你能来这
And so quickly, right? I hope you see that.
而且还这么快 对吗? 我希望你们知道
You need me, I'm here. All you have to do is call.
你们需要我 我就会在你们身边 你们只需要打个电♥话♥
The only time I get to act like your mother
只要你们的父亲不阻止我
is when your father's not around to stop me.
我就会一直在你们身边
Wait -- you know we want you to, like, sign something, right?
等等 你知道我们需要你 签署某些东西?
Funds are running a little low now that dad's M.I.A.
爸爸的M.I.A.股票很低
I know, Dick.
我知道 Dick.
And so like your father to think about the glory moment
很像你父亲的作为 只想着光辉时刻
and I'm forgetting about the day-to-day.
而忘记了每日的辛苦
Everything's got to be big and flashy.
一切都如过眼云烟
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表