剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I would have slept just fine
知道Kelly Kuzzio开着没轱辘的车子
knowing that Kelly Kuzzio was driving around rimless.
让我睡着都会笑醒
Why'd you out Marlena?
为什么要勒索Marlena?
'Cause I'm a horrible, crazy bitch.
因为我是个可怕的疯狂的婊♥子♥
You want to know what's worse?
你知道更糟的是什么吗?
I told her the blackmailer was bluffing.
我告诉她勒索是假的
I told her not to pay.
我告诉她不要付钱
I don't get it.
我不明白
I wanted to be out, but I wanted Marlena out with me.
我想要出去 但是我想让Marlena跟我一起
I wanted to be able to walk down the halls with her,
我想跟她一起走过大厅
like a real couple.
就像真正的情侣一样
So she didn't want to come out, and you did?
那么她并不想暴露 而你想?
Something like that.
差不多
I want to tell Marlena myself, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我想自己跟Marlena说这件事
Okay.
好的
You were right about my dad.
我爸爸的事 你说得没错
Who's that?
那是谁?
Hannah something, I think.
叫Hannah什么的
I'd be a willowy blonde, too,
我也可能是个苗条的金发美女
if my dad was a plastic surgeon.
如果我爸爸是个整形医生的话
Wait a minute.
等一下
This isn't the way to the regional finals.
这不是去地区决赛的路
If my dad expects me to drive 75 miles in this bouncy, old bronco,
如果我爸爸让我开着这辆破野马 走75英里的话
then he really is a murderer.
那他就真是个谋杀犯了
Okay, which one is monday?
好吧 那么星期一是哪个?
You laugh, but he pretty much used to have one for every day of the month.
你笑你的 不过他通常一天开一辆
Our lives are so similar.
我们的生命太渺小了
The Mars family hangar is a spitting image of this one.
Mars家的飞机棚还只是一幅幅画面而已
Flying's not his thing.
他对飞行没什么兴趣
Woody Goodman lets dad use the hangar for his toys.
Woody Goodman让我爸爸用飞机棚堆放玩具
So...
那么...
what are you in the mood for?
你想用哪个?
Hot-blooded italian or cool and teutonic?
红色的意大利还是冷静的德意志?
How about privileged and upper-crusty?
特级和超兴奋的怎么样?
I want you to announce that
我想让你宣布
Terrence Cook has been cleared of suspicion in the bus crash.
Terrence Cook洗脱了大巴失事肇事者的嫌疑
What?
什么?
This some kind of jedi mind trick?
这是某种恶作剧吗?
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Exactly what am I supposed to be looking at?
我应该看到什么?
His alibi.
他的不在场证明
You caught Terrence at a casino, huh?
你在赌场捉到Terrence 啊?
There's a surprise.
真是吃惊
Those time stamps say that he was at the Seven Rivers casino
上面的时间证明爆♥炸♥发生时
at the time of the explosion.
他在七河赌场
At 7:01 and 7:06.
7:01和7:06
Could have been off and made a call between then.
他可以在这期间打电♥话♥
The casino blocks cell reception.
赌场干扰了手♥机♥讯号♥
Pay phones.
公用电♥话♥
You really think someone would make a phone call
你真的认为有人
on a land line that would kill a bus full of people
会通过陆上线路电♥话♥杀死一汽车的人
from a location that has 4,000 cameras and 300 security personnel?
而且还是在一个有4000台摄像机 和300名安全人员的地方?
Subpoena the phone records, check the calls.
发个传票 查查通话记录
Ugh, sounds like a lot of work.
啊 听起来很大的工作量
What's your beef with me, sheriff?
你对我有什么意见 治安官?
My beef?
我的意见?
I suppose it's that you killed a busload of kids
我认为你杀了一车的孩子
just to tidy up your love life.
就为了整理你的感情生活
Crazy girlfriend who knew about you betting on baseball...
疯狂的女朋友知道你在赌球...
that's a liability you could not afford.
那是个你承担不了的后果
I suggest you go home and enjoy your last few days of freedom.
我建议你回家去享受最后几天的自♥由♥
You're not gonna press charges, Lamb.
你不会提起诉讼的 Lamb
Whatever you say, boss.
随便你怎么说
What's this?
这是什么?
Play it.
放出来
I really hope this is the new Big & Rich.
我真希望这个是新的Big & Rich
有人打电♥话♥跟我说
你帮有钱人赌棒球
他想做个交易
我 我更跟你交易
All right, what's this, where'd you get it?
好了 这是什么 你从哪得到的?
I don't think a grand jury will have a hard time figuring it out.
我想大陪审团想弄清楚用不了多久
You don't back off, sheriff,
你没有后路 治安官
and that recording is going straight to Woody Goodman,
那张盘将会直接送到Woody Goodman
newspapers, your grandmama.
报纸和你祖母那里
Right.
好吧
Here's how it's gonna play out, slugger.
我们这么解决 强击手
Release the tape, I lose my $50k civil-servant job.
发布录音 我会失去50k美元的公务员工作
You... you lose your hall of fame induction,
你... 你会失去所有的荣耀
your color-commentating gig,
你的评论工作
your endorsements.
你的担♥保♥
Where's the trade in that, Terrence?
交易点在哪里 Terrence?
The boy can play ball.
那孩子球打得真棒
Did you see his "running teardrop" in the lane?
你看见他的带球了吗?
Oh, I saw it. It was jordan-esque.
哦 我看见了 就像乔丹一样
But tomorrow, we both got to promise, say nothing to him.
但明天 我们要保证 什么也不跟他说
We cannot feed that ego.
我们不能太夸他
I like my Wallace humble.
我喜欢谦虚的Wallace
My dad told me that you're helping out with his case.
我爸爸说你正在帮忙他的案子
That means a lot,
那意义重大
especially since he's already been convicted
尤其是自从他被
by half the people in Neptune.
Neptune一半的人指责有罪的情况下
Well, luckily, it's the half I don't like, so it works out.
呃 幸运的是 正是我不喜欢的那一半 所以能帮得上忙
This is not good.
这可不太好
The top's broken.
顶灯坏了
It's probably just a blown fuse.
可能是保险丝烧了
Okay, and you sound like you know how to fix it.
听起来 你好像知道怎么修
Well, if she's anything like my lebaron under the bonnet,
恩 如果她像是我的女朋友之类的
I'm gonna need a phillips head.
我就需要一个飞利浦的头
Screwdriver.
螺丝起子
You find it?
找到了吗?
Dad?
爸爸?
Honey, what is it? What's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了? 什么事?
Jackie and I borrowed one of Terrence's cars tonight.
Jackie和我今晚借用了Terrence的一辆车
I was digging around in the hangar where he keeps them, and I found...
我在他的飞机棚找东西的时候 我发现...
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm pretty sure it was some sort of explosive and detonators.
但我确定那是某种爆♥炸♥物和雷♥管♥
So much for my gut.
真让我失望
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表