剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
We met at the bar.
我们是在酒吧遇到的
I was extremely charming, and an hour later, I'm invited up to her room.
我那时吸引力十足 一个小时后 我被邀请上来她的房♥间
Champagne is ordered. One thing leads to another.
香槟已经安排好了 一切顺其自然
Why don't you think she was an ob-gyn?
你为什么会觉得 她不是妇产科医生?
Well, one, she appeared to know less about medicine than I do.
嗯 首先 对于医学 她知道的比我还少
And two, she seems to have stolen my briefcase.
其次 她好像偷了我的公文包
Thanks.
谢谢
Dad, the phone is ringing!
爸爸 电♥话♥一直在响呢
Loudly.
声音很大
Veronica, it's Troy. If you're there, please pick up, okay ?
Veronica 我是Troy 如果你在 请接电♥话♥好么?
Please pick up.
求你接电♥话♥吧
Troy, how was your evening?
Troy 你的夜晚过得怎么样?
You're where?
你在哪?
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
The usual... hair and blood samples, cheek swab.
通常的那些... 头发和血液样本 用棉签在脸颊上取样
Remember that girl from the party last night... Stacy?
还记得昨晚聚会上的女孩吗... Stacy?
Well, I guess she got date-raped.
呃 我想她被 约会强♥奸♥ 了
Actually, no.
事实上 不对
When they use roofies to knock them out,
当使用迷♥药♥把她们弄昏
then shave their head afterward,
然后把她们的头发剃光
we drop the "date" part.
约会 这个词就已经不存在了
Don't look at me like that, Veronica.
别这么看着我 Veronica
I swear to god, I didn't do it.
我向上帝发誓 不是我♥干♥的
You got to help me.
你要帮我
God Veronica, roofie and rape someone, shave their head?
天哪 Veronica 迷♥奸♥然后再把她头发剃光?
How sick in the head do you think I am?
你就把我想得这么坏?
I don't really know much about the inside of your head, do I?
我一点都不了解你在想些什么 是不是?
Why do they think you did it?
他们为什么会认为是你干的?
I was the last thing that Stacy remembered before she passed out.
Stacy晕过去之前 最后记得的人就是我
Everyone saw us go upstairs together.
每个人都看到我们一起上楼了
There's hair and fibers of mine on her.
她身上有我的头发和皮肤纤维
And when they tested my clothes from last night...
当他们测试了我昨晚穿的衣服的时候...
What did they find?
他们发现什么了?
That they'd just been washed.
衣服已经被洗过了
You did laundry at 3:00 in the morning?
你在凌晨三点洗衣服?
Why would the cops be suspicious of that? God, Troy.
警♥察♥为什么要怀疑你?天哪 Troy
Look... yes, we went upstairs and fooled around, strictly pg-13.
听着... 没错 我们是上楼鬼混了 限制级的
Then she pukes all over me.
然后她吐了我一身
But, being the chivalrous guy I now am...
但是 现在的我是个有骑士精神的人...
I cleaned up, I took off her shoes, I tucked her in,
我清洗了一下 帮她脱掉鞋 给她盖好被子
and then I went to wash my only change of clothes at the all-night laundry.
然后去昼夜洗衣店 洗了我唯一可换洗的衣服
That is the truth. I swear.
事实就是这样 我发誓
If I decide you're guilty,
如果我发现你有罪
I'll help hold the hammer while they nail you to the wall.
我会助他们一臂之力的
Do you remember anything else about last night?
你还记不记得昨晚的其他什么事?
Anyone hanging around her?
有没有什么人在她周围闲晃?
I remember getting the stink eye from this guy who was hitting on her earlier.
我记得有个先前撞到她的 恶心男人一直在盯着她
What guy?
什么样的人?
Long, dark hair,
黑色长发
blue sweatshirt with, like, a pi sign.
蓝色的T-恤衫 好像有个pi的标志
So, "Daphne" registered under a false name and credit card.
那么 "Daphne" 是用假名字登记的 信♥用♥卡♥的名字也是假的
Dead end there, so I got the elevator security tape from last night.
那里走不通 所以我找来了 昨晚电梯的保安录像带
You must be on good terms with the Neptune grand security people.
你肯定跟Neptune保安系统的人关系不错
When my daughter dated a billionaire's kid
我女儿和亿万富翁的儿子约会
living alone in the president's suite,
住在总统套房♥的时候
me and the security guys got pretty tight.
我跟保安混得很熟
So, what was in the briefcase that anyone might want to swipe?
那么 公文包里有什么会让人想偷的东西吗?
Just case files...
只是些案子的文件...
a drunken assault, a lewd conduct,
醉酒滋事 猥亵行为
a fraud, a divorce...
诈骗 离婚...
Aha!
啊哈
Hello, Daphne.
你好啊 Daphne
5:53, she checks in.
5:53 她登记入住
You actually believed she was a gynecologist?
你真的相信她是妇产科医生?
So, other than the files, it's an address book,
除了文件之外 还有一本通讯录
receipts, some keys,
收据和一些钥匙
I believe a copy of Elle magazine, but I forget why...
我记得还有一份Elle杂♥志♥的副本 但我不记得为什么了...
Oh, and the murder case files.
哦 还有些谋杀案的文件
Logan Echolls? Which ones?
Logan Echolls? 哪个?
Everything.
所有的
What wasn't in the briefcase is in their storage locker,
那些不在公文包里 是在锁柜里
which is one of the keys.
包里有钥匙
But that case was dismissed, so it's...
但那个案子已经被撤销了 所以它...
At 10:15, you're on your way up.
10:15 你正在上楼
My god, Cliff, you're like a wild animal.
上帝呀 Cliff 你看起来就像个野兽
Is that what the kids call motorboating?
孩子们是这么叫汽艇的吗?
I have a zest for life. So sue me.
我对生活充满激♥情♥ 告我吧
Look.
看看
Lamb?
Lamb?
It appears Lamb has a bit of a zest for life himself.
看来Lamb对生活也有激♥情♥
2:11, there's your briefcase.
2:11 那是你的公文包
Lamb appears to know your gynecologist.
Lamb好像认识你的妇产科医生
Don't mind me. Just keep doing whatever that is.
不用管我 继续干♥你♥们的活
Uh, just work.
呃 工作而已
I thought you had that Hearst thing.
我以为你听说了Hearst的事
On my way.
进行中
I just need an address.
我要查个地址
Oh, my god.
哦 我的上帝
I know her.
我认识她
She goes to my school.
她去过我的学校
Her name is Madison Sinclair.
她的名字是Madison Sinclair
Nice.
真是不错
A little more vomit and a dead donkey,
一大堆呕吐物和一头死驴
and you've got a cover spread in modern squalor magazine.
你可以在当代穷♥人♥杂♥志♥的封面看到
And doesn't it make sense this is the home of mr. Points himself,
没理由这就是Points先生本人的家
Andrew Barndale, and of our pi sig brother of the long dark hair,
Andrew Barndale和黑色长发的兄弟pi sig
Gordon Peters.
Gordon Peters
Hi.
嗨
Uh... Chip.
呃... Chip
Sorry, brothers only past the entryway without invitation.
抱歉 兄弟们只有在 没有邀请的情况下才会走正门
Hi, Chip.
嗨 Chip
Is Gordon here, Gordon Peters?
Gordon在吗 Gordon Peters?
You might check the hospital.
你应该去医院看看
The hospital?
医院?
Had to have his stomach pumped last night.
昨晚他不得不去洗胃了
18 shots of jager... not a good idea.
18个贼鸥... 不是什么好主意
Who knew? Kind of a wuss, huh?
谁知道? 太弱了 啊?
Legacy?
遗产?
Well, it's only gonna get worse for Gordon when he gets back here.
Gordon回来只会更糟
You can leave a message for him on the board if you want.
如果你愿意可以在白板上留言
So, any english lit or humanities geeks with us here?
那么 有没有了解英语和人文的?
Oh is that you? English or maybe double with pre-med?
哦 是你吗? 英语或者医学预科?
Anyway, if that's you, ...
总而言之 如果你 ...
So did you find?
你找到了?
The pi sig who was hitting on Stacy
盯着Stacy的那个pi sig
spent the night in the hospital getting his stomach pumped.
昨晚在医院洗胃
I double-checked.
我去查证了
So, what are you doing over here?
那么 你在这干什么?
Looks like Dean's got a great story about the front of that building.
Dean好像在讲那个建筑前门的历史呢
I kind of bailed on the tour. I got tired of the looks, you know?
我就好像是被保释的 我已经受够了他们的神情 你知道吗?
So, you figured creepy skulking was a better use of your time?
那么 你觉得躲在这浪费时间更适合你?
That won't make you seem guilty.
那不会让你看起来有罪的
See? Looks.
看到了吗? 那种神情
If you can't give me anything more to go on,
如果你不能告诉我更多线索
you might need to get used to it.
你就要学会适应它
My name and number.
我的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
I left my name and number on her message board. I mean...
我把我的名字和电♥话♥写在了她的信息板上 我是说...
Would I do that if I just raped her and shaved off all her hair?
如果我只想强♥奸♥她 剃光她的头发 我♥干♥吗还要多此一举?
So, I could go check and your name and number would be there?
所以 我去查 就会找到你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码?
Maybe you could just believe me.
也许你应该试着相信我
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表