剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You know something that makes you so certain?
你知道是什么让你这么确定吗
I know the quality of his character.
我了解他的为人
Um... there's something you gentlemen should probably see.
你们或许能来看看这个
This DVD was in the stack of mail.
这个DVD在一大堆邮件中找到的
No return address.
没有地址
That's inside my house.
那是我家
I figured. Watch.
我查看一下
Well, I don't know. All the kids at school...
我不明白在学校里的孩子们...
Keith. Yeah, I'll look into this, as well.
Keith 是的我会好好调查这件事情
So I'm guessing this goes in the anti-incorporation pile.
我猜想这是反对合作者干的
So this is staking out, huh?
这就象警♥察♥在监视
It looks sexier in the movies.
电影里看起来更性感
Did you hear anything from Hannah?
你从Hannah那里听到什么吗
Does deafening silence count?
震耳欲聋的寂静
You know, I'm not sure,
你知道 我不确定
but I think when they start shipping your girlfriends off,
但是我想当他们把你的女朋友送走的时候
you're officially a bad boy.
你就是彻底的一个坏男孩了
Her dad and your dad should get together and go bowling.
你♥爸♥爸和她爸爸将会在一起打保龄球
There he is.
他在那里
Excuse me.
对不起
Hi, um, sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰一下
We were hoping to ask you about an incident
我们想打听一件事
we think you witnessed last may...
我想你是目击者 五月份
on the Coronado bridge.
在科罗那多大桥
You might remember helping my friend here.
你可能记得你在这里帮助我朋友
If there was an incident, I would remember it.
如果有那事话 我应该记得
So your route has to take you across the Coronado bridge.
你的工作路线是要经过科罗那多大桥
You got the wrong guy.
你找错人了
This is the guy, right? Yeah, that's the guy.
就是这人 对吗 是的 就是他
You know my schedule, huh?
你知道我的时间表 是吗
You know where I live?
你知道我在哪里住吗
43rd and Euclid.
我住在43rd Euclid
I got P.C.H.Ers riding up and down my street day and night.
P.C.H.的人每天在这条街上盯着我
Now, if I was on the bridge that night and if I saw what went down,
现在 如果那晚我在桥上 而且看到发生了什么
a guy like me who's got a wife and a 5-year-old daughter
任何一个和我一样有妻子 和5岁的孩子的人
might think he's better off keeping his mouth shut.
都最好是远离这事
Well, covering your own ass has made the last seven months of mine hell.
掩盖这个让你在过去的7个月就象在地狱一样
That's one way of looking at it. Now, here's another.
那是你的看法 这里有别的看法
If it was me who stopped, chased off the bikers, and called 911,
如果是我停下来 赶走骑车的人 然后 打911
then I guess I'd be the guy who saved your life.
我想救你的人就是我
I was planning on sending a fruit basket from prison.
我想只有从监狱里给你送果篮了
A rich, white son of a movie star getting convicted in Neptune?
一个富有的 白人电影明星的儿子 会在Neptune被判有罪吗
I'd say your future's safe.
我得说你的未来很安全
You find a witness?
你找到证人了吗
Yeah, I found out he's as good as no witness at all...
我发现他根本不想作证
not a big fan of the P.C.H.Ers.
P.C.H.的人不喜欢他
Yeah, their popularity's really gone downhill without me.
没有我真的不行
By my count, we got bupkes.
我看 我们失败了
Count again.
再试一次
I got another angle... Molly Fitzpatrick.
我有另一条线索 Molly Fitzpatrick
What's she know?
她知道什么
The Fitzpatricks were using their plastic surgeon
Fitzpatricks曾经利用他们的整形外科医生
to pin Felix's murder on Logan.
把谋杀Felix的罪责推到Logan身上
You know what that says to me?
你知道那对我意味着什么
That we need tougher immigration laws?
我们很需要移♥民♥法吗
No. Thumper did the deed, but the orders came from his supplier.
不 是Thumper做替死鬼 但是这个命令来自与他们的供应商
My guess... it was a condition of them doing business together.
我的猜想那是他们一起做生意的条件
Why kill Felix?
为什么杀死Felix
A while back, I found out Felix and Molly had a thing.
不久前 我发现Felix和Molly的事
It got serious... sneaking around,
真的...是很秘密的
talking about a lifetime of trucking their brains out.
他们在谈论驾车去旅行
Good Golly, miss Molly.
天啦 真想念Molly
They were in love.
他们相爱了
Molly said if her family found out, they'd kill them both.
Molly说如果她家里人发现了 会杀了他们两个的
Maybe they found out.
也许他们发现了
Maybe they were told.
可能是别人告诉他们的
This serves as a preemptive apology
我有些问题
for the conversation that's about to take place.
这次你真得帮我想想了
Okay. And...
好吧 那个
Beaver and I occasionally, you know, make out.
Beaver和我有时候 你知道 有些举动
Mmm...
恩...
I made out once, back in the day.
我过去做过
I think he had me pinned up against a woolly mammoth.
我想他拿我和长毛象比较
So not that I'm an expert in this sort of stuff, but
倒不是我是这方面的专家 但是
four months, typical high-school boy...
四个月了 典型的中学生
there should be some under-the-bra action, no?
应该有点越轨的行为 不是吗
Let me consult my idiot's guide to Wanton behavior.
让我想想那些荡♥妇♥的行为
Basically you're asking me because I'm the sluttiest person you know?
基本上你问我是因为我也放荡过吗
Um, "slutty" is your word choice. Mine was "worldly." Mmm.
放荡是你的说法 我的说法是世俗
So four months and nada?
四个月了吗
Hand holding, kissing. With tongue?
拥抱 亲吻 舌吻吗
Some tongue. Ass grabbing?
有点 摸屁♥股♥了吗
Helped me brush the dog hair off my pants once.
曾经帮我把裤子上的狗毛刷掉
So this is bad, right?
很差劲 是吗
Not so much bad as... It's weird.
还不是很差... 很怪异
Out of the ordinary, but not necessarily in a bad way.
很不平常 但是也那么糟糕了
Okay, Veronica, I really like him,
好吧 Veronica 我真的喜欢他
and we have so much fun together.
我们在一起很有意思
Then don't sweat it.
那就别紧张
Yeah, but it's weird, right?
好的 但是真的怪异
Yeah, that's what I thought.
对 我就是这样想的
What's this?
这是什么
It was supposed to be your future, wasn't it?
你们的未来 不是吗
I found it in Felix's shop locker.
我从Felix店里的橱柜发现的
It must have been you Felix was talking about
这应该是你和Felix说的东西
when he went on about driving a semi, settling down,
当他开着拖车 定居
and shooting out some rug rats.
说出一些胡话
Can't say for sure, 'cause he never mentioned you by name.
无法确定 因为他从来没有提到过你的名字
It's too bad your family put him in the ground, huh?
你家人接受Felix是很糟糕的事吧
Felix got stabbed on the bridge.
Felix在桥上被刺杀
Nobody in my family was even there.
我家里没有人在场
It was Logan Echolls or it was a P.C.H.Er.
是Logan Echolls 或者P.C.H.的人
It doesn't much matter to me which...
和我没有关系
Same scum, different wardrobe.
一样的败类 不一样的下场
You know that plastic surgeon dr. Griffith?
你认识整形外科医生Griffith吗
Yeah. Strange, isn't it?
认识 不奇怪吗
That the key witness was some guy under your uncle's thumb?
那关键的证人被你叔叔控制了
What pisses me off is that I think loving you cost Felix his life.
我厌恶的是Felix爱上你不值
It seems to me you never gave a damn about him.
看样子你从来没有爱过他
I loved him. No, I loved him!
我爱他 不 我才爱他
And you know how you can tell?
你知道你该怎样说话了吗
'Cause I'm the one who cares enough to keep trying to find out who killed him.
因为我是唯一一个 非常想找出是谁杀害他的人
Ooh, my god look at that girl, Charlie?
上帝 看这个女孩 Charlie
Did you see that ?
看到了吗
Did you just check that girl out?
刚才你看了那个女孩子
I was admiring her sweater.
我喜欢她的衣服
Her second-skin, rack-magnifying sweater?
她里面的那件紧身内衣吗
I love the fabric.
我喜欢这种料子
It would be a good color on me.
我穿上肯定好看
I got news for you.
我给你说个新鲜事
There's not a bad color for you.
那个颜色很衬你
I think you should ask her where she got that from.
我想你应该去问问她是从哪里买♥♥的
Oh, you think so, huh?
哦 你这样想
Anytime a hot girl wants to wear a tight sweater
任何时候 只要一个辣女穿件紧身衣
with a zipper down the middle,
拉练拉开一半
I'm on board.
我就上钩了
请她 请她 请她
Hang on a sec, Wallace.
等我一会 Wallace
Hi, Charlie. I'm Jackie.
你好Charlie 我是Jackie
Would you like to go to the dance with me this weekend?
你愿意周末舞会上做我的舞伴吗
Uh...yeah.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表