剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I have about 15 minutes till my dad activates the homing device in my molar.
在我爸激活我臼齿里的自动引导装置前 我还有15分钟
Make sure you really clean that up, because if we get bugs, I'm gonna be pissed.
确认你真的整理好了,因为如果出了问题,我会很生气的
Hey, keith, you looking for me?
嘿,keith,你找我?
I am.
是啊.
All right. Good. Hit me with some good news.
没错. 好的. 给我些好的消息.
I appreciate the offer, woody, but I've decided not to run.
我很感谢你的好意,Woody,但是我决定不参加选举
No.
不.
Good luck with the election, and you can count on my vote.
祝你竞选好运,而且我会投你一票的
You change your mind, you give me a call.
改变主意的话给我个电♥话♥
I feel pretty good about the decision.
我对这个决定感觉不错
Fair enough.
够公平了.
You take good care, keith.
保重了,Keith
Always a pleasure.
永远都乐意
All right.
好吧.
Just listen to me for two seconds. I've been here for three hours.
听我说两秒钟. 我到这儿3小时了.
Talk to me for one minute. My father did not kill himself.
跟我说一分钟. 我父亲没有自杀
We have the note. We have the physical evidence.
我们有遗书. 我们有实际的证据.
The case is closed. Open it back up.
案件完结了. 再打开它.
That wasn't a suicide note.
那不是自杀遗书
He was leaving my mom for another woman. I have proof.
他想为了另外的女人离开我母亲 我有证据.
Listen to me.
听我说.
You have to give another press conference, okay?
你必须再召开另外一个记者招待会,ok?
Please! I have a little brother. He's 8.
求你了! 我有个弟弟. 他才 8 岁.
He needs to know that my father didn't kill those kids.
他需要了解我父亲没有杀死那些孩子
Sorry about your loss. The case is closed.
对你的损失我很遗憾. 案子完结了
What are we doing?
我们在干什么?
Exercising patience.
锻炼耐性.
Just wait for it.
等一下.
Wait for it and go.
等一下然后走.
Wait. She's the one?
等一下. 她是那个人?
My plan is unfolding.
我的计划正在展开
Let's just be impressed, watch it play out.
让我们就在旁边,看看好戏上演
Thanks, but I got it from here. Whoa, whoa.
-谢谢,但是我已经知道怎么办了 -喔哇,喔哇.
Do you want your dad to hear you got into a catfight the first week of school?
你想让你的父亲在你上学的第一周 就听到你跟人激烈地争辩吗?
You have my spark plugs?
你拿了我的火花塞?
You have your insurance information?
你带了你的保险信息了吗?
Paper bag, backseat.
纸袋,后座.
Thank you.
谢谢.
Chances of her knowing how to replace a spark plug?
她可能知道怎么换火花塞吗?
Chances of me running into her in the girls' locker room
我可能混进她的更衣室
and unleashing my own brand of justice?
并释放我自己的那种正义感吗?
Slim. She doesn't go here.
没用的.她不在这里
She's a reporter.
她是个记者
Think Drew Barrymore in "never been kissed."
想想在“一吻定江山”中的Drew Barrymore
Hey, if Drew's in it, I've seen it.
嘿,如果Drew没演这个,我就看了
I let Clemmons know we had an imposter on campus.
我让Clemmons知道我们学校里面有个冒名顶替者
Oh, another thing you should know about me --
噢,还有一件关于我的事情你需要知道
I like my gratitude in small doses, spread out over time.
我希望对我的感激之情可以细水常流
I may have to reconsider my stand on nice guys.
我也许得重新考虑一下好男人的标准了
Um, who was that kissing you?
呣,那个吻你的是谁?
That was jackie.
那是 Jackie.
Oh.
噢.
Hey.
嘿.
How did woody goodman take the news?
Woody Goodan对这条新闻感觉如何?
Pretty well, actually.
很好, 实际上.
He wasn't bummed?
他没非常遗憾?
Nope.
没有.
Then he's crazy.
那么他就是疯啦.
I told him I'm running.
我告诉他我准备竞选.
Oh, my god!
噢, 我的天!
Oh, that's great.
噢, 太好了.
That's great.
太好了.
I feel safer already.
我已经感觉安全多了.
What?
什么?
You look different, that's all.
你看起来有些不一样,就是这样.
Okay, I know my father is a brilliant detective with a keen intuition
Ok,我知道我父亲是个有敏锐直觉的聪明侦探.
and a finely tuned B.S. Detector, but there is no way he can tell that I've had sex.
而且是个很好的可以察觉他人所说的话的B.S.侦探, 但是他不可能知道我做♥爱♥了
Right?
对吗?
Hey, check this out.
嘿, 看看这个.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表