剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on "Veronica Mars"...
前情回顾
Are you keeping a dead rat in our freezer?
你在冰箱里养了只死老鼠?
I found it on the bus.
那个我是在失事的大巴上发现的
You checked out the bus and didn't tell me?
你检查了那辆大巴却没跟我说?
I should've taken over this case.
我应该接管这个案子的
You ever hit the clubs in L.A. Veronica?
Veronica 你去没去过洛杉矶的俱乐部?
I'm 18.
我才18岁
I'm a bouncer.
我是个保镖
You come up, I'll get you in.
你可以过来 我带你进去
Okay.
好的
I thought you killed Felix.
我以为是你杀了 Felix
I didn't.
我没有
It's down to 2 guys.
线索指向两个人
How we gonna figure out who did it?
我们怎么才能查到是哪个人干的?
The one that did it is the one who is in business with the Fitzpatricks.
凶手跟与Fitzpatricks有交易的是同一个人
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
You sent me in to arrest Carl Morgan,
你让我逮捕的那个人 Carl Morgan
A.K.A. Nathan Woods.
也叫 Nathan Woods
Chicago cop.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Why did you really come back Wallace?
你到底为什么回来 Wallace?
Then you know my new teammate was Rashard Rucker.
你知道我的新队友是 Rashard Rucker
Rashard had a few beers but...
Rashard喝了些啤酒 但是
He said he was okay to drive.
他说他开车没问题
This wino staggered in front of the car. He hit him.
一个酒鬼在车前摇摇晃晃 Rashard Rucker撞了他
Ernie Sayers,
Ernie Sayers
Chicago statesman.
芝加哥记者
The homeless man was a victim of a hit-and-run.
一个无家可归的人成了一场 肇事逃逸案件的受害者
So what's the question?
你想问什么?
The question is what kind of man were you planning on being?
问题就是你想成为什么样的人?
So, the manager's boyfriend just dumped her
所以经理的男朋友打了她
and she says this helps with the stress.
她说这样有助于缓解压力
What is it?
这是什么?
A german chocolate nut-gasm.
一种德国巧克力蛋糕
I don't think that's gonna help.
这个估计帮不了我
Well, eat it anyway because Rashard Rucker isn't just any guy.
先吃吧 因为 Rashard Rucker可不是普通人
You are about to implicate the basketball phenom of the decade,
而你将要就肇事逃逸案
the second coming of Lebron James,
指认这年代的篮球天才Rashard Rucker
in a hit-and-run.
他也许会是第二个Lebron James
And all those people around him,
而他周围所有的人
waiting for it to start raining million-dollar bills...
都在等着投资百万美元在他身上
they might open their newspapers tomorrow
也许明天早上 他们打开报纸
and decide they don't like you.
从此就恨上了你
I got to do the right thing.
我只是在做正确的事
But, look, you don't have to do this.
但是 听着 你不用安慰我
I'll be fine.
我很好
Please. Let me.
拜托了 还是让我安慰你吧
My boyfriend just fled the country with his dead ex-girlfriend's baby.
我的男朋友刚刚带着他死去 前女友的孩子逃出了这个国家
I need a project.
我需要找点事做
Your reporter is here.
你等的人来了
I'll send him over.
我把他带过来
Don't let him misspell your name.
别让他拼错你的名字
Keith.
Keith
Evening, Inga. How's police work?
晚上好 Inga 警♥察♥那怎么样?
Don got some big bus crash leads hidden away?
Don带着失事大巴的线索 躲起来了?
I know nothing.
我一无所知
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
I'm being audited -- no big deal --
我被查账了 不是什么大事
but I was hoping you could get me copies of
但是我想让你帮我找一下
these old expense and salary documents.
这些旧帐和薪资文件的副本
Goodness.
天哪
We have it,
这些我们确实有
but it will take me awhile to dig this out.
但是要把它们找出来可要费大劲了
I've got me a book and a Bad Company album.
我自己带了书 和 Bad Company的专辑
Take all the time you need.
时间充裕的很
You ever lose a card?
你的卡丢了是不是?
So? If somebody found it, it's no good.
怎么了? 如果有人捡到了 可就惨了
We change the codes.
我们改了密♥码♥
You still need a card, right?
你还是需要张卡 是不是?
Inga has the codes in a drawer.
Inga抽屉里有密♥码♥
She can just make a new card right there.
她可以做张新的
No one keeps an eye on the third floor evidence room.
三楼的证物室没人盯着
The hard drive of the surveillance camera is so undersized
监视器的硬盘太小了
that they have to dump the files every couple days.
他们每隔几天就要把上面的文件转存
Bless you, Inga.
上帝保佑你 Inga
My pleasure.
愿意为你服务
How was your book?
书看得怎么样?
Weird, but I expect it'll start making more sense soon.
挺奇怪的 希望后面能有点有趣的内容
Hey.
嘿
Oh, you look better than I expected.
哦 你看起来不错 比我想象的要好
I figured you'd be covered in eggs and rotten fruit
我还以为你会被狂怒的篮球迷们
hurled by angry basketball aficionados.
砸得满头满脸臭鸡蛋和烂水果呢
Me, too, but there's nothing.
我也这么以为 但什么事也没有
I checked online, radio. No word.
我查了网上 广播 一点消息也没有
Maybe he's just a slow typist.
也许是他打字太慢了
You should try that cobbler, Molly.
你应该试试那个馅饼 Molly
It'll surprise you.
会出乎你意料的
Thanks for the tip, but I don't really like surprises.
谢谢你告诉我 但我不喜欢出乎意料
And why are you sitting here?
你为什么坐在这?
Well, I was gonna start with some small talk, but okay.
呃 我想跟你来个小谈话的 但是 没关系
Were you dating Felix?
你在跟Felix约会吗?
What? No. What are you...?
什么? 没有 你怎么会...?
Where did you get this?
你从哪找到这个的?
Apparently, he was gonna get you tattooed somewhere on his person.
很显然 他想把你纹在身上
And from your reaction,
从你的反应看来
I'm guessing it wasn't gonna be on his forehead.
应该不是在额头上
Yeah, it was kind of a secret,
是的 这是个秘密
and I'd appreciate it if it stayed...
如果能继续保持下去...
Was he working for your family? Was he dealing for them?
他是为你家里工作吗? 他是不是为他们交易?
What? I thought you were friends, but If you're asking me that,
什么? 我以为你们是朋友 但就你的问题来看
you didn't know him at all.
你根本就不了解他
No, I knew him.
不 我了解他
My uncles and cousins didn't know about us.
我叔叔和堂兄弟们不知道我们的事
If they'd have known, they probably would've killed us both.
如果他们知道 他们会把我们都杀了
How did you guys even meet?
你们是怎么遇到的?
At church.
在教堂
St. Mary's.
圣玛丽的教堂
Of course.
估计就是那
Only place the Micks and the Spiks ever get together
唯一一个Mick家和 Spik家呆在一起
without someone getting punched.
而不会拳脚相向的地方
My uncle's a priest there.
我叔叔是那的牧师
Liam Fitzpatrick?
Liam Fitzpatrick?
If that guy's a priest, then I'm Buzz Aldrin.
如果他是牧师 我就是Buzz Aldrin了
His brother Patrick.
他兄弟 Patrick
That's my family.
那就是我的家庭
12 hoodlums, one priest.
12个流氓 一个牧师
You haven't touched your cobbler.
你碰都没碰你的馅饼
Yeah, I don't like surprises, either.
是 我也不喜欢出乎意料
Hello?
喂?
Wallace, you know what's in this morning's paper?
Wallace 你知道今早的报纸写了什么吗?
Nathan?
Nathan?
Look I know what you said,
听着 我知道你说的那些
but I just couldn't pretend.
但是我做不到假装什么也没发生
I had to do the right thing.
我做的是正确的事
The right thing?
正确的事?
Son, do you know what it says?
儿子 你知道报纸上怎么说吗?
No, but I know what I...
不知道 但我知道我...
this is why I wanted you to keep quiet.
这就是我让你闭嘴的原因
Rashard, and the other two kids in the car, just came out saying
Rashard 跟其他两个人正在车里谈天说地
when the car hit the homeless guy, you were driving.
是你 撞了那个无家可归的人
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表