剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I can't believe you bailed on that field trip without telling me.
真不敢相信你要去参加那个野游而不告诉我?
Hey, about next weekend --
嘿,下个周末 --
Oh, god!
哦,天哪!
To delete message, press 7.
删除这个信息,请按7.
To forward message, press 8.
转发这个信息,请按 8.
For more options...
更多选项...
hey, are you okay?
嗨, 你还好吗?
Yeah.
好
Sure you want to do this?
确定你想这么做?
Does a bear wear a funny hat?
熊会戴那种可笑的帽子吗?
You know, this visit's all about mending fences, building bridges,
你知道,这次的都是关于修篱笆,建桥
and I'm afraid that my waxing your ass just isn't gonna help.
我怕我帮你擦屁♥股♥也没用了
Ooh-hoo!
Ooh-hoo!
You talk it.
你就说吧!
Let's see you walk it.
让我们看看你怎么走
Roger that one.
呼叫那个
You'll see, honey.
你会看到的,亲爱的
You're gonna do just fine at those baton-twirling tryouts.
你一定会在指挥预演里表现得很好的
Apparently, the dead are looking out for the shallow.
很明显,那些死去的人都在照顾那些浅薄的人
I, on the other hand,
我,与此不同
am here for emotional guidance from dead-before-his-time uncle roger,
来这里是为了从我过世的roger叔叔 那里得到一些感情的指导
who I gushed about ad nauseam to crazy big-haired lady with the rhinestone glasses.
我跟那个怪模怪样的蓬头发戴水钻眼镜 的女士谈了很多关于roger叔叔的事情
Someone is looking for an "R."
有人在找一个"R."
He was...special to you, took you places...
他对你来说...很特殊, 带你到处去玩...
made things for you.
给你做玩具
That's my uncle roger.
那是我的叔叔roger
That's it, lady --
这就对了,女士 --
dig your own grave.
给你自己挖坟吧
Wait -- I am receiving another voice...
等一下 -- 我收到了另一个声音...
a young woman.
一个年轻的女人
I see...the letter "L." She is holding out a flower, A...
我看到了...字母 "L." 她拿着一朵花...
lily.
lily(百合)
Lilly?
Lilly?
She has a message for you.
她有一个消息要给你
She says...
她说...
you should have stayed away from her boyfriend.
你应该远离她的男朋友
Wait.
等等
Wait, she has something else to tell us.
等等,她还有别的话说
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Something about...
一些事情关于...
infomercials?
电视广♥告♥?
She says to be happy with your own body.
她说要爱护自己的身体
You...don't...
你...不...
need the...
需要...
mamma-max...
mamma-max...
...Veronica.
...Veronica.
I was thinking that you might be interested in buying some tickets
我在想你或许有兴趣买♥♥一些
to our annual fundraiser.
年度筹金会的票
They're 10 bucks a pop.
10块钱一张
Put me down for two.
替我定两张
It was real nice to meet you.
非常高兴认识你
Actually, I was thinking you might purchase More like 1,000 --
实际上,我以为你会买♥♥更多一些 比如1000张
Chesty larue.
大胸妹妹
Hey, Duncan.
嗨, Duncan.
I'm fine. I'm slathering up my boobs as we speak.
我很好. 我正在往胸上涂乳膏呢
Can I call you back?
我能待会再给你打回去吗?
Okay.
好
Hey, do you know who's deejaying in between sets tomorrow?
嗨,你知道明天是谁作DJ吗?
Corny?
Corny?
Perfect.
太好了
No, I just have a special request.
不, 我只是有一个特殊要求
Okay. Bye.
好. Bye.
You okay, Veronica?
你还好吧, Veronica?
Compared to how your girlfriend's gonna be feeling, fan-friggin'-tastic.
比起来你女朋友将会有的感觉,我好的不得了
I hope she really got a kick out of tonight's performance.
我希望今晚的节目让她高兴得不得了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
She was worried for you.
她很担心你
If by "worried," you mean enjoying the fruits of her evil labor, yeah.
如果说“担心“是指享受她的邪恶之作 那好吧
What?
什么?
What makes you think --
你怎么会这么想 --
the boob-cream thing.
那个丰胸霜的事
She used to be the only person alive who knew about that.
过去世界上只有她一个活人知道这件事情
It's time to pick a side, Wallace.
你必须得选一边了, Wallace.
No, Veronica. How about you doing me a favor for once?
不, Veronica. 你能不能帮我一个忙?
I'm sure she didn't do it.
我确定她没做这件事
But if she did, I'm asking you to let it go.
但如果她做了,我希望你能忘记它
You know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到
Why does it have to be about you all the time?!
为什么每一次都得按你的意思来?!
Look, Jackie's right about one thing.
看, 有一件事Jackie说对了
It's your world. I just live in it.
这是你的世界 我什么也做不了
I'm asking you for a favor, Veronica.
我只想你答应我,Veronica.
Let it go.
忘掉它
Don't do whatever it is you're gonna do.
不管你本来想干什么,不要做
Have you been paying any attention lately?
你最近有没有听过我说话?
I just learned my whole life is a lie.
我刚刚知道我这整个一生都是一个大谎言
My dad isn't my dad.
我爸爸不是我的爸爸
I've always been a shoulder you could lean on.
我一直都是你可以依靠的那个肩膀
You've given me no time, no sympathy --
你没有给我一点时间,任何同情 --
nothing.
什么都没有
Wallace.
Wallace
I want to clarify something.
我需要澄清一些事情
Did you set up Veronica?
你有没有陷害Veronica?
It was supposed to be funny -- a punking, that's all.
这本应该是一件好笑的事情 -- 逗大家一笑, 如此而已
You humiliated my best friend on tv.
你在电视上侮辱了我最好的朋友
Wallace...
Wallace...
look, I feel terrible.
看, 我感觉糟透了
I just wanted to take her down a peg for tattling on me
我只不过想让她上一次当,因为她在背后谈论我
for having coffee with dave,
因为她和david一起喝咖啡
for being the person that my boyfriend confides in,
因为她是我男朋友最信任的人
for supposedly being this legendary badass.
因为她是传说中的那个坏蛋
You have no idea what she's been through.
你根本不知道她都经历了些什么事情
I swear, that psychic came up with the Lilly stuff on her own.
我发誓,那些关于lily的东西 都是那个灵媒自己想出来的
I only told her about the mamma-max.
我只告诉了她那丰胸霜的事情
I screwed up, okay?
我搞砸了, okay?
Just let me make it up to you at the dance.
让我在舞会的时候补偿你
I'm only going to the homecoming dance because of that stupid election.
我去那个舞会只是为了那个愚蠢的选举
I'm not going with you.
我不会跟你去的
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
There's something I need you to hear.
我需要你听一点东西
If it's "live at budokan," I already discovered it.
如果那是 "live at budokan,"我已经听过了
It's a voice mail from one of the students who died in the crash.
这是一个死在公车事故里的学生发的语♥音♥信息
She called just as the bus went over.
这个电♥话♥就在公车坠毁前打出的
You have one saved message.
你有一个保存的信息
Michele, why aren't you picking up, you big loser?
Michele, 为什么不接电♥话♥,你这个大笨蛋?
I can't believe you bailed on that field trip without telling me.
我不敢相信你要去参加野游而且不告诉我
Hey, about next weekend --
嗨, 下个周末 --
Oh, god!
哦,老天!
To delete message, press 7.
删除信息,请按 7.
To forward mess--
转发信--
Did you hear it?
听到了吗?
An explosion.
爆♥炸♥声
Before the bus hit the railing.
在公车撞倒栏杆上之前
The bus was sabotaged.
那公车是被人蓄意破坏的
That means ed Doyle had nothing to do with the crash,
这也就是说ed Doyle和这次事故完全没有关系
and there's still time before the election to --
而在选举前仍然有时间去--
No.
不
I'm not gonna leverage the deaths of seven people just to win an election.
我不会利用七个人的死来赢取一个竞选
There are people who think this crash is your fault.
有人认为这次事故是你的错
Let them think that...
就让他们这么想吧...
at least for now, Veronica.
起码到目前为止, Veronica.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表