剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
So that's what happens when you try to do the right thing.
这就是你想做正确事的结果
Just looks like I'm trying to weasel out of my evil deeds.
就好像我在逃避应负的责任
No, the weasel is this basketball guy.
不 逃避责任的是那个篮球小子
God, I just want him smashed.
上帝 我真想一拳把他打碎
Hey, the paper's from the library.
嘿 报纸可是图书馆的
The last thing I need is the librarian turning on me, too.
我可不想让图书管♥理♥员♥朝我发疯
And Rashard's cool. It's not like he's not like...
而且Rashard很酷 他不像...
Cool?
酷?
Um...are we thinking of the same word?
呃...我们想的是同一个词吗?
Because I don't remember, say,
因为我不记得 说过
Steve McQueen ever hitting a homeless man in his hummer
Steve McQueen开着捍马撞了流浪汉
and framing someone else for it.
然后把事情推给别人
No, he's got this uncle. He's like his father,
不 他是因为有叔叔 叔叔就像他的爸爸
manager, and enforcer.
经理和强制管理人
These guys all lying?
这些人都在说谎?
That's got to be because of him --
这肯定都是因为他
Uncle Rucker -- paying 'em off or scaring 'em.
Rucker叔叔 看他们相斗 恐吓他们
Look, he's coming here.
看 他到这来了
U.C.L.A. Is trying to recruit him.
加州大学洛杉矶分校想要招募他
If I could just talk to Rashard alone...
如果我能跟Rashard单独谈谈...
We were friends. I'm sure he...
我们曾是朋友 我肯定他...
Yeah, he'd say,
是 他会说
"Excuse me. You're standing between me and my money."
"抱歉 你是阻碍我 钱程 的障碍物"
Man, is there anybody you don't think is corrupt deep down?
还有你认为不堕落的人吗?
Yes, you.
有 就是你
And I don't want you suffering for it.
而且我不希望你因此受罪
Because jail...
因为监狱...
it's no fun.
可不是什么有趣的地方
What's no fun?
什么没有乐趣?
Um...jail.
呃...监狱
Oh, I thought you were talking about Mr. Wu's game-show quiz.
哦 我以为你们在谈吴先生的小游戏测验
No, I was talking about jail.
不 我在谈论监狱
So, Wallace, I haven't seen much of you since Chicago.
那么 Wallace 自从芝加哥之后好久不见了
How was it?
怎么样?
It was all right --
很好
a bit complicated.
说来话长
I left you a couple messages,
我给你留过几条信息
but when I didn't hear back, I figured...
但是一直没收到回信 我想...
Yeah, I was just taking some time.
恩 我 有点忙
But we should hang out... the three of us.
我们应该出去转转... 我们三个
I dunno, maybe this weekend?
我不知道 这周末怎么样?
I'm busy, but you guys go ahead.
我很忙 你们先去吧
Right.
那好
Uh...see you around.
呃...回头见
You guys didn't work out your stuff yet?
你们的问题还没解决?
I'm just trying to figure out if I can deal with someone like that
我只是不知道在现在这种情况下
in my life right now.
我是否应该跟人约会
Answer: no.
答案是 不要
What you need in your life right now is a good lawyer.
你现在需要的是个好律师
Do you know a good lawyer?
你认识好点的律师吗?
I know a lawyer.
我认识 一个律师
Right.
好的
Got it, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
So, it's called self-surrender.
这叫做忍♥让
At the negotiated time five days hence,
从现在开始还有五天商议期
Wallace Fennel will turn himself in to the Neptune sheriff's department,
五天后 Wallace Fennel要到 Neptune治安部门报道
who will oversee his transfer to the Chicago police.
他们会把你转送到芝加哥警♥察♥局
What if I'm not there?
如果我不去呢?
Then they'll issue a warrant.
那么他们就会签署逮捕令
You'll be arrested, probably found guilty,
你会被逮捕 确认有罪
and end up "married" to some enormous murderer named Tiny.
与监狱里的杀人犯终身为伴
My advice? Be punctual.
我的建议是? 准时报道
Or prove your innocence.
或者证明你是无辜的
Or that. Suit yourself.
也可以] 自己决定
All right. So that's good.
好的 很好
Good?
很好?
What... in the same way that Rashard is cool?
跟你说Rashard酷是一个意思吗l?
Do you know what any words actually mean?
你能不能说些有实际意义的话?
I mean if I'm cleared in the next five days,
我是说如果五天内我能证明 自己是无辜的
I'm back on the team in time for the Penn High game.
我就能及时回到队里跟Penn高中打比赛
Penn High?
Penn高中?
How can you even think of the game right now?
你竟然此时此刻还在想比赛?
Rival school, biggest game of the year.
竞争学校 今年最重大的比赛
I can't help it. I'm male.
我情不自禁 我是个男人
Well here's a message from the females: you're nuts.
那好 这是女性同胞给你的留言 你是个疯子
So, let's see what's up for "bribe Rashard into being a bruin" week.
我们看看变成熊的贿赂家Rashard 这周有什么计划
You got his whole schedule. How did you manage that?
你有他所有的日程安排 你怎么弄到的?
Remember Tracy James?
记得Tracy James吗?
You mean?
你是说?
Yes, those boobs named "Tracy James"
没错 那些笨蛋就是 Tracy James
that went to Neptune and are now a bruin cheerleader.
到了 Neptune 现在是啦啦队长
She says our best bet is the booster dinner.
她说最好的机会就是 后援会晚宴
Booster dinner?
后援会晚宴?
Can we get in?
我们能进去吗?
No.
不行
But she says it's not uncommon to find certain slightly skanky girls
但是她说经常会见到些 苗条的女孩们
lurking outside in hopes of meeting the big recruit,
在外面徘徊 期待见到新来的人
and given that these recruits are teen males,
而新来的人通常都是10来岁的男孩
often succeeding.
成功性很高
That happens.
习以为常
So you think when I apply to coll...
那么你认为当我申请进入...
No.
不行
But it does seem like our best bet to get you to see Rashard.
但看起来确实是让你见到Rashard 的最好机会
Veronica?
Veronica?
What?
什么事?
You got my future in your hands. Don't drop it.
我的未来就在你手里 别搞砸了
I believe the correct response is,
我觉得最好的回答应该是
"How can I be of service, Sir?"
需要什么帮助 先生?
Can you dig up the Murray file?
你能找出 Murray的文件吗?
I guess now we need to destroy it.
我像现在是把它毁掉的时候了
What? They reconciled?
什么? 他们和解了?
How?
怎么会?
Mystery of love would be my guess.
估计是爱的力量
A million-dollar "sorry I banged the maid" ring would be mine.
百万美元 打了水漂
What? What, no, I don't want to see the one where you can see his...
什么? 什么 不 我不想看到...
Take a look in the top right corner.
看看右上角
It's Terrence Cook and...
是Terrence Cook和...
Miss Dumass, the journalism teacher.
Dumass小姐 新闻学老师
Who died in the bus crash.
大巴失事里死的那个?
When you met Terrence the day the bus crashed.
出事那天 你见到Terrence时
What was he like?
他看起来怎么样?
Um, nice.
呃 很好
He signed stuff for people.
他为人们签名
The usual sports-star thing.
就是体育明星经常做的那些
He also has some gambling issues.
他还有些赌博方面的纠纷
Gambling issues like lost 50 bucks at the dog track?
类似于在跟踪时丢了50块钱?
Like owes millions to scary men.
类似于欠一些可怕的人几百万
And you know this how?
你怎么知道这些的?
I don't know if this will help the whole
我不知道这对你
you-trusting-me thing or ruin it even worse,
重新信任我是否有帮助 还是让情况更糟
but during the election,
但是 在选举期间
I did a thing you won't approve of and now I have a tape you should hear.
我做了件你不会赞同的事 现在有盘录音带你应该听听
Drugs, murder, frame-ups, st. Mary's church.
毒品 谋杀 陷害 圣玛丽的教堂
God, why didn't we think of that sooner?
上帝 我们怎么早没想到?
Seriously, man, this has got to be it.
真的 兄弟 事情就是这样
You're convinced of this why?
你相信了 为什么?
You met the Fitzpatrick family?
你见过Fitzpatrick家的人吗?
I found them scrappy but lovable.
我觉得他们好勇斗狠 但也很可爱
So, out of 13 brothers and cousins,
那么 在13个兄弟和堂兄弟中
you got 12 hoods and a priest...
有12个流氓 一个牧师...
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表