剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
这绝世后备大舞会的主人?
I'm sure you could have your pick of the bimbos.
我确信你有的是小女生可泡
I really like this song.
好喜欢这首歌♥哦
You know, I'm surprised, Veronica.
你知道 我很惊讶 Veronica
And as a keen observer of the human condition,
你以察言观色为己任
I thought you saw through people better than that.
我以为你很理解人的
I mean, bimbos? That's not me anymore.
泡小女生? 那不再是我了
So, what are you like now?
那现在的你呢?
You know... tortured.
你知道 很痛苦
Ever since I had my heart broken.
自从我心碎之后
Hannah really did do a number on you, huh?
Hannah确实对你很重要是吧?
Come on, you know I'm not talking about Hannah.
拜托 你知道我说的不是Hannah
I thought our story was epic, you know?
我觉得我们的故事很传奇
You and me.
你和我
Epic how?
怎么传奇法?
Spanning years and continents,
跨越大♥陆♥与年华
lives ruined, bloodshed... epic.
生生死死 血流成河...传奇
But summer's almost here,
可夏天就要来了
and we won't see each other at all.
我们再也不能相见
And then you'll leave town, and then...
然后你离开这里
...then it's over.
然后 一切结束了
Logan...
Logan
I'm sorry...
对不起
...about last summer.
关于这最后的夏天
You know, if I could do it over...
你知道 如果我可以重来...
Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed?
拜托 生生死死 血流成河?
You really think a relationship should be that hard?
一段感情需要这么激烈吗?
No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
没人会歌♥颂轻易得来的东西
I have to go.
我得走了
I have to go.
我得走了
So, mayor Goodman.
这么说 说到Goodman镇长
Why do you want to scare that guy so bad?
你干吗想要恐吓他?
I mean, I admit, I'm no great fan of the man's policies, myself.
我是说 我承认 对他的政策 我也不敢苟同
His policies?
他的政策?
You see, that's the thing.
你瞧瞧 总是这样
People always talk about him as this great guy.
人人都当他是个大人物
"He's the mayor." "He makes good burgers.
"他就是镇长" "他好有能耐
"He's awesome, Woody Goodman."
"他好棒 Woody Goodman"
She don't know what he really is.
她不知道他究竟是什么样的人
What is he, really?
那么他究竟是什么样的人呢?
You want to know?
你想知道?
You might want to apologize to Sacks,
你最好跟Sacks道歉
who spent the last hour with his arm down that drain.
他大概花了一个小时才把钥匙掏出来
A couple more minutes.
再等一会
Please, Don. He's about to open up.
拜托 Don 他眼看就要开口了
No can do. He's going home now. He just made bail.
帮不了你 他要回家了 有人保释他
Who bailed him out?
谁保他出去?
Mr. Manning.
Manning先生
Mr. Manning? Meg Manning's father?
Manning先生? Meg Manning的父亲?
Guess he's got a soft spot for weirdos.
估计他有点小把柄在这变♥态♥手里
Hey.
嗨
Must not have been that wild a party if you're up this early.
起得这么早 看来昨天玩得不是很疯啊
It was... whatever.
只是...随便吧
Ahh... whatever.
啊...随便吧?
You can go ahead in now.
你可以进去了
Good morning.
早上好
Hello.
你好
First, let me say that I'm sorry for running out last night like I did.
我想对昨晚我离开的事说抱歉
I was a bit overwhelmed. I needed to collect my thoughts,
我有点压力太大 需要整理一下思路
think about what you said.
想想你说的话
Veronica... Let me just get this out.
Veronica... 让我把话说明白吧
I don't want to lose you from my life, either.
我也不想失去你
And I'm not saying I'm ready to dive back into anything, but...
我不是说我已经准备好深入某件事 只是...
after graduation, let's make it a point to see each other,
毕业之后 让我们想办法再见面吧
see where that takes us.
看看我们会怎么样
Remember what you said about our relationship being epic?
记得你说我们传奇般的关系吗?
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
Last night was kind of a blur.
昨晚我做了错事
Is that our room service?
是咱们的客房♥服务?
No.
不是
Just Veronica Mars.
不过是Veronica Mars啊
What a disappointment.
有点失望呢
Come on, let's get you cleaned up.
来吧 去洗洗干净
Bye, Veronica.
再见 Veronica
Look, whatever I said, I...
听着 不管我说过什么
You should know...
你得明白...
Stop.
行了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表