剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Where do they even get that stuff?
他们从那里搞到的那种料?
There was this new girl in class just soaking up the drama.
班里有个新来的特别爱好戏剧的女孩
She probably couldn't wait to talk to reporters.
她可能都等不急去告诉记者们了
Yeah?
是吗?
Wait. Let me guess. Save our beaches, right?
等一下. 让我来猜猜. 拯救海滩计划, 对吗?
Jeff cotter? Yeah.
Jeff cotter? 没错.
My name is dawn --
我的名字时Dawn
dawn lamb --
Dwan Lamb
assistant to the district attorney.
地区检察官助理
Did you know ed doyle?
你认识Ed Doyle吗?
Um, he was the bus driver in that accident, right?
呣,他是事故中的那个公车司机,对吗?
Yes.
是的.
I've heard of him, you know, from the news.
我听说过他,你知道的,从新闻上
I think he lives around here, too.
我想他就住在附近
What's this about?
那是什么意思?
Ed doyle placed a call from a convenience-store pay phone to your apartment
Ed Doyle从个便利店给你的公♥寓♥打了个电♥话♥
about 15 minutes before the bus went over the cliff --
就在车冲下悬崖15分钟前
last wednesday, 4:05 P.M.
上周三,下午4:05
I was in new york on wednesday.
周三我在纽约
Just got back this weekend.
这周才回来
Hey, carla, sweetheart, come here.
嘿,Carla,甜心,过来
She's saying that bus-driver guy, the guy from the accident --
她说那个开车的,就是那个事故中的
he called here last week.
他上周打过电♥话♥
Who?
谁?
Ed doyle. Were you home last week between 4:00 and 5:00 P.M.?
Ed doyle. 上周三下午 4:00 到 5:00 间你在家吗?
Yes.
是的.
But I don't know what you're talking about.
可是我不知道你们在说什么.
Wait.
等一下.
I did get a wrong number last week.
上周我接了个打错电♥话♥的
It might have been wednesday.
可能是周三.
Thank you. Sorry to bother you.
谢谢. 不好意思打扰了.
No problem.
没事
Jessie, what's up?
Jessie, 怎么了?
Jessie: You can stop whatever you're doing.
Jessie: 你可以不用干了.
Why?
为何呢?
My father killed himself.
我父亲是自杀的.
The sheriff found his suicide note saved on his computer.
治安官在他电脑上找到了他的自杀遗书
How can you cry about him?
你怎么可以为他而哭呢?
You think he cared about either one of us?
你觉得他关心我们中的一个吗?
He left us with nothing!
他没给我们留下什么!
Mom! What?!
妈! 什么?!
I think we can stop worr yingabout appearances.
我觉得我们可以停止为我们的外表担心了
Hey, you know not to listen to her when she's like this, right?
嘿,你知道当她这样的时候就不要听她的了,对吗?
I don't know.
我不知道.
Daddy was sick.
爸爸病了.
He was in a lot of pain.
他很疼.
Where -- where was it?
哪里 在哪里?
It's hard to explain.
很难解释.
Can I go play outside now?
现在我可以出去玩了吗?
Yeah.
是的.
Just stay in the yard, okay?
就在院子里, ok?
Maybe he'll feel better when he's older, when he can read this.
也许他长大些就觉得好点儿了
Sheriff was kind enough to print it out and fax it over.
治安官打印出这个并传真过来 已经不错了
"I'm sorry to leave you this way,
“用这种方式留下你们 我很遗憾
but I truly believe in my heart that it's for the best.
但是在我心中真的认为这是最好的
I can't go on like this.
我不能再继续这样了
I can't stay just for the kids.
我不能仅仅为了孩子而留下来
Even though they mean more to me than anything, this isn't good for them."
这对他们也好,即使没有比他们对我更有意义的事情.”
You know, my mom was right for a change.
你知道,我母亲的这个决定是对的
Better off without him.
最好是离开他
Jessie.
Jessie.
Slow night?
长夜慢慢?
Not bad.
还行.
Busy enough to not get bored, slow enough to do my homework.
很忙而不会感到厌烦,有时间可以做我的作业
I used to work nights at a store when I was in high school.
当我上高中时,曾经在个商店工作到深夜
Sweet gig.
Sweet gig(店名).
You go to Neptune high?
你上Neptune高中
Yeah.
是啊.
Ah, must be rough.
啊, 肯定会很难.
Anyone close to you involved in that crash?
有你亲近的人卷入了那场事故吗?
No.
没有.
Good. Thank god.
好的. 谢天谢地.
Still, you probably knew some of the kids, right?
可是,你可能认识他们中的一些人,对吗?
You looking for a story?
你在找故事素材?
You got something?
你知道些什么?
Can I see this for a minute?
我可以看看这个?
I've never seen notebooks like this.
我从来没见过这样的笔记本
Reporters all use them --
记者们都用他们
easy to hold and write at the same time.
一边拿在手里一边记录
So, you said you knew some of the kids.
那么,你说过你认得他们中的某些人
No, I didn't.
不, 我不认识.
One quick question.
一个简单的问题.
If ed doyle dialed the wrong number,
如果Ed Doyle播错了号♥码
why was it a 4-minute call?
为什么会打了4分钟呢?
I read his suicide note today, and I have a theory.
我今天读了他的自杀遗书,然后我有了个推论.
He wasn't on planning on killing himself or a busload of kids.
他没有计划自杀或者杀死车上的孩子们
He was planning on leaving his wife --
他在计划离开他的妻子
I'm guessing for you.
我猜是为你离开
Come in.
请进.
Carla, this is jessie.
Carla,这是 jessie.
You look just like your picture.
你跟相片上很像
That's why they call them "pictures."
那就是他们被称为“相片”的原因
Your dad...
你的父亲...
talked about you all the time.
一直在谈论你
Yeah.
是啊.
Sorry. Can't say the same.
谢谢. 不能也这样说
We were in love, your dad and me.
我们相爱了,你的父亲和我.
He called to say that he'd see me later.
他打电♥话♥来说过会儿要见我
He didn't mean to drive that bus off a cliff.
他不想开车冲下悬崖的.
He just couldn't bring himself to leave you and your brother.
他只是无法让自己从你和你的兄弟身边抽身而退.
He didn't want to leave you with your mother.
他不想把你们留给你们的母亲.
Now I wish I was less understanding
现在我希望我可以知道得少些
because I never really got to be with the man that I loved.
因为我从没真正地跟我爱的男人在一起过
You know the charge that goes up your spine at the moment of epiphany?
你知道在对现实真谛的顿悟的时刻 提高你的意志力的告诫吗?
It just hit me.
那让我心潮澎湃
I'm not going to let the list of things I want to do
在我死前我不会让我想做的事情
before I die turn into a list of regrets.
变成我后悔的事情.
You came.
你来了.
Oh, hey.
噢, 嘿.
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
You know, I was trying to remember the over-under on the ohio state-texas game.
你知道的, 我在试着回想德俄亥俄州德克萨斯游戏
Oh, god.
噢, 天呐.
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh.
噢.
Maybe we did it wrong.
也许我们把它弄错了
Uh, so, what's the protocol here?
啊,那么,这里的协议是什么?
Do I bang my fist on the wall, call the front desk?
是不是我往墙上打一拳,叫来前台的人
Attempt to out-moan them?
试图让他们叫出来?
There's really only one thing to do.
真的只有一件事情要做
Spectra vision --
光学幻影
loud.
大的声音.
Hmm.
呣.
What's different about you?
你有什么变化吗?
Did you cut your hair or something?
你剪发了还是什么?
F.Y.I. -- If the cuddling is the best part, he didn't do it right.
F.Y.I.如果拥抱是最好的部分,他从没做对过.
Neptune grand on fifth street.
第五街上的 Neptune 大厦
Room 1♥1♥4♥7, please.
1♥1♥4♥7 房♥
Hello?
你好?
Hmm.
呣.
Why didn't you wake me?
你干嘛不叫醒我?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表