剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
and I've got the address of Marcos' secret admirer...
我找到了Marcos秘密仰慕者的地址...
and hopefully the not-so-loyal girlfriend of the crazy, jealous boyfriend.
也希望找到那爱吃醋的男朋友的女朋友
Veronica Mars.
Veronica Mars.
Roxie.
Roxie.
I have a couple questions for you about Marcos Oliveras.
我有些关于 Marcos Oliveras的问题要问你
What about him?
什么问题?
Come on. Don't play coy.
别害羞了
You sent me an e-mail.
你发了邮件给我
You called and hung up.
打电♥话♥给我然后挂掉
No, I didn't.
我没有
Ryan, you didn't forget my milk shake, did you?
Ryan 你没忘记奶昔吧?
Do you have an idiot brother, too?
你也有个傻弟弟吗?
You can get me later.
你可以稍后找我
Ryan, I think I'll get you right now.
Ryan 我现在就要找你
I used to listen to the show religiously.
我过去常常很虔诚的听广播
I didn't know Marcos at school.
在学校里我不知道 Marcos
I-I just knew who he was on the radio.
我-我只知道广播里他是谁
I was pretty much in love with him.
我很喜欢他
Marcos and Butters --
Marcos和 Butters --
they signed out this reverb Mike from broadcast journalism.
他们从广播报 借了个混响麦克风
I heard it used in the show,
我听到他们在节目里用
so I knew it was them.
所以我才知道是他们
I told them I was a fan.
我告诉他我是个粉丝
Thus began our beautiful friendship.
然后就开始了我们美好的友谊
So, you guys were like a couple?
友谊u3000想是情侣?
I wish.
我希望
More like I was madly in love and 100% gay,
更确切来说我疯狂爱上他了并且是100% 的同性恋
and he liked me as a friend and was sexually on the fence.
他喜欢我就像朋友一样 并且还没定下性倾向
I kept trying to subtly push him over.
我试着微妙地逼他
I was giving him a back rub this one time,
有次u3000我在帮他揉背
and his parents came in.
然后他父母进来了
For some reason, seeing their shirtless son with a boy straddling him was upsetting.
他们认为 他们的儿子一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地被另外一个男孩骑在身上 是不值得高兴的
They shipped him off to camp homophoby and made him promise to never see me again
他们把他送去了个反同性恋的夏令营并要他保证再也不见我
And then he died.
然后他就死了
No.
不
And then he was forced to do normal things,
然后他被迫做正常的事
like go on field trips to baseball games.
就像观看棒球比赛
Marcos is dead for one reason --
Marcos死于一个原因 --
because he was desperate to win back his parents.
因为他太想赢回他父母的信任
Still, the Oliverases lost their son.
但是 Oliverases夫妇还是失去了他们的儿子
Those pranks really hurt them.
这些恶作剧真的伤了他们的心
Good.
好极了
That was the idea.
就是为啦伤他们
I'm sorry I've been so out of it lately.
我很抱歉近来没在意
I guess it's just a confusing time, you know?
因为近来u3000事情真的是不易理解
I don't know why you're so confused.
我不知道你为什么这么困惑
You either want to save me, or you don'T.
要么就救我 要么就别救
You know you're the only one who can.
你知道你是唯一能做这件事的人
Oh, my god.
天哪
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表