剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I rode an elevator with her, she asked the time, and I tell her.
我跟她坐同一部电梯 她向我问时间 我告诉了她
Uh, sheriff,
呃 治安官
just a couple more shots?
还有一些照片?
I want to emphasize this should not be construed as coercion.
我要强调这不是威胁
We're just showing you a picture.
我们只是让你看一张照片
That's Madison Sinclair, who I believe takes world history with my daughter.
那是Madison Sinclair 跟我女儿一起上世界地理课
So, what? This is blackmail?
所以呢? 勒索我?
She's 18. That's legal.
她18岁了 这是合法的
Sounds like a swell campaign slogan for the next election.
听起来像是下次竞选的口号♥
We just want to know who this first woman is.
我们只想知道第一个女人是谁
She's an escort.
她是个伴♥游♥
I've busted her a few times.
我抓过她几次
She hires out as "Sugar Jones. "
她对外使用的名字是 甜心琼斯
Great. Thanks, Don.
非常好 谢了 Don
Mm.
恩
I'd vote for you.
我会投你一票的
So, you get that scholarship, you got to join.
那么 你拿到奖学金 就可以参加
When I got here, I was like,
我刚来的时候 我就 比如
"I totally want to be a pi. "
我真想变成一个pi
Uh, yeah. Once when I was little, I wanted to be ice cream.
呃 我小的时候 还想变成冰淇淋呢
Dude!
伙计
Pi sig sig... you're hilarious. You'll totally fit in.
Pi sig sig... 你是个热闹的家伙 你很快就会适应的
That's members-only down there.
那是会员专区
The kitchen is through here.
经过这里到达厨房♥
"C" in roman numerals is 100, so the big question is...
"C" 在罗马数字里是100 那么问题就是...
did any of these delightful people
这些兴高采烈的家伙中有没有人
score the three "C"s I saw circled on Stacy's door?
给Stacy评了门上的三个"C"?
And someone with the handle "bird dog" says he scored me?
某个发掘新人的家伙也给我评了分?
That is wrong both factually and ontologically.
无论在现实还是哲学上都是错误的
There... 300 points.
那里... 300分
And the hero of the hour?
那个人是?
Of course his name is "ice man. "
当然 他的名字是 冰人
Hey! You can't be down here!
嘿 你不应该来这的
Ice! Hey, ice man! Yo.
Ice 嘿 冰人
There's some chick in the sanctum.
密室里有个小妞
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么?
This is off-limits!
这里是禁止入内的
Ok, clear it out. Pronto, okay?
好了 离开这 快点 好吗?
300 points?
300分?
Nice work.
干得不错
This is our business. I don't have to apologize...
这是我们的事 我不需要道歉...
for being a rapist?
作为一个强♥奸♥犯?
Nice.
很好
I admire a principled stand.
我欣赏原则
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm talking about 300 points,
我在说那300分
exactly the score you goons wrote on Stacy's door
就是你们这些笨蛋在 Stacy被迷♥奸♥和剃光头的那晚
the night she war roofied and raped.
写在她门上的得分
But the jury will understand.
但是陪审团会理解的
After all, you had to do it,
毕竟 你是被逼的
or your frat brothers would shave off your awesome Ryan Seacrest hairdo.
否则 你的兄弟们就会剃光 你那Ryan Seacrest式的发型
I didn't get those 300 points for Stacy wells.
我没给Stacy wells评300分
Yeah, he nailed the dean's wife.
没错 他盯上了dean的妻子
Zip it, Gordo. Look, no one here ever touched Stacy.
行了 Gordo 听着 这里没有人碰过Stacy
You're Gordon?
你是Gordon?
What happened to the rock-star locks?
摇滚明星是怎么了?
You mean pi sigs don't give points for rape?
你是说pi sigs不为强♥奸♥评分?
Stacy's gonna hate hearing that no good came out of friday night.
Stacy听到周五晚上没有好事出现 会很失望的
I don't give a flying nun what she thinks.
我没像苍蝇一样盯着她
She's a total tease.
她才是挑逗的一方
She was coming onto me all night,
她一整晚都围着我转
and then she blew me off for some other dude who called her bluff.
然后因为一个叫她骗子的人 把我甩了
Boohoo.
呜呜
Bird Dog, do you want to show this young lady out?
猎狗 你能带这位女士出去吗?
Thanks, I know the way.
谢了 我认识路
Oh, and you might want to get your clippers
哦 也许你应该取下这个
because unless being electrocuted counts,
因为除了电死刑
Bird Dog here never scored these 240 points.
这的猎狗是不会打240分的
It was 210.
是210分
You under-counted the sassy.
你低估了时尚
And this looks like it must be the pacific-islander lunch group.
看来这就是太平洋岛民的午餐会了
Now, who might be wearing a wig?
那么 谁是戴假发的人呢?
I think I'll follow a hunch.
我想要靠直觉了
Excuse me.
你好
Hi, I'm working on a play for the theater department,
嗨 我在为戏剧部的一部戏工作
and I need to find a place that does custom wigs.
我需要找一个订做假发的地方
Did you get yours recently, and did you get it around here?
你的假发是最近做的吗 是在这附近吗?
My what? Wig?
我的什么?假发?
This is my hair.
这是我自己的头发
Oh...
哦...
I th-
我-
I'm sorry. I thought...
我很抱歉 我以为...
thanks, anyway.
还是谢谢你
Great, a dead end, and embarrassing to boot.
很好 又走不通了 而且还很尴尬
Um, excuse me.
恩 你好
Y- you might try tori's.
你 你应该试试tori
On pacific?
在校园中部?
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, can I talk to you for a second?
嗨 我能跟你谈谈吗?
It's about a girl who was raped and had her head shaved the other night.
是关于某个夜晚 一个女孩被强♥奸♥而且被剃光了头发
Oh, miss Wells.
哦 Wells小姐
Hey, dean Harlow.
嘿 Harlow主任
I got a message from someone saying you had some information for me,
我收到信息说你有消息要告诉我
like about that guy.
关于那个人的
I'm still waiting to hear from the sheriff.
我还在等治安官的消息呢
I haven't heard anything.
我还没收到什么消息
I left the message.
是我留的信息
And... I do have information.
而且... 我确实有消息要说
Troy's being drawn and quartered, and I get to kick the pieces?
Troy被抓了 我可以松口气了?
No. Then I'm not interested.
不是 那我没兴趣
Stacy, it wasn't Troy.
Stacy 不是Troy干的
He didn't rape you, and he didn't leave the box of hair.
他没强♥奸♥你 他也没把放头发的盒子送到你那
Because good old Troy's a decent,
因为Troy是个正派人
stand-up guy simply not capable of doing something so horrible, right?
努力向上的朴实青年 他不可能做出这种可怕的事 对么?
Because it happened to me, too...
因为我也发生了跟你一样的事...
a month ago.
一个月之前
Whoever did this to you did the same thing to Dawn,
无论是谁干的 他也对Dawn做了同样的事
when Troy was on the other side of the country.
那时候Troy还在国家的另一边
I'm not saying it wasn't horrible or you don't deserve justice.
我不是说这件事不可怕 或者你不应该得到公正
I'm just saying someone else did it,
我只是说 是其他人干的
and that someone is still out there.
那个人还在逍遥法外
The same thing?
一样的事?
Did he send you a box with...
他也给你寄了一盒...
No.
没有
That was a nasty little gift from a pi sig named Gordon Peters.
那是一个来自 pi sig成员Gordon Peters的恶心礼物
He was bitter because you didn't fall for his charm,
他怀恨在心 因为你没有被他吸引
and not scoring with the ladies meant getting his head shaved.
没有吸引到女孩意味着他要被剃光头
I think you'll find that hair is his.
我想你发现的头发是他的
And since you're the dean of student affairs,
既然你是学生处主任
I thought you might be interested.
我想你也许会感兴趣
These are some student affairs going on in the basement of the pi sig house.
这是些在pi sig的房♥子地下室里发生的事
Don't think you want that getting into the Hearst brochure.
你应该不想让这些被放到Hearst的宣传册里
Well, that's it. That's the last you're gonna see of me.
恩 就是这些了 这是你们最后一次见到我了
The final event now is doughnuts with the dean in Michael hall,
最后就是跟主任在Michael大厅吃油炸饼圈
and if I've done my job,
如果我的工作完成的不错
you don't have to ask me where that is.
你们应该不用问我大厅在哪
So, I hope to see you guys next year.
那么 希望明年能见到你们
I hope so, too.
我也这么希望
Admit it. Hearst ain't half-bad.
承认吧 Hearst没那么差劲
It is.
确实
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表