剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
See ya.
再见
You want things to keep going the way they've been going,
你想让一切恢复原状
I'm going to need a few things.
你就要付出一定的代价
I'm sorry, "see ya" was option "a"?
不好意思 "see ya" 是 "a"?
Bessie, when the milk stops being free, I stop drinking it.
从牛奶不再免费开始 我就再也不喝了
Then what am i supposed to do?
那我该怎么做?
"Frankly, my dear" -- you know the rest.
“坦白点 亲爱的" 你知道剩下的是什么
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
It's just that I have this itch on my back,
只是我的后背有点痒
and I was hoping maybe you could give me a little scratch.
我在想也许你愿意帮我抓一抓
I have these fantastic nails...
我不想弄坏我的指甲
should you need me to return the favor.
也许你也可以让我帮你抓一下以作回报
That's my little brother, Rodney.
这是我弟弟Rodney
He just had a birthday, hence the "thank you" cards.
他刚过完生日 所以在写感谢卡
Hey, Rodney.
嘿 Rodney
He's a little weird but sweet.
他性格有点古怪但是个好孩子
I'm just going to mix these together. Or will they hate that?
我要把这些混在一起 你说他们会不会不喜欢?
Oh, no!
哦 不
Rodney, it's just water.
Rodney只是水而已
He's a little intense sometimes.
他有时有些反应过度
Oh, my god, you are crazy.
哦 天哪 你疯了
Her butt is so much smaller than mine.
她的肉可比我少多了
Hers is just higher.
这有点太高了
Rodney?
Rodney?
Rodney!
Rodney!
Your mother is going to be home soon.
你妈妈就快回来了
I'm going to have to tell her about this. You know the rules.
我会把这个告诉她 你知道规矩的
Don't worry. We're not spying on you.
别担心 我们不是在监视你
Come on, Rodney.
过来Rodney.
We'll get your stuff, take it to your room,
我们拿上东西到你的房♥间去
and let the girls have their party.
让这些女孩们继续她们的聚会
Veronica...
Veronica
do you know how to do dreadlocks?
你知道怎么编辫子吗?
Don't you just love pizza? I ate a whole pie once.
你们不喜欢皮萨吗? 我曾经自己吃了一整张
It kind of hurt.
这也是一种自残
Pizza has more carbohydrates than, like, any other food.
比起其他食物 皮萨含有更多的碳水化合物
Who's got the vodka?
谁拿了伏特加?
Bread has like 1,000 more carbs.
面包含有超过1000分糖分
Pizza is bread, genius. It's bread and fat.
皮萨就是跟面包是一样的 天才 含有糖分和脂肪
Wait, I think I just heard my mother.
等等 我好像听到我妈妈的声音了
I'll go check.
我去看看
...Look at the hurdles G.M. Is trying to clear.
看看G.M想要清除的栅栏
You ever think about just getting a job?
你从来没想过找份工作吗?
This is my job.
这就是我的工作
"Pretty Woman" is still my favorite movie.
"漂亮女人" 依然是我最喜欢的电影
Vivian is, like, my hero.
Vivian 对我来讲就像是一个英雄
She's a hooker.
她是个妓♥女♥
Only because she had to be.
世事逼人
She's a hooker.
她是个妓♥女♥
You should put a tattoo right here so people will have something to look at.
你应该在胸前刺个纹身 这样才能吸引人
So, gia, how are things with you and dick?
Gia 你跟Dick之间怎么样了?
Dick? Like, my Dick?
Dick? 我的Dick?
You dated Dick?
你跟Dick约会了?
Um, yeah, for, like, ever.
呃 偶尔
That's so weird.
那多奇怪呀
We came here for the panty raid.
我们是来偷袭你们的
We're staying for spin the bottle.
我们来凑热闹
I'm out of here.
我要走了
When you leave a sleepover early,
你要早点说你回来睡
I'm supposed to put a trench coat over my pajamas and come pick you up.
我就可以在睡衣外面套件外套去接你了
Sorry. I drive now...
抱歉 我自己开车回来的
and I'm not 9.
我早就过了9岁了
You'll always be 9 to me, going on 30.
即使你到了30岁 对我来说你永远是9岁
Whoa, you two need to be alone?
你们两个要单独相处吗?
I know we had the smoking talk somewhere between the birds and the bees
我记得你我曾经在某地讨论过吸烟的问题
and the drinking and driving.
以及喝酒和开车的问题
Actually, I think it was more of a sentence -- "don't smoke" --
事实上 一句话可以代表 不要吸烟
and it was between...
介于
"The Adventures of Pooh" 礱nd "Goodnight Moon." '
"The Adventures of Pooh" 和 "Goodnight Moon." 之间
Splain.
说清楚
Oh. I went into a cigar shop to use the bathroom.
哦 我到一家香烟商店去借厕所用
Cigar shop on ocean avenue?
海洋大街上的香烟店吗?
Yeah.
是的
Find other facilities next time, okay?
下次找别家 知道吗?
The place is notorious for dealing drugs.
那个地方因为毒品交易而声名狼藉
I tried to bust them about 20 times when I was sheriff.
我还是治安官的时候 尝试了20次想要灭了那个地方
No ski mask?
不用戴上滑雪面具吗?
You said, "wear dark colors."
你让我穿深色的衣服
We're not breaking into a bank vault in a James Bond movie.
我们不是像007电影里那样要去抢劫银行金库
I don't do this every day.
我不是经常有机会做这些的
Well, after my brief stint with babysitting,
恩 根据我我做保姆得来的粗略调查
I'm more than happy with the P.I. Life.
我想说我很享受做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的生活
It's a sad state of affairs when I can't tell which kid is being locked in the closet,
坏消息是我还不知道是哪一家把孩子锁在壁橱里
because all the families are equally cuckoo.
因为所有的家庭看起来都有些鬼鬼祟祟的
Hmm. Poetry reading?
恩 在念诗吗?
Hey, uh, Kendall wasn't bugging you yesterday, was she?
嘿 Kendall昨天没打扰你吧?
No.
没有
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Because, uh...
因为 呃
when I saw she was in your room for a while, I got nervous.
看到她在你房♥间逗留让我感到很紧张
You know, I know how she likes to talk a guy's ear off.
.我了解她有多喜欢在男人耳边说悄悄话
She was just asking for my help with something.
她只是请我帮点忙
We better get going.
我们该走了
Tell me they leave it open.
希望他们没把这得门关上
No.
关上了
I've seen Meg do this a bunch of times.
我看见过Meg从这拿钥匙
She always forgot her key.
她总是忘带她的那副钥匙
Yeah, this isn't weird at all.
恩 没什么古怪的地方
Um...I'm going to start with the closet. Do you want to start with the dresser?
呃 我打算从壁橱开始看 你要不要从梳妆台开始检查?
Actually, I'll bet I know where it is.
事实上 我敢打赌我知道它在哪
Giving away Lily's trade secrets?
Lily的秘密地点给你的提示?
I think she got it from Logan.
我想她是从Logan那学来的
I, of course, pass it off as my own.
我当然也拿来作为己用
"The path to god is paved with righteousness."
通向上帝的道路是由正义铸成
People suck.
人们都疯了
This is so neat and perfect.
这个字太工整了
And Rodney's is the neatest of the samples, and it still doesn't even come close.
Rodney的字是这里面最工整的 可是字体依然对不上
What?
怎么了?
This isn't little boy's writing.
这不是小男孩的字体
It has to be.
它应该是的
Meg said --
Meg说过
what if... she was covering.
如果 她在隐藏某些东西呢
I can't believe this.
令人难以置信
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘
Grace?
Grace?
It's okay, it's okay Grace.
没事了 没事了Grace.
They can tell if the door was open!
如果门开了他们会发现的
They're not going to believe me!
他们就不会再相信我了
We're going to get you out of here, okay?
我们会带你离开这 好么?
Daddy said I'm not ready.
爸爸说我还没有准备好
Grace... you remember me, right?
Grace你记得我 是不是?
It's Duncan, Meg's friend. Remember?
这是Duncan Meg的朋友 记得吗?
I don't want to be tested.
我不想接受试验
Daddy said I'm not ready.
爸爸说我还没有准备好
Hey, that's OK.
嘿 好了
Grace?
Grace?
Can you come out, please?
你能出来吗?
Grace, sweetheart?
Grace 亲爱的?
Yes, daddy?
是的 爸爸?
Go downstairs, please.
下楼去
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表