剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I like sleek.
我喜欢整洁
Me too.
我也是
"Phoenix Land Trust, inc. Cassidy casablancas, CEO."
"凤♥凰♥地信托公♥司♥ Cassidy casablancas, CEO."
Nice! I would totally trust this company with my money.
太好了,我会给这家公♥司♥投钱的
And it'll work wonders with the ladies.
它会对女生产生特别效果
Chicks dig scars and acronyms.
漂亮的字体
Good to know.
很有用
I'm a giver of info.
我是这个介绍的创始人
Yeah, well, as much as I'd like to impress the ladies with my title,
我想用我的标题给女士们留下深刻印象
I actually need the ceo to be listed as Kendall Casablancas.
我想CEO应该是Kendall Casablancas吧
Pay me in cash, I ask no questions.
付我现金, 就没问题了
Just tip me off when you're going public.
你对外营业的时候告诉我一声就行了
You know, I think that might be illegal.
我想那个可能不合法
Still.
不过
You're admiring my moxie, aren't you.
你还是喜欢我的设计不是吗
Something like that.
是的
You must be mrs. Mahnovski. Thanks for coming down.
你是Mahnovski女士吧 欢迎你的到来
If you wouldn't mind following me into my office.
如果你不介意来我办公室好么?
Adoption agencies tend to keep their information under lock and key.
领养机构一般都把他们的信息加以保密
Temporary foster parents, however, tend to be the weak link in the security chain.
其中临时的养父母一般都比较容易被从中突破
I see you and your husband have taken in a number of children over the years.
我知道你和你的丈夫连着好几年收养了一些孩子
You don't happen to remember a little girl who was in your care for a few weeks back in 1980?
你是否还记得1980年你用了几周时间 暂时收养了一个小女孩
She was the one who was...
她就是那个。。。
found in the high school.
在舞会上被发现的
How could I forget the prom baby?
我怎么可能忘记那个孩子
The prom baby, right.
对,就是那个孩子
Well, my clients seem to think she might be their very own long-lost child.
我的客户认为她就是他们失散多年的孩子
Well, I'll be.
行,我会见他们的
My clients don't want a lot of publicity.
我的客户不想太张扬
They're quite wealthy, and they're really only interested in taking care of the child financially.
他们相当的富有, 并且他们只是想在财政上帮助那个孩子
So, if you could just point me in the right direction...
如果能告诉我正确的信息
I'm just not sure their money would mean all that much to her.
我不能肯定钱对她一定会有用处
Really? Why is that?
真的吗? 为什么?
I happen to know she ended up in a wealthy local home.
我知道她后来到了一个当地的富户家里
She did?
真的?
Though this past year, I'm afraid,
但已经过了好几年了
her adoptive mother committed suicide and her adoptive father went to jail.
她的养母自杀了,他的养父进监狱了
By all rights, I should just let this drop.
不管怎么样,我要让其水落石出
I can't pretend I'm righting a wrong.
我不能假装我在纠正一个错误
I'm not rescuing a housekeeper.
我不是在拯救一个家庭主妇
Be honest with yourself, Veronica.
对自己更加坦诚一点, Veronica
You just can't stand Celeste Kane, and you want to see her humiliated.
你受不了Celeste Kane的, 你想看到她出丑
Heard you were still in here.
听说你还在这里啊
Yeah, they're keeping me another day for observation.
他们还要我住两天以供观察
Doc wants to make sure the swelling goes down before I leave.
医生要确保在我离开前肿块消退了
I should let you rest.
我应该让你休息的
I don't even know why I'm bothering you with this.
我都不知道我为什么来打扰你
What's that you've got?
你拿了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
I was just thinking of trying out for the play.
我只是想试试那部戏
And I wanted to tape myself,
我想把我录下来
maybe get some direction.
然后接受指导
Don't do this to yourself. You're dying.
别那么做。 你会死掉的。
Can't you see you're dying?
你难道不知道你快死了吗?
Then please let me die in peace.
求求你让我安静地死去吧
I can't do that, because there is hope.
我不能这么做,因为还有希望
There's always hope.
总是有希望的
I don't need hope. I need bone marrow.
我不需要希望, 我需要骨髓
My doctor said only a blood relation can save me.
我医生说只有血缘关系才能救我
What about your parents?
那你的父母呢?
I'm adopted.
我是被收养的
Unless the mother who abandoned me comes forward, unless I find out who I really am...
除非遗弃我的母亲出现, 除非我知道我是谁
it's over for me.
对我来说太难了
And scene.
好了。
You know, I really am adopted.
你知道,我倒真的是被收养的
Really? I... I didn't know that.
真的吗?我不知道
So, who's the mean girl now?
现在,谁是那个坏女孩呢?
To do what needs to be done, I wouldn't just be shaming Celeste.
做了那些需要做的事情之后, 我就不会仅仅羞辱Celeste了
I'd be making a public spectacle out of Trina.
我还会让Trina的事情曝光
Okay, Trina, I was lying.
好了,Trina, 我在撒谎
That whole bit about wanting to try out for the play -- a lie.
那个想要为那部戏试镜的的整件事, 都是个谎言
The truth is,
真♥相♥是,
as a baby, you were left in a Neptune High girls' bathroom on prom night 25 years ago.
25年前,当你是个婴儿的时候, 你被遗弃在Neptune高中的晚会上
No way.
不可能
Ashton kutcher is hiding somewhere, right? Ashton, come out.
Ashton kutcher一定藏在这里。 Ashton,你好出来了
You can't get me that easy.
你轻易骗不了我
Trina, I'm dead serious.
Trina,我可是认真的
Okay.
好吧
If you're joking, you really can act. You're a natural.
如果你在演戏的话,你可真是个好演员。 你不会装得那么像
You were found in a girls' bathroom on prom night.
在舞会的那个晚上 你在女生的更衣室里被发现了
What?
什么?
So, you mean my mother was, like, one of those trashy sluts that dumped me in a garbage can?
你的意思是说我的妈妈像个荡♥妇♥一样, 把我丢在了垃圾箱里
I'm pretty sure Celeste Kane is your mom.
我确定Celeste Kane是你的妈妈
Well, there's worse news you could've given me.
不过还不算太坏的消息
They've got billions.
他们很富有
I suppose they do.
我想他们是的
Um...I was gonna use this audition tape to smoke her out,
我准备用这个带子来把她引出来
shame her.
让她出出丑
I was gonna send this video to all the tabloids.
我准备把这段录象卖♥♥给多家小报
Oh, you're a rascal, Veronica Mars.
哦,你可真卑鄙, Veronica Mars.
Am I?
是吗?
I was thinking I was something else less flattering.
我可经不起恭维
You know, if we hurry, that tape can make tonight's entertainment news.
如果我们动作快点, 也许能赶上今晚的娱乐节目
Oh, it's the least big pat can do for me after leaving all those pervy messages on my voice mail.
在留下我的所有的语♥音♥邮件后 那可是对我的最大安慰了
"Poor yorick. I knew him, horatio..."
"可怜的yorick. 我认识他, horatio..."
Okay, people, take five.
伙计们,休息一会
"Starlet's silent struggle with death."
"小明星与死亡的沉默斗争"
"The echolls family curse."
"家庭密闻的再现"
"Webster rumored to be discovered in neverland basement."
"Webster传言是在地下室被发现的"
I'm sorry. You have to go slower.
对不起,请慢一点
Look -- it's lunch lady Doris.
她是午餐工Doris.
Doris was so nice to me when I went here.
我到这里来了以后Doris对我很好
Used to always give me extra cake.
经常给我额外的蛋糕
Actually, her name is Mary.
她实际上叫Mary.
Really? Guess I just decided to call her Doris.
真的吗?大概是我喜欢叫她Doris吧
You want to help?
你要来帮忙?
Oh, that's so sweet. Tell her thanks, but this is a student production.
你真好,不过谢谢, 这是个学生的活动
Trina?
Trina?
What's she saying?
她在说什么?
Veronica, could you please tell me what's going on?
Veronica,你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
She's saying she wants to give you her bone marrow.
她说她想要给你骨髓
Trina is really your daughter?
Trina真的是你的孩子?
Trina was the prom baby?
Trina就是那个舞会上的婴儿?
What did my mother do to hurt you?
我妈妈做了什么伤害你的事情?
"Hurt? You mother was my friend."
"有吗?你妈妈是我的朋友"
Friend?
朋友?
Lianne was your friend?
Lianne是你的朋友?
What a difference a letter makes.
真是差之毫厘,失之千里啊
"Lianne could sign. She'd eat lunch with me most of the time. She was the sweetest, coolest girl in school."
"Lianne很有名。她总是和我一起吃午饭。 她是学校里最可爱,最酷的学生"
You know, when I was a kid,
当我还是个孩子的时候
I used to imagine that someday I'd find out my parents were, like, movie stars.
我总是在想我会发现 我的父母是电影明星之类的
Trina, your parents actually were movie stars.
Trina,你的父母就是电影明星
I mean my real parents.
我指的是我的亲生父母
So, why are you so interested in all this?
你为什么对这事情那么感兴趣呢?
25 years ago,
25年前,
Mary told my mother she was having an affair with a faculty member,
Mary告诉我妈妈她和一个教工有染
and mom made the mistake of asking her friend Deborah Hauser for advice.
我妈妈犯了一个错误, 她去向Deborah Hauser求助。
So, when the future health teacher spread the story all over school,
当这个未来的健康教师到处传播此事之后
they got called into the principal's office.
她们被叫到了校长办公室
So, did they nail my mystery dad?
那么她们把我那神秘的爸爸供出来了吗?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表