剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
The call log goes back four days.
电♥话♥记录可以追溯到四天前
Just e-mail all the numbers to your dad and let the police work ensue.
把所有号♥码给你♥爸♥爸用邮件 发过去 然后让警♥察♥接手后面的活
Damn. Up high, V. Mars.
天哪 击个掌 V. Mars
Hey.
嘿
What?
怎么了?
Don't I get some?
我不应该来一个吗?
How'd I do?
我做得怎么样?
From what I heard,
就我听说的
ice bitch.
冷酷的婊♥子♥
Oh, yeah, she was good.
哦 是的 她非常棒
Poor Rashard.
可怜的Rashard
The kid never had a chance.
这孩子不可能有机会
It's a dubious talent, but snagging guys has always been a breeze.
不确定的天赋 有障碍的人总是轻而易举
It's holding onto the good ones that's tricky.
狡猾的家伙总是容易战先机
So, what do you think, Wallace? Are you maybe free this weekend?
那么 你觉得呢Wallace? 你这周末有时间了吗?
Hey, Wallace.
嘿 Wallace
Are we still on for tomorrow after the game?
你明天比赛之后有空吗?
Oh, yes, ma'am.
哦 是的 小姐
If I could control him, I would.
如果我能控制他 义不容辞
Weevil, what's up, man?
Weevil 出什么事了 伙计?
Here's what's up.
问题在于这
There's a traitor amongst us,
我们中出了叛徒
someone who signed up with the Fitzpatricks
有个人 跟 Fitzpatricks签了协定
to deal drugs and break the rules.
做毒品买♥♥卖♥♥ 打破了规矩
And I don't like it when people break the rules.
我不喜欢别人破坏规矩
Do I, Thumper?
是不是 Thumper?
You got anything to say?
你有什么要说的吗?
Yeah... so what?
有... 那又怎么样?
So what if we want to make some money selling dope to rich white boys?
我们卖♥♥毒品给有钱的白人孩子又怎么样?
Is that such a bad thing?
这有什么错?
I don't think so.
我不认为有错
What do you mean, "we"?
你说 我们 是什么意思?
Do you got a mouse in your pocket?
你口袋里藏着老鼠吗?
I mean "we," like the rest of us.
我说我们 是指我们所有人
Right.
很好
The Fitzpatricks made Felix's brother disappear!
Fitzpatricks家让 Felix的兄弟失踪了
The Reaper, your own leader!
Reaper 你们自己的领袖
And now you want to go work for them?!
现在你们要为他们工作?!
Let me make sure I got this straight.
坦白说
Working with our enemies.
跟敌人一起工作
You've got a problem with that?
你觉得有问题吗?
You bet I do.
当然有
Then you can tell us what you were doing
那么你就可以跟我们说
meeting at the Neptune Grand with Logan Echolls!
你在跟Neptune的大人物 Logan Echolls密切往来
And you were gonna bust me up for selling to an 09er last week.
现在你又因为上星期 卖♥♥了09er而谴责我
Hector's cousin works maintenance there.
Hector的堂兄在那做维护
He saw you.
他看见你了
all buddy-buddy with the piece of trash who killed Felix.
你跟那个杀了Felix的家伙称兄道弟
You're right, there's rules,
你说得没错 这就是规矩
like not selling out your brothers.
就像不出♥卖♥♥♥你的兄弟
I'm not like you, Weevil.
我跟你不同 Weevil
I don't make good speeches,
我不会讲大道理
so I'm just gonna say, "adios."
所以我只会说 "再见."
I hope that covers it.
我想这就能代表了
Hey, hold on, man.
嘿 等等伙计
That's enough. Let's get out of here.
够了 我们走
Take Weevil's bike, drive it into the ocean.
带上 Weevil的摩托 扔到大海里
I'll pick you up and bring you back.
我会去接你 把你带回来
You lied all along, didn't you?
你一直在撒谎 是不是?
That night on the bridge, you were there.
桥上的那晚 你也在那
You killed felix, didn't you?!
你杀了felix 是不是?!
That's an interesting theory, Eli.
不错的推理 Eli
But before you think about spreading it around,
但是 在你把你的想法 散布出去之前
I think you should see something.
我想你应该看看这个
Remember this?
记得这个吗?
That night you nearly kicked Curly's head in?
那晚你差点杀了Curly?
So I'd keep my mouth shut...
所以我会闭嘴...
'cause you probably don't want this getting around to, say...
因为你大概不想这件事给 比如说...
... the cops, do you?
... 警♥察♥知道 对吧?
I didn't think so.
我想你应该不愿意
Come on, ladies,
过来 女士们
don't be shy.
别害羞
You want more champagne?
你们想在要点香槟?
I'm on it... room service, whatever you want.
我去叫... 客房♥服务 什么都行
Chicken fingers,
鸡肉
cake, fine cheeses.
蛋糕 上等奶酪
Just name it,
只要你们说出来
'cause you are very special ladies...
因为你们对我来说很特别...
and I'm on someone else's tab.
我也在花别人的钱
See?! Pow!
听到了吗 ?!
I think it, it happens.
随想随到
Greetings, kind sir.
祝贺 好心的先生
Guy Abrutti?
Guy Abrutti?
I need to know some things.
我要知道一些事
Oh, did you get this money from Monte Rucker?
哦 你是从Monte Rucker那拿得钱?
Did you, uh...
你 呃...
take it in exchange for your silence as a witness?
拿钱堵上你的嘴?
Do you remember Rashard Rucker
还记得Rashard Rucker
at the wheel of a red hummer on the night of december 14th?
在12月14日晚上开着一辆红色的捍马吗?
Open your mouth and you're losing every one of those teeth.
你敢说一个字 我就打掉你满口牙
You got time, don't worry.
你有时间 别担心
Hey, you made it.
嘿 你成功了
You know, I read that article in "Scientific American"
你知道 我读了那篇 科学美国人 上的文章
about the pep-rally effect and I thought,
关于重整旗鼓 然后我想
"hey, if it's science..."
嘿 如果科学...
Hey, I told you everything would be good.
嘿 我跟你说过 一切都会好起来的
Hey there, Monte.
嘿 Monte
Yeah, I don't know how I got this thing.
是 我也不知道怎么拿到的这个
I just came across it.
我只是顺手捡的
Yeah, sorry to hear about your legal troubles,
是 关于你的法律纠纷我很抱歉
but that can happen when you open your mouth.
但是 你说出来就会这样
My advice? Keep it shut, uncle Rucker.
我的建议? 闭嘴 Rucker叔叔
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 请原谅
I've got me a pep rally.
我要准备比赛了
Now, that was good.
现在 这真好
Yeah.
没错
My dad went there.
我爸爸去过那
That guy Curly was the only guy around who knew how to fix my Fiat.
叫Curly是那唯一知道怎么修理我的菲亚特汽车的人
And were you aware of anything strange about the bus?
关于那个大巴你没有感到什么异常吗?
Other than it smelled like something gross and dead?
除了车上有种腐臭味?
That's why you didn't take the bus home? the smell?
所以你没坐大巴回家? 因为那种气味?
Actually, my dad told me not to.
事实上 是我爸爸不让我坐的
I mean, he must've been totally psychic because he was like,
我是说 他肯定有种感觉
I didn't see you come in.
我没看到你进来
Didn't I tell you to turn off the TV if you're not watching it?
我没跟你说 电视不看就关了吗?
I get lonely when you're out with all your fancy friends
你跟朋友出去的时候我很孤独
and I'm here by myself with nothing.
我独自在这没有任何陪伴
Did we win?
我们赢了吗?
Yes, thanks to Wallace Fennel's 18 points and 10 rebounds.
是的 多亏了 Wallace Fennel的 18分和10个篮板球
Balboa County Sheriff Don Lamb questions baseball legend Terrence Cook
Balboa镇治安官 Don Lamb 审问了篮球传奇Terrence Cook
in connection with the Neptune High bus crash
声称他与 Neptune高中
that claimed the lives of seven people.
死亡7个人的大巴失事事件有关
Details tonight at 11:00.
详细内容请关注今晚 11:00
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表