剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
He doesn't have the cranial resources to spell blackmail,
他跟寄勒索信的人没有关系
let alone perform it.
是两回事
The list getting out isn't your fault.
名单被泄露不是你的错
It never was.
从来都不是
I think the blackmailer is one of your own posters.
我认为勒索犯是你们其中一员
What?
什么?
You're serious?
你说认真的?
I was looking through some old chats.
我在浏览一些旧的聊天纪律
Um, here.
恩 这里
Back in july, this guy who calls himself "mizz P."
追溯到7月 有个自称 mizz P 的家伙
Went off about "the outing of all outings in Neptune",
留下了关于 Neptune落伍之落伍 的留言
and then he vanished.
然后就消失了
A tad ominous, don't you think?
一点小恶兆 是不是?
Mizz P. Ain't the bad guy, Veronica.
Mizz P.不是坏人 Veronica
His name was Peter Ferraire, and...
他的名字是Peter Ferraire
he died in the bus crash.
他在大巴失事中死了
Oh, I'm...
哦 我...
and there's been another blackmailing letter.
还有另外的勒索信
Who are they after now?
他们这次又找上谁了?
Oh, you can't be serious?
哦 你不是认真的吧?
I told the victim they could come to you for help, but...
我告诉了受害人可以向你 寻求帮助 但是...
I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.
我这次不会阻挠你了
Great.
很好
I'll just head out into the hall and look for the guy in the black hat
我要直冲入大厅 寻找带着黑帽子
twirling his moustache.
摸着小胡须的人
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
That depends.
看情况
What are you gonna let me do?
你想让我♥干♥什么?
Look...
听着...
I know you stabbed that kid on the bridge.
我知道你在桥上捅了那个孩子
My dad told me everything.
我爸爸什么都告诉我了
No, your dad is a liar.
不对 你♥爸♥爸是个骗子
I didn't kill anyone, Hannah.
我没杀人 Hannah
Your dad wasn't even there.
你♥爸♥爸不可能在那
I was worried you were embarrassed of me,
我在担心你会因为我而不安
and you were just using me.
而你却一直在利用我
When I met you at the carnival,
我在狂欢节上见到你的时候
I had no idea who you were, I swear.
我发誓 我根本不知道你是谁
Look, the reason your parents were fighting about money all the time...
听着 你父母因为金钱而争吵不休的原因是...
it's because your dad was blowing it on coke.
因为你♥爸♥爸在吸可♥卡♥因♥
My dad's a cokehead?
我爸爸是个瘾君子?
Please, he's a doctor, Logan.
得了 他是个医生 Logan
And that's why a jury's gonna buy it when he tells them I killed Felix.
所以陪审团才会相信他说的 是我杀了Felix的话
Your dad is in deep to the Fitzpatrick family,
你♥爸♥爸跟Fitzpatrick家关系匪浅
the ones who really wanted Felix dead.
他们才是真正想让Felix死的人
And I'm supposed to believe you.
我本应该相信你的
You do believe me.
你是相信我
What I'm saying makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
我说的话能讲得通 不是么?
Let me go, Logan. Please?
让我走 Logan 好吗?
Yeah.
好吧
Just think about it.
好好想想
Check around the house. Keep an open mind.
找找房♥子里 想得宽点
I found our silver bullet, Terrence.
我找到证据了 Terrence
You couldn't have made the call that blew up the bus.
你不可能打了那通炸了大巴的电♥话♥
Surveillance shots.
监视带
Ta-da!
Ta-da!
No cell signal anywhere in the Seven Rivers casino.
七河赌场里的手♥机♥都收不到信♥号♥♥
What you got is proof that I was in a private meeting with Leonard Lobo.
你所查到的只是证实了 我在跟Leonard Lobo进行私人会面
You were in a legal gambling venue placing legal bets.
你是在合法的赌场进行合法的赌博
Lobo's name is on the league unsavory-characters list.
Lobo的名字在不受欢迎名单之列
He was charged,
他被起诉
but never convicted of fixing a college basketball game
但从未被证实进行大学篮球比赛赌博
back in the '80s.
在80年代一直都是
If I admit that I was in his office,
如果我承认在他的办公室里
I make myself the next Pete Rose.
我就会成为下一个 Pete Rose
We'll take these photos to the sheriff,
我们要把照片送到治安官那
and I'll make sure they don't get out.
而且我要确定照片不会外流
All you need is a little leverage.
你要做的只是补充
"Kuzzikan"?
"Kuzzikan"?
It's my brother's car.
是我兄弟的车
Brother's plates.
Brother的车牌
Whereas your personalized plates might read...
那么你的个性化牌照应该是...
"kissnkuzn."
"kissnkuzn."
You didn't get mugged, did you?
你没被抢劫 是不是?
No.
没有
You needed to make some fast cash, isn't that right?
你需要尽快弄些现金 对么?
Yes.
是的
You're gay, aren't you?
你是同性恋 对么?
What do you want from me?
你想怎么样?
I want to know why you act like you do.
我想知道你怎么能做得到
The other day when you and your pal were making fun of Dick.
那天你和你的兄弟还在取笑 Dick
When underneath I was really just bashing myself.
在私底下我也在责备自己
Very insightful.
很有洞察力
Want to know why I do it?
想知道我为什么这么做?
Because I want to survive high school, okay?
因为我想幸免遇难 知道吗?
So you hock your own rims for cash to pay the blackmailer,
所以你当了自己的轮胎换钱 付给勒索犯
use the pizza-boy muggings as a cover,
用皮萨男孩抢劫犯作掩护
then buy new rims with the insurance money.
然后用保险金买♥♥了新的轮胎
Sounds bad when you say it.
你说出来怎么那么糟呢
Veronica...
Veronica...
you realize people here find out I'm queer...
你知道如果这的人发现我是同性恋...
and I'm dead.
我就死定了
I'm not out to out you.
我不是为了暴露你的
I just want to pay the damn money and be done with this whole nightmare.
我只是想付了钱然后结束这场恶梦
The note... let me look at it.
那个勒索信... 让我看一下
It was just an e-mail from some guy named Rick Santorum.
是一个叫Rick Santorum寄来的邮件
He says he wants me to just mail it to him.
他说只让我用邮件跟他联♥系♥
He gave a local address.
他给了我本地地址
He gave you an address?
他给了你地址?
Rick Santorum's address is a fake.
Rick Santorum的地址是假的
No surprise there.
意料之中
Kelly mailed his blackmail payoff,
Kelly寄出了勒索的钱
but it's been stalled at the post office.
但是在邮局被耽搁了
It's been like waiting for a toaster to pop these past seven hours.
过去的七小时就像在等待碰杯一样
Well, I'll watch it if you don't have the time.
恩 如果你没有时间 我可以盯着
I'll call you if I see anything.
我看到什么就给你打电♥话♥
No need.
不需要
It finally moved.
终于有动静了
Let's see where the package ended up.
我们看看包裹会到哪
Hubbell street?
Hubbell大街?
I know who lives there.
我知道谁住在那
Hey, blackmailer.
嘿 勒索犯
I figured I'd be seeing you sometime today.
我就知道今天会见到你
Looking for this?
在找这个?
Most people just get pissed and smash it into a million pieces,
大部分人都会怒气冲冲 然后把它踩成碎片
but they're kind of expensive, so thanks.
不过 它们还是挺贵的 所以 谢谢了
And I thought I was being so clever
我以为我在这件事上
with the whole dead-letter-office thing.
处理得挺聪明的
Pretty clever.
相当聪明
You knew the money would make its way to the post office.
你知道钱会到哪个邮局
How'd you ever get in to retrieve the package?
你是怎么取回包裹的?
My mom works there.
我妈妈在那工作
Ooh, nice.
恩 不错
So I'm assuming Kelly wants his money back.
我估计Kelly想要回他的钱
Safe assumption.
想得没错
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要这么做?
I wanted to get out of Neptune after graduation.
毕业之后 我想离开Neptune
There goes that plan.
所以有了那个计划
Community college, here I come.
我要去社区学院
Besides, I didn't care much about self-hating "kissnkuzn".
而且我才不关心什么自我憎恨 "kissnkuzn"
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表