剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
就是我必须做的那种 行吗?
well, when's your night off? we still need to celebrate.
好吧 那你哪天晚上有空? 我们还没庆祝呢
i can't make any plans right now, jackie.
我现在没法订任何计划jackie.
okay, that's fine.
哦 好吧
it's not like we're pressed for time or anything.
我们又不是没有时间
i've decided not to go to paris...
我决定不去巴黎了...
at least not for a semester.
至少这个学期不去
i don't think that's a good idea.
我认为那不是个好主意
i'm going to be working a lot now,
从今后我的工作会很忙
and traveling nonstop
不停出差
i don't know when i'm gonna be here,
我不知道什么时候回来
and when i'm not gonna be here.
而如果我不在家里
it's not fair to you.
这对你是很不公平的
but i don't mind. it's not fair to either of us, jackie.
我不介意 这对我们两个来说都是不公平的jackie.
i think it's in both of our best interests
我认为你去法国的话
if you just go to france.
对我们两个都是最好的
it's marcos oliveres and peter ferrer,
是marcos oliveres和peter ferrer,
two of the kids killed in the bus crash.
车祸中被杀的两个孩子
i verified peter's voice with his teacher, mr. wu,
我找peter的老师wu先生确认过他的声音了
and i have tapes of marcos from a radio show he did.
我从一个电台节目中得到了marcos的声音
woody molested marcos and peter.
woody性侵犯了marcos和peter.
they were gonna come forward, so he killed them.
他们想把事情抖出来 于是他杀了他们
by putting a bomb on the bus.
他将一个炸♥弹♥放在公车上 没错
then he used the same type of phone-activated bomb
然后他把同样用电♥话♥启动的炸♥弹♥
on his own car to blow himself up.
装在自己车上 企图把自己炸上天
there was a bomb in woody's car?
woody的车上有炸♥弹♥?
you were right, keith.
你说得没错keith.
you thought lucky planted a bomb, and he did.
你认为lucky布置了炸♥弹♥ 他确实做了
did you know that lucky blew off work the day of the crash?
你知道lucky在车祸当天被炒了吗?
lucky is not responsible for this.
lucky没干这事
you want to hear my theory on the whole situation?
你想知道我对这一系列事的看法吗?
you are trying to get me to arrest the mayor.
你想让我逮捕市长
you want to turn me into a laughingstock again,
你想把我再次变成笑柄
and it ain't gonna happen.
而这是不可能的
is your ego really that enormous
你真的自大到
that you can take the murder of eight people
把关于八个人的谋杀案
and make it about you?
说成我针对你的行为?
if you don't act on this,
如果你不采取行动
woody's gonna use all his money and resources
woody会利用所有钱和资源
to disappear.
消失得无影无踪
you won't be a laughingstock.
你不会成为笑柄
you'll be the guy
你会成为让一个恋童癖
who let a child molester and a murderer get away!
和杀人犯逍遥法外的笨蛋!
yeah, there was just some fuzz.
开始只有些嗡嗡声
static, no picture.
噪音 没有图像
and then i saw lilly, wearing only her bra,
然后我看见lilly 只戴着胸罩
sitting on top of someone, writhing.
坐在某人的上方 扭动身体
i couldn't see who it was at first,
起先我看不清那人是谁
and then they rolled over, and i saw my father.
后来他们翻了身 我认出那是我爸爸
he climbed on top of her and continued to have sex with her.
他爬到她身上继续和她做♥爱♥
he actually smiled at the camera a couple times.
他还对这镜头笑了几次
you're certain they were having sex?
你确定他们是在做♥爱♥?
yes.
是的
no further questions, your honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
your witness, mr. lavoie.
轮到你问了lavoie先生
mr. echolls, you claimed you destroyed the tapes.
echolls先生 你承认你销毁了带子.
you are aware that's a felony.
你是否意识到那是项重罪
yes.
是的
were you granted immunity in exchange for your testimony?
你是否因出庭作证而被豁免呢?
yes, i was.
是的
thank you.
谢谢
no further questions, your honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
i need to talk to someone about this.
我需要和某人谈谈
this boy that was killed --
这个被杀的男孩--
my boys saw someone attack him.
我儿子曾见到有人袭击他
they say they got a pretty good look.
他们说看得很清楚
you boys feel like looking at some pictures?
你们能不能看些照片认人呢?
congratulations, eli.
恭喜你eli.
oh, hell, yeah! [ laughs ]
哦 是啊
it was this guy.
是这个人
don...you got to see this.
don...你该来看看这个
lucky wasn't at work the day of the bus crash
lucky车祸当天没有上班
because he was in a padded cell at a v.a. hospital.
因为他在精神病医院的软壁小室里
sacks.
sacks.
i'll go pick woody up.
我去接woody
well, i guess you heard.
哦 我猜你已经听到了
about what?
什么?
the echolls trial. the jury reached a verdict.
echolls的案子 陪审团已经有结果了
i just took my last high-school test ever.
我刚结束了高中生涯的最后一场考试
done. over. i'm out of here.
考完了 都结束了 我要离开这了
and you decided to celebrate by torturing me?
你是不是想靠折磨我来庆祝?
what do you got? one more?
你呢? 还有一门?
nothing like having your future
我的未来全部取决于
rest on how much you know about the ascendency rules of babylon.
我对巴比伦法律的了解程度了
well, i got to go clean out my locker.
好吧 我得去收拾我的柜子
you got that salmon i left in there for you, right?
那里还有我给你留的鲑鱼 对吧?
you better enjoy this
你好好享受这一刻吧
'cause this is as nostalgic as i get.
因为那可是很怀旧的
i just wanted to say
i just wanted to say
it was worth getting taped to a pole.
it was worth getting taped to a pole.
i'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
and my stupid-ass face?
和我的这张臭脸?
i got to go grab my stuff, then pick up my lady,
我得收拾好我的东西 然后去接我女朋友
do a little celebrating.
小小庆祝一下
this conversation never happened.
记得我们可没说过话
sure it did.
当然
afternoon, mr. cook.
下午好 cook先生.
i'm just picking up jackie.
我来接jackie.
she's not here, wallace.
她不在这 wallace.
well, she knows i'm coming, so...you mind if i wait?
她知道我要来的 那么…您不介意我在这等她吧?
jackie left for france this morning.
jackie今天早上动身去法国了
she wanted me to give you this.
她让我把这个交给你
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
keith: so, lamb, you got woody in custody yet?
那么 lamb 你逮捕woody了吗?
woody's gone. he took his private plane.
woody不见了 乘坐他的私人飞机
there's no flight plan on record.
没有起飞记录
man: all rise.
全体起立
foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?
首席陪审员 陪审团有结果了吗?
we have, your honor.
是的 法官大人
on the count of murder in the second degree,
对于被告二级谋杀罪的指控
we find the defendant...
我们宣布被告...
...not guilty.
...罪名不成立
on the count of aggravated assault,
对于严重伤害罪的指控
we find the defendant not guilty.
我们宣布被告罪名不成立
on the count of statutory rape,
对于被告强♥奸♥罪的指控
we find the defendant not guilty.
我们宣布被告罪名不成立
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表