Probably won't let anybody.
不会让任何人忘记
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
She contacted you with this case?
她为了这个案子和你接触的
I think the police would have given up on who murdered Victor Potts...
我想警♥察♥根本不关心是谁杀了维克托·珀斯
if it wasn't for her.
如果不是她的缘故的话
You know something, Agent Reyes?
你了解了什么事情吗 雷耶斯探员
You seem real familiar to me.
你有点面熟
Excuse me?
什么意思
You ever visited Novi before?
你曾经去过诺维吗
No, I never have.
不 从来没有
马纳里肉类加工厂
弗吉尼亚 诺维
You eyeballing me?
你怒视我
You got some kind of problem or something?
你有什么问题 还是什么其他事情
Problem? Your friend is dead.
问题 你的朋友已经死了
I guess the good news is I get to move up the ladder here now.
我猜好消息是我得移♥动♥这里的梯子了
You know how it happened.
你知道是怎么发生的
Now, why don't you just back off.
现在 为什么你不让开
FBI wants to talk to me now because of the way he died.
因为他的死法 调查局想找我谈话
Gonna want to talk to you too.
很快就轮到你了
I got nothing to tell nobody.
我没什么可说的
You were messing with his head.
你把他的脑子搞得一团遭
I'd watch what you go saying.
我很想知道你打算怎么说
Or what? You going to do me too?
要不你也对我做同样的事
I got a ride to catch.
我要去赶车
Yeah, that's right, walk away. But just like you said...
好的 就这样 逃远点 就象你说的
you can't run from what you are.
你什么样的人 你是逃不掉的
Yeah, and I'll see you in hell.
好的 我们地狱相见
Here you go, Dr. Scully.
这是你要的东西 史卡利医生
Everything you ever wanted to know about skinning people...
所有你想要的有关于被剥皮的人……
but were afraid to ask.
但是很抱歉要说
This is every case of removal of the human dermis...
这里所有关于人们被剥皮的案子
I could find within the last dozen years.
我在最近十几年中所能找到的
Most of these are postmortem skinnings.
大部分都是被死后剥皮的……
That's all I could find.
我所能找的就这些
And most of it's Asian gang-related,
并且大部分都是和亚洲黑帮有关系的
like you mentioned.
就象你所提到的
Wait a minute. What's this?
等一下 这是什么
I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have included that one...
对不起 我可能不应该把它包括在内的……
because it's pretty much ancient history.
因为它年月有点久
There's a pattern. There's a pattern.
这个手法相似
The way the skin's been stripped off. It's identical.
皮肤被剥掉的方法是一样的
But how could it be? Did you notice the date?
但是怎么可能 你注意到日期没有
1960.
一九六零年
天堂养老社区
马里兰 哥伦比亚
Inca and Mayan peoples.
印加和玛雅人
However, the priest thought that souls survived on Earth...
然而 神甫们相信在世上是有灵魂存在的
as a living shrub, tree or other foliage, and...
以活着的灌木 树木 或别的植物存在
Excuse me.
对不起
Dr. Mueller?
穆勒医生
Dr. Bertram Mueller?
博特伦·穆勒医生
Yes?
你是
My name is Dana Scully. I'm with the FBI.
我的名字叫黛娜·史卡利 我来自调查局
I want to ask you some questions about a John Doe...
我想问你几个有关于无名尸的问题
you did an autopsy on in 1960.
你在1960年验过的一具尸体
You honestly expect me to recall...
你很真希望我能够回忆起
some case from way back when?
一些很久之前的案子吗
I'm 84 years old.
我已经84岁了
Sir, this particular victim was skinned alive.
先生 这个特别的受害者是被活剥皮的
In all my days, I never saw anything as inhuman as this.
在我有生之年 我从未见过有人象这个样子
Sir, I haven't located police records from the investigation.
先生 我调不出有关于这个案件的警♥察♥的报告
Was there ever a suspect who was charged or arrested...
有没有嫌疑犯被指控或者被逮捕……
in this case as far as you know?
你能告诉我你所知道这件案子吗
No suspects, no investigation for that matter.
在这件事上 没有嫌疑犯 没有调查
I don't understand.
我不明白
The victim was a John Doe... a nobody.
受害者是无名氏 无名小卒
Carl Hobart, the county sheriff, figured he was a drifter.
郡治安官卡尔·霍巴特 认为他是一个偷渡客
Hobart said he didn't want to stir up the community.
霍巴特说过他不想给公众添麻烦
And no one called him on that?
没有人想让他调查吗
I tried. The sheriff had other things on his mind, I suppose.
我试过 但是治安官脑袋里想着别的事情
Why do you say that?
为什么你这么说
Well, it wasn't long after that he put a bullet through his head.
哼 这过后不久 他就举枪自杀了
What are you thinking, Doctor?
你怎么看呢 医生
This is some copycat murder 40-odd years later?
这是一例40年后模仿谋杀
If so, it's the most perfectly executed that I've ever seen.
如果是的话 那这将是我见过的最完美的谋杀
And why copy an obscure murder...
但是为什么去模仿没有人听说过
that nobody's ever even heard of?
不著名的谋杀案呢
A string of murders.
一连串的谋杀
I'm sorry? I thought you knew.
你说什么 我以为你知道
John Doe...
无名氏
was only the first.
只是第一个
Hey, I'm working in here.
嘿 我还在工作
Is that you, Ed?
是你吗 艾得
Come see what I got for you.
看看我给你准备了什么
Tell you what. You best clear the hell out, whoever you are!
不论你是谁 最好给我出来 否则让你吃不了兜着走
Hey!
嘿
Oh, God! Oh, God, no!
哦 上帝 哦 上帝
Let me go! Let me down!
放我下来 放我下来
Dr. Holland?
霍兰德医生
Lisa?
丽沙
Dr. Holland?
霍兰德医生
Monica?
莫妮卡
What the hell are you dreaming about?
你到底梦到了什么
Nothing.
没什么
It was a nightmare.
只是个噩梦
How did you know to come in here?
你怎么知道到这里来的
I was on the phone.
我接一个电♥话♥
I could hear you through the wall calling out.
透过墙壁 我能听到你在呼喊
Who were you on the phone to?
谁打给你的
Dr. Lisa Holland.
丽沙·霍兰德医生
That anger-management group she runs, it's getting smaller.
愤怒的团队管理者 她的团队变得越来越小了
It's okay. Let 'em through.
没关系 让他们过去
Go ahead.
往前走
What happened to the lights? Somebody cut 'em.
灯出了什么事情 有人切断了它们
Might want to watch your step.
最好小心你的脚步
We got some blood on the floor.
地上有血迹
Not as much as you'd expect.
你怎么都想不到的
Oh, my God!
哦 天那
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你还好吧
Monica?
莫妮卡
Agent Reyes, I got a call from Agent Doggett.
雷耶斯探员 我接到了多各特探员的电♥话♥
He said there's another victim.
他说这里有另外一个受害者
Monica, you okay?
莫妮卡 你还好吧
I'm just catching my breath.
我只是出来透口气
Well, if you're up for it, I've got something to show you.
好的 如果你缓过来了 我有一些东西给你看一下
Case files from crimes back in 1960.
一些1960年犯罪的案例
What are they?
它们是什么
More skinned bodies...
更多被剥皮的尸体……
cut with the same precision as the body I examined.
和我检查过的尸体 剥的一模一样
Can I see that light a second?
能借个光吗
Holy God, he's still alive.
神圣的上帝 他还活着
Somebody get in here and get him down!
快来人 把他放下来
We need a medic in here! Can you hear me?
我们这里需要医生 你能听到我吗
Do you understand?
你知道
Who did this to you? Do you know who did this to you?
谁对你干了这些 你知道谁对你干了这些
Are we going somewhere, baby?
我们要到别的地方去吗 宝贝
You're not. Get out.
不包括你 滚出去
Eddie?
艾德
What'd I just say?
我刚才说什么了
But I'm not even dressed.
但是我还没有穿衣服
What else is new? Get out.
有什么新鲜的 滚出去
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表