What do you have?
有什么情况
This source of ours decided to give my cell phone a call today.
我们的线人决定今天给我打电♥话♥
I ran a trace.
我查了电♥话♥来源
Did you get a number?
得到号♥码了吗
No, but I got a node.
不 不过并非一无所获
A sector of six city blocks.
在第六市区的一个部分
The area's pretty vacant, except for this building here.
地方很空旷 除了这里的这幢建筑
Say this source is for real...
告诉你这个线人靠得住...
and this is Mulder's chance to come home.
这是穆德可以回家的好机会
We spook the spook, and maybe that chance goes away.
我们窝里斗 机会就没了
Or worse, it drives Mulder deeper.
或者更糟 会把穆德害得更惨
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Take a little look into his car.
去看看他的车
I'll say it again.
再重复一遍
What we risk is compromising Mulder's return.
我们这样做会危及到穆德回来的安全
I don't plan on getting caught.
我也没打算被发现
Good evening.
晚上好
How are you?
你还好吗
Good.
不错
You?
你呢
Your wife and kid?
你妻子和孩子
They're good.
他们都很好
Good.
很好
Everybody's good.
每个人都很好
Monica, wake up.
莫妮卡 醒醒
What?
怎么了
Hello.
喂
You awake?
你醒着吗
Yeah.
是
I just laid down.
我刚刚躺下
What time is it?
几点了
6:00 A.M.
上午六点
Agent Reyes and I just tailed a car onto your street.
雷耶斯探员和我刚刚跟随 一辆车到你住的这条街
We watched a guy go into your building.
我们看着一个人进了你住的楼里
A guy we're guessing you've got no business with.
一个我们认为和你无关的人
You there, Agent Scully?
你在吗 史卡利探员
Put him down now.
放了他 马上
Oh, my God!
哦 我的上帝
Put my baby down.
放下我的孩子
Agent Scully! Agent Scully!
史卡利探员 史卡利探员
Agent Scully, do you know this man?
史卡利探员 你认识这个人吗
I wouldn't think so.
我想不认识
Not with him trying to pick his way into your place.
认识的话也不用这种方式进到你房♥间
Start with who you work for.
从你为谁工作说起
I'm not at liberty to say.
我不方便讲
Is this your wife?
这是你妻子吗
Maybe she's at liberty.
或许她方便
Maybe she don't want to accompany you to prison.
或许她不想让你进监狱
You staged this, didn't you?
你计划了这一切吗
Arguing on the street. Everything.
在街上争论 所有这些
No.
不
It's a con job.
这是骗局
What are you after, my baby?
你在找什么 我的孩子吗
No, no.
不 不
I want to protect William.
我想保护威廉
That's enough.
别说了
You want to get us killed?
你想我们被杀吗
You said...
你说过...
You said that they could help us.
你说过他们能帮我们
You told me that.
你告诉过我
That's what you said.
你是那么说的
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事
They're watching.
他们在监视
They're watching?
他们在监视
You got something to say, say it.
你有话想说 说吧
I work for the National Security Agency.
我为国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
The name on my driver's license is false.
我驾照上的名字是假的
If you were to call the police...
如果你们报♥警♥的话...
I would be detained only long enough...
我只会被拘留到...
for another NSA agent to authorize my release.
别的安♥全♥局♥探员会来释放我
I don't exist as a citizen, nor does anyone I work with.
我作为公民根本不存在 也不为任何人工作
So what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
As you can see, my wife is upset.
如你所见 我妻子很不安
I was coming to get her to stop this very event.
我来这儿是为了帮她阻止这件事
What's she so upset about?
她为什么不安
We have a daughter... Joy.
我们有个女儿...乔伊
There's something about her.
她有些事情
Something different.
不一样的事
Just like there's something different with her son William.
就和她的儿子威廉有些与众不同
Different how?
有什么不一样
How do you know anything about her or her son?
你怎么知道她和她儿子的事情
I know virtually everything about you.
事实上我知道你所有事情
And you.
还有你
And you.
和你
Several months ago...
几个月以前...
you saw your son...
你看到你的儿子...
effect the movement of the mobile over his crib.
他用意念把手♥机♥从
He spun it as if with this mind.
他的婴儿床上移走
It happened to us the same way.
一样的事情也发生在我们身上
So you've been looking in this apartment...
那么你们检查过这公♥寓♥了
with what, cameras?
用什么 照相机
Various forms of technology.
各种不同形式的技术
Then it's you who's been contacting us.
就是你一直联♥系♥我们
Not directly.
非直接的
My scope is limited.
我监视是有限制的
I only look at what they tell me to.
我只观察他们要我观察的
But I have a supervisor who I've told everything...
不过我有一个主管 我告诉他...
I'm telling you about my daughter and your son...
我的女儿和你的儿子的所有事情
and he started to look into it.
还有他开始注意上了
He learned things about a Super Soldier program.
他懂得关于超级战士的项目
Things he won't tell us.
这些事情他不想告诉我们
Crimes, he says, against innocent people.
这是犯罪 他说 有悖于人伦
What does he want with Mulder?
他要穆德干什么
Mulder's the only one capable of making the connections, he says.
他说穆德是唯一可以交流的人
Maybe we can help you.
或许我们可以帮帮忙
And maybe you can help us find out the truth...
或许你能帮我们找出真♥相♥...
about what our babies really are.
关于我们孩子的真♥相♥
Hello.
喂
You've had quite an earful.
你很吃惊吧
Who is this?
你是谁
As my associate indiscreetly told you, we don't have names.
如我的同事所说 我们没有姓名
You've been listening to us?
你在听我们讲话吗
It's all I could do...
你拉上窗帘
after you closed the shades, Agent Scully.
我依然可以听到 史卡利探员
You ever heard of the Constitution?
你是否知道宪法
Yes.
是的
It's what allows foreign terrorists to live here...
有关允许外国恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者生活在这里...
and enjoy the American dream until time comes to destroy it.
以及享受他们的美国梦 然后到时间就毁掉它
But my trespasses are the least of your concern...
但是我的过失是没有考虑到你们
after what they've done to you and Mulder.
在他们对你和穆德所做所为之后
What have they done?
他们做什么了
Actually, it's what they're prepared to do next.
实际上 是他们准备要接下来做的
I'd be happy to tell Agent Mulder.
我会更乐意和穆德探员讲
Well, you're going to have to tell me...
那么 你就要不得不告诉我...
'cause I don't know how to reach Agent Mulder.
因为我不知道如何找到穆德探员
You reached him yesterday. You sent him an E-mail.
你昨天找到他了 给他发了E-mail的
Would you like me to read it to you?
要我读给你听吗
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
You're just a voice on the end of the phone.
你只是电♥话♥另一端的声音罢了
I'm not going to give you anything unless I can meet you.
如果见不到你 我不会给你任何东西
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表