it's unexplainable.
它是说不清楚的
It's, um...
它是...
it's not normal.
它是反常规的
Whatever it is...
无论它是什么...
I think you've made a terrible mistake.
我认为你犯了一个严重的错误
Letting Doggett pull you into this.
让多各特把你带进去了
I mean, he's hell-bent.
我的意思是 他很固执
And Agent Reyes is following right in his tracks.
并且雷耶斯探员也在跟随他的脚步
I need answers.
我需要答案
I need to know.
我需要知道
I can't just sit around...
我不能无所事事
wondering.
感到疑惑
If you can't tell me, then get to Mulder.
如果你不能告诉我 那你就去找穆德
Tell him what happened. No.
告诉他发生了什么 不
Mulder can't know.
穆德不能知道
He can't be brought back into this.
他不能回到这里
He can't be brought back to the F.B.I.
他不能回到联邦调查局
It's just too dangerous for him right now.
对他来说太危险了
It's too dangerous for everyone.
对每个人来说都很危险
The E.P.A. Employee you're trying to reach...
你要联♥系♥的环保署的员工
Carl Wormus, is not available.
卡尔·沃姆斯现在没有空
If you want to leave a voice mail...
如果你要留言的话
stay on the line.
请继续
Evening, Captain.
晚上好 船长
Something's wrong.
出问题了
Very wrong.
出了很大的问题
Sir?
先生
What is this? Where's Bamford?
怎么回事 巴福特在哪里
Chief Petty Officer Bamford has been relieved of his post, sir.
巴福特大副已经离开了他的岗位了 先生
I'm your new second-in-command.
我是你新的二副
Hello.
你好
Dana? I'm sorry if I woke you. It's Monica Reyes.
黛娜 我很抱歉吵醒你 我是莫尼卡·雷耶斯
Dana...
黛娜...
there's something I think you really need to be aware of.
我认为有些事情你必须知道
Something you need to hear.
有些东西你需要知道
Something I'm not sure I believe.
不敢相信的事情
I'm listening.
我在听
It's not me you need to hear it from.
不是我要告诉你
Agent Scully...
史考莉探员...
we may have some answers for you...
我们告诉你一些答案
about your baby.
关于你的小孩
Dana, this is Shannon McMahon.
黛娜 我是香农·麦克马洪
Hi.
嗨
Let's start with the water.
我们先从水谈起
Well, you're a scientist.
你是个科学家
You'll appreciate the science involved.
你喜欢用科学的角度去理解
A new additive is being put in the water supply.
在水里面加入了一种新的添加剂
It's called chloramine. It's not news.
叫做氯胺 这不是新闻
Well, let me say it's been reported...
好吧 让我说一下已经报道的
but no one's asking questions yet.
但是仍然没有人表示疑问
And what should they be asking?
他们应该疑问什么呢
If you want to deliver something...
假如你想发放一些东西
to everyone's home in America...
给美国的每个家庭
what better way...
最好的方式
than through what's most taken for granted... water.
最自然被想到的就是 通过水
Look, I've had my fair share...
我有着自己的想法...
of outrageous conspiracy theories, okay?
关于共谋的说法
So cut the mystery crap and get to the science.
那么就去掉神秘的面纱 回到科学上吧
Chloramine is just...
氯胺就是
a substitute for chlorine.
氯的一种替代物
You can drink it, and it's harmless.
你能喝下它 它是无害的
Unless someone were to quietly go...
除非有些人偷偷的去
and change its molecular makeup.
改变它的分子组成
Who and how?
谁 怎么办到
I think you'd be more interested in why.
我认为你更感兴趣的是为什么改变
All right, then, why?
好吧 为什么
To prime a population...
让部分人
to breed a generation of Super Soldiers.
可以养育出成为超级战士的下一代
By adding something to our water?
通过加入东西到我们的水里面
Something which promotes the mutation of offspring...
一些可以提高后代的突变率的东西
in fertilization, in pregnancy.
在受精过程 在怀孕过程
What you're saying is absurd.
你所说的真是荒谬啊
Is it?
是吗
No more absurd than I am.
没有比我更荒谬的了
I am a first-generation prototype.
我是第1代原型
Now they're seven stages advanced in the science...
现在已经有了科技先进的第七代
which created me...
在创造了我的地方
to the point where now they have successfully given birth...
重要的是 现在他们成功的
to a Super Soldier from a mutated egg.
从一个变异的卵里面产生一个超级战士
How can we trust any of this?
我们怎么能相信这些东西呢
Or you?
或者相信你
What you say you are?
你说你是什么
We all have a standard mutation.
我们都有一个标准的变化
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Ship's logs.
航行日志
Those logs are classified.
这些日志分保密的
As second-in-command...
作为二副
I'm supposed to know the ship, sir...
我应该了解这艘船的 先生
in case something should happen to you.
万一在你发生了什么事情
What is the greater mission of this ship...
这艘船的重要的使命是什么
if I may ask, sir?
我能问吗 长官
I don't ask.
我不会问
We don't ask.
我们都不会问
What's going on?
怎么了
That's Bamford.
是巴福特
Officer Bamford.
巴福特大副
It doesn't make any sense.
毫无道理
Yeah. Only it doesn't hold up...
是的 经不起
to any argument, either, does it?
任何的争论 不是吗
She drowned that man from the E.P.A.
她淹死了那个环保署的人
She's drowned two men.
她淹死了两个人
She says they're part of the program.
她说他们是计划的一部分
Two guys working to spike the Maryland state water supply.
这两个人破坏了马里兰州的水工厂
So she killed them as a way of contacting you?
于是她杀死他们作为联♥系♥你的一种方法
You believe that?
你相信那点吗
You saw that thing on her neck.
你看见了她脖子上的东西
You said you saw it before.
你说你以前看到过
I think we're on to something here, Monica.
莫尼卡 我认为我们找到了一些东西
It's freaky, it's mind-blowing...
它是捉摸不定的 它让人感到兴奋
but you got to admit that.
但是你得承认这点
I'm not doubting what she is...
我并没有怀疑她是什么
only what she says she's doing.
怀疑她说的和她说作的
What? What'd you find?
什么 你找到了什么
Nothing.
没有什么
Nothing more than a small deformity of the spine.
只不过是一个小小的脊骨的变形
Physically, she seems absolutely normal.
她看起来是绝对正常的
As normal as you or I.
同你我一样正常
I don't believe this.
我不相信
What don't you believe, Agent Doggett?
你不相信什么 多各特探员
I just examined her.
我刚刚检查过她
I'm standing here with both of you...
我和你们在一起
telling me that you don't see what's right in front of us.
告诉我你没看到一些对的东西
She's the key to everything in this case...
在这个案件中她是关键
right to the F.B.I.
对调查局来说
Well, for your sake, I hope so.
好吧 因为你 我希望是这样
But I hope not for mine.
但是我不希望是因为我
John Doggett.
约翰·多各特
Agent Doggett, I don't want to be making this call.
多各特探员 我本不想打这个电♥话♥
I really don't, but I'm forced to.
真的不想 但是我被迫这样做
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表