advance warning that my family's life is in danger?
提前的警告:我的家人将有危险
It would help us to help you if you could...
如果你告诉我们 你们之间的谈话内容
tell us anything this man might have communicated to you.
我们就能帮助你
I wouldn't tell him anything, not until they explain...
除非他们解释 我不会告诉他任何事
why all the hush-hush over this case...
为什么要隐藏这个案子
why the doublespeak...
为什么要故弄玄虚
the mincing words from Mr. Follmer...
富尔曼先生为什么装腔作势
'cause I want answers myself.
以致我想自己找到答案
The man you shot had been undercover.
你射击的那个人是卧底
Which you've already found out through...
你们通过没有职业道德的手法
whatever unethical means.
你已经知道了
His assignment was to infiltrate a religious cult.
他的任务是渗入一个宗教组织
A cult led by a former military officer.
一个以前的军官所领导的邪教组织
A very dangerous man by all accounts...
他是一个极度危险的人物
and who also believed in very dangerous ideas...
而且是充满极度危险想法的人
about aliens.
特别是关于外星人
And why wasn't I told?
但是为什么我不知道
Why not Agent Doggett?
多各特探员为什么不知道
Why not Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员为什么不知道
Why wasn't this an X-File?
为什么这不是一件X档案
I asked them to put somebody else on the case...
我请求他们找其他人来调查这案子
because I was afraid after all that you'd been through...
因为我很担心经历这些
it just might break you.
会给你带来打击
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Agent Comer...
卡姆探员...
our undercover man...
我们的卧底探员
was sent to infiltrate the cult...
被派遣去渗透一个组织...
based on a series of... threats.
因为一系列...威胁
What threats?
什么威胁
Threats to who? To me, to my child...
威胁谁 我还是我儿子...
Threats...
威胁...
on Agent Mulder's life.
威胁穆德探员的生命
That's what this is about?
原来是这个原因
Then why pull me in here and show me those rubbings?
为什么把我拉过来看这些拓片
I don't understand.
我不明白
Before losing all contact with our undercover agent...
在和我们的卧底探员失去联♥系♥前...
he sent us a communication.
他给我们发过一个信息
A communication we've been trying to confirm that, uh...
我们想尽力证实的信息 嗯...
...that Mulder was already dead.
那就是穆德已经死了
Here's your mommy.
你妈妈来了
Hi, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Dana, what's wrong?
黛娜 出什么事了
What's happened?
到底发生了什么
It's okay.
没事
Just tell me what it is.
告诉我怎么了
It's Mulder.
是穆德
What is it?
这是什么
An artifact.
一件文物
I got it from the man who was trying to kill William.
我从想杀威廉的那个人身上得到的
Okay, but what the hell is it?
好了 但是这到底是什么
It's a piece of the spacecraft.
这是太空船的碎片
Where's Agent Scully?
史卡利探员在哪里
She's still upstairs.
她还在楼上
I want to talk to you before you see her...
我想在你见她之前和你谈谈
to explain what's happened.
解释一下发生了什么事
You said it had something to do with the kid.
我说这个和孩子有关
A piece of metal these rubbings were taken from.
这些拓片的一片金属被拿走了
A piece of that ship in Canada.
一个在加拿大的飞船的碎片
Oh, come on, Monica.
噢 快过来 莫妮卡
You're making an outrageous leap.
你让人一惊一乍的
You're just guessing there's any such thing.
关于那些事 你仅仅是猜测
It flew through the air at the baby.
它在孩子的头上盘旋
I saw it.
我亲眼所见
Just tell me the boy's okay.
告诉我 孩子没事吧
I don't think you understand.
我想你不明白
The boy has some connection with this thing...
孩子和这件事有关系
this piece of metal.
这个金属碎片
You saying this kid's an alien or something?
你说这孩子是外星人还是其他什么的
You can believe or not...
信不信由你
but the man who tried to kill Scully's baby believed it.
但是想杀史卡利的孩子的那个人相信
So must this cult he got involved with...
因此一定和这个组织有关
who are obviously more than willing...
这个组织明显更愿意...
to kill for their belief.
为了他们的信仰杀死他
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
I'll tell you on the way.
在路上我会告诉你
You drive.
你开车
What is it?
怎么了
I'm right behind you guys.
我跟着你们
What is it?
为什么
Probably nothing.
可能也没什么
Federal agent!
我是联邦探员
Stop the car!
停车
Who are we meeting?
我们去见谁
The only ones left we can trust.
唯一我们能相信的人
Hey, little man.
嘿 小伙子
It's okay.
没事
Your baby's in good hands.
你的孩子会照顾得很好
I need to know that you're taking him to a safe place.
我必须知道你把他带到一个安全的地方
I need to know that you're...
我必须知道你们
that you're taking every precaution.
你们做了一切防范
We understand.
我们知道
Langly.
兰利
Now, there's a good chance...
我的电♥话♥一旦被监听
that my phone lines have been tapped...
他们就有机会
and if they're tapped, they can trace you.
跟踪到你们
We thought about that.
这一层我们想到了
Six cell phones...
六部手♥机♥...
their signals scrambled.
它们的信♥号♥♥容易被扰乱
Use each one once and then throw it away.
每个用一次就丢掉
Hey.
嘿
It's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Whatever you do, don't worry.
无论做什么 不要担心
What's going on here?
这里出了什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
What happened?
出什么事了
Is itJohn?
是约翰吗
Agent Scully!
史卡利探员
Scully!
史卡利
My baby!
我的孩子
They're after my baby!
他们跟踪我的孩子
I have to get back!
我必须回去了
What the hell is this?
这究竟怎么回事
What the hell is what?
到底怎么了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表