There's a truth...
你现在
even you're afraid to speak now...
不敢说出真♥相♥
because you know it's futile.
是因为你知道没有用
No.
不
Because I refuse to accept it.
是因为我不愿为危害它
Then you're going to need help.
那你就需要一些帮助
How can you possibly help me?
你怎么可能帮我
(马里兰州安波理市枫树街756号♥)
(玛丽塔·科布鲁比尔斯)
They said this is where I could find the body, at Fort Marlene.
他们说我可以在马利纳基地 看验尸体
Right.
对
The deceased's name is Knowle Rohrer, former Marine...
死者的名字是诺勒·罗赫
last employed by the D.O.D.
前海军陆战队 后受雇于国防部
No, I don't want to call back.
不 我不要等通知
I want to talk to your superior...
我要跟你的上司谈
Son of a bitch hung up on me!
那浑蛋挂我电♥话♥
Shh.
嘘
There's somebody in your yard.
有人在你的院子里
Where is he?
他在哪里
He was at the back door.
他在后门
I got him.
我看到他了
He's coming around.
他正朝这里靠近
Stay where you are!
不要动
Federal agent! Hands in the air!
联邦探员 手举起来
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doing skulking around my house?
干嘛鬼鬼祟祟地在我家徘徊
I didn't want to be seen.
我不想被发现
I don't want to endanger him.
我不想危害到他
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁
Someone who wants to help Mulder.
有个人想要帮助穆德
State your full name for the court.
请对庭上陈述你的全名
Marita Covarrubias.
玛丽塔·科布鲁比尔斯
And your former government title?
你之前的政♥府♥单位的职位
Special Representative to the Secretary General of the U.N.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥的特别代表
The United Nations.
联♥合♥国♥
Aposition giving you unrestricted access...
这个职位让你
to countries and leaders around the world.
不受限制的进入各国 联♥系♥各世界领袖
Isn't that right?
对不对
Yes.
对
How did you use this power?
你如何使用这个权力
Basically, to further the interests...
基本上 增加了那些
of a secretive group of men...
自称为企业集团的
who called themselves the Syndicate.
地下组织之利益
What were their interests?
他们的利益何在
Developing an alien virus vaccine...
比俄♥国♥早一步
before the Russians developed one.
研发出外星病毒的疫苗
And how'd they go about that?
他们怎么进行
By testing innocent civilians...
拿世界各地无知
all over the world.
的民众作实验
Test subjects were tracked through DNA identifiers...
依靠植入在牛痘疤痕下的
in their smallpox vaccination scars.
DNA辨识器来追踪受试验者
Without the subjects' knowledge?
被实验者浑然不觉
Mostly.
几乎是
Some developed suspicions.
但还是有人会怀疑
I saw Russians...
我就看过有些俄♥国♥人
who cut off their arms to prevent being tracked.
砍断自己的手臂以防止追踪
[Skinner] As they did to an American man...
就如同他们曾对一个美国人
that you worked quite intimately with.
也是你亲密的工作伙伴做的那样
Yes. Alex Krycek.
是 艾利克斯·克莱切克
Did you believe in the Syndicate?
你相信这个集团吗
In their international conspiracy?
相信他们的国际阴谋
No.
不
I was paid for my access.
我只是尽我的职责
In fact, you came to hate them.
所以事实上 你对他们很反感
Yes.
是
It's why I helped Agent Mulder...
这就是为什么
when he approached me.
穆德探员跟我联♥系♥时我帮助他
But you were found out.
但是这件事被发现
And the Syndicate punished you for this.
而组织为此惩罚你
They turned me into a...
他们让我接受
a test subject.
一个实验
Testing what?
实验什么
They were pretending to work with the aliens...
他们假装跟外星人合作
to infect the entire population with an alien virus...
让所有的人感染外星病毒
but the conspirators were trying to save themselves...
而这些阴谋者私底下
by secretly and selfishly developing a vaccine.
秘密研发疫苗来救他们自己
The conspirators believed all life in the universe...
他们相信所有的生物
had been infected with the virus...
都会被感染这病毒
including a race of shape-shifting alien bounty hunters...
包括可以改变容貌
who policed the conspiracy for the aliens.
专门阻止异星阴谋的外星赏金猎人
But they were wrong...
但是他们错了
and it led to the destruction of the conspiracy.
这个举动反而引起阴谋的失败
And who destroyed it?
谁毁了这一切
A group of renegade aliens who had avoided infection...
一群藉着自残
with the virus through self-disfigurement.
来避免受到病毒感染的外星叛徒
And the conspirators themselves...
而这些阴谋集团的成员
What happened to them?
他们后来怎么了
They're all dead now...
他们现在全都死了
killed by these same faceless aliens.
被外星叛徒杀掉
Then what are you afraid of now?
那你现在怕什么
Why resist testifying here today?
为什么今天在这里却不敢作证
Because the conspiracy continues...
因为这个阴谋还持续进行着
just in another form by other men.
只是换了一个又一个的执行者
Objection.
抗♥议♥
Mr. Skinner can't ask questions and give the answers.
史基纳先生 不可以自己给问题答案
Sustained.
抗♥议♥成立
Fox Mulder's on trial for murder here.
福克斯·穆德因谋杀罪名坐在这里
The man he's accused of killing...
他被控谋杀的男子
is one of these new conspirators.
是新阴谋集团的其中一员
An alien replacement for a human being.
用来接替人类代表的新人种
What they're calling a Super Soldier.
他们被称之为"超级士兵"
You can prove this, can't you?
你可以证明这点 对不对
You know who these men are, don't you?
你知道这些人是谁 对不对
Ms. Covarrubias?
科布鲁比尔斯小姐
They'll kill her.
他们会杀了她的
Ms. Covarrubias, I asked you a question.
科布鲁比尔斯小姐 我问你的问题
I need an answer.
请你回答
No.
不
It's okay.
没关系
Let her go.
让她走
What the hell are you doing, Mulder?
你在做什么 穆德
She's the last best witness that we have.
她是我们最后的证人了
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Thank you, Ms. Covarrubias.
谢谢你 科布鲁比尔斯小姐
I got nothing else.
我没有别的要问的了
Assistant Director.
助理局长
I have an unscheduled witness that I'd like to call here today.
我有一个临时证人 我想现在传唤他
No, not him. Mulder, sit down.
不 不要传唤他 穆德 坐下
You don't understand. I'm trying to protect that boy.
你不懂 我就是在保护这个男孩
Well, now he's here to protect you.
那好 现在换他救你
Mr. Kallenbrunner...
凯伦·班纳先生
do you have any objections to this... witness?
你反对这个证人出席吗
Not like Mr. Mulder here does.
如果穆德先生不反对的话
Can you tell us your name?
你能告诉我们你的名字吗
Gibson Andrew Praise.
吉布森·安德鲁·普瑞斯
Do you know this man?
你认识这人吗
Yes. He's my friend.
是 他是我的朋友
I hid him in the desert for the last year.
我在过去一年帮他躲藏在沙漠里
Mulder met you as a chess prodigy.
穆德在一场西国际象棋大赛认识你
Your life was endangered because of your highly unusual brain activity.
你的生命面临威胁 因为你异常的高度脑部活动
Cut to the chase, Mr. Skinner.
回到案子上来 史基纳先生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表