John Gillnitz!
约翰·杰尼特斯
John Gillnitz!
约翰·杰尼特斯
Step back, sir.
回来 先生
I'm really sorry.
我非常抱歉
Where'd he go?
他要去哪
Split up.
分开找
Four minutes left.Good luck.
还有4分钟 祝你好运
Hey, wait!
嘿 等等
What do we do with this guyonce we find him?
找到那家伙后 我们采取什么行动
Hold him till I get there.
抓住他等我来
I'll do the rest.
剩下的让我来做
You mean cut him open? If that virus...
你的意思是开胸 如果那病毒
gets into the air stream,we'll have failed.
到空气流动的地方 我们将会失败
People will die.
人们也会死
Whatever it takes.
才不管用什么方法呢
Let's go.
我们走
Three minutes and counting.
还有三分钟
Don't try to run.
不要跑
I don't have to.
我不必那样做
Yves, Jimmy, we found him!
伊维斯 吉米 我们找到他了
Over here!
在这里
What do you plan to do?
你们计划怎么做
By my watch,it's two minutes to 8:00.
我的表 还有两分钟到8点
Not much timefor surgery.
没有时间到手术室了
Yves!
伊维斯
Jimmy!
吉米
Now you have a minute forty.
现在你还有1分40秒
Guys.
兄弟们
Whatever it takes.
不管什么方法
Byers! Frohike!
拜尔斯 弗兰基
Langly!
兰利
Yves, come here.
伊维斯 到这来
Guys!
兄弟们
Guys!
兄弟们
Oh, God. No.
哦 上帝 不
Don't, Jimmy.
不要 吉米
Jimmy, don't.
吉米 不要
It's airtight.
它是密封的
They're already exposed.
他们已经被感染了
No, guys.
不 兄弟们
Buddy, fight the good fight.
兄弟 为正义而战
Both of you.
你们也一样
Never give up.
永不放弃
Vaya con Dios, amigos.
与上帝同在 朋友
Arlington.
阿林顿国家公墓
You must've pulled some big strings...
你一定托了很大的关系
to get those guys in here.
让他们葬在这
It's the least I could do.
这是最后我能做的
You ready?
你走吗
Yeah.
是的
Dana.
黛娜
I'll catch up.
我会跟上的
They meant so much to me.
他们对我来说是如此重要
I'm not sure if they ever really knew.
我不知道他们是否真的知道
Nobody knew...what heroes they were.
没有人知道 他们是什么样的英雄
It's not right.
那是不对的
It's not.
那不是
No, it's not.
是的 那不是
Langly said to me...
兰利对我说
the ones who never give up,they never die.
一个从不放弃的人 他们永远不会死
I still don't knowwhat that means.
我始终不知道 那是什么意思
That means that like everyone buried here...
意思是每一个埋葬在这里的人
the world is a better place for them having been in it.
他们曾经生活的世界是多好的地方
It means thatthey're gone...
他们虽然走了
but they live on through us all.
但他们永远活在我们心中
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表