Why are you such a jerk?
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
FBI! Stop right there!
调查局 不许动
What part of"Stop right there" did you not understand?
你难道不知道什么叫不许动吗
So, what? He's just waiting for his lawyer? That's what he's doing?
怎么样 在等他的律师 他只说了这些吗
He's in a bad place.
他待在了一个糟糕的地方
I've been there myself once or twice sitting right where he is now...
我自己待在过他坐的地方一两次
not thinking you have a chance.
觉得一点机会也没有
Yeah? You ever murdered two men?
是吗 你也杀过两个人吗
He's four years out of prison...
他出狱已经4年了……
holding down a job, showing up to work sober.
找到了一份工作 而且工作认真
Why do it? Kill a friend, then a coworker?
为什么要这么做呢 杀死一个朋友 同事
You're the one that said he was a hothead, right?
你曾说过他是一个易激动的人 对不对
Why run if you're not guilty?
如果他无罪 为什么要跑呢
Bag packed to hit the road...
打好包袱准备跑路
packed with knives?
包里有刀
I don't think we're gonna find the murder weapon on him.
我不认为我们在他身上找到了杀人武器
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说呢
Because I think this man here is running from something else.
因为我认为 这个男的只是在逃避别的东西
I want to talk to him.
我想和他谈一谈
Hi.
你好
My name is Monica.
我的名字叫莫妮卡
I know what you're thinking, that I must be the good cop.
我知道你在想什么 我是一个好警♥察♥
No such thing.
不是这样的
You didn't do it, did you?
你没有杀人 对吗
Your friend, Victor...
你的朋友 维克托
he said he had bad dreams...
他说他做了一些很可怕的梦
seeing things.
看到一些东西
I think you're seeing them now.
我想你也看到了同样的东西
How would you know?
你怎么知道的
Maybe I see them too.
也许我也看到了
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈一下吗
You wanna explain to me what you're doing in there, Agent Reyes?
你需要向我解释一下你在那里做什么 雷耶斯探员
I'm trying to make a connection.
我在试着做交流
Hell of a way to do it.
通过什么方式交流
I can see this guy's defense already.
我看到这个人早就开始自我辩护了
"Your Honor, I was having bad dreams, seeing things.
"法官大人 我开始做噩梦 看到可怕的东西
Ask Agent Reyes, she's seeing 'em too."
问一下雷耶斯探员 她也看到"
Something you're not telling me?
你瞒着我什么事吗
You two about finished?
你们两个结束了吗
With what?
结束什么
The suspect.
关于嫌疑犯的
He's not our man. What are you talking about?
他不是我们要找的人 你在说什么
Girlfriend vouched for him.
女朋友给他做证
Said they were getting hammered down at the Bent Oak from 6:00 till closing.
从六点到刚才 他们一直在弯曲橡树旅馆打洞
Bartender confirms it.
服务生确认了这点
I don't believe this.
我不相信
I know where you live, partner.
我知道你住在哪里 伙计
You're always welcome at group.
团队永远欢迎你
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
I need you to come to Quantico right away.
我需要你来一趟匡提科
Why?
为什么
I have something to show you.
我有些东西要给你看
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
What are these?
这些是什么
I showed you files of men killed in 1960...
我给你看过1960年被杀人的档案……
skinned alive like the current victims.
被活剥了皮 就像现在的受害者
I had two of those bodies exhumed looking for crossover forensic details.
我发掘了两具尸体 想通过这找一些法医的细节
Are there any? Yes.
有没有呢 有的
There are cuts in the bone...
他们骨头上有伤口
on the tibias and on the shoulder girdles...
在胫骨和肩胛骨上
that matched the cutting pattern I found on Victor Potts...
这和我在维克托·珀斯身上找到的相符合
using the exact same knife...
用了同一把刀
which left a signature pattern of grooves.
留下了有典型标记的凹槽
Same knife, same killer. That's what you're saying, right?
同一把刀 同一个凶手 这就是你所要说的
Well, it's even weirder than that.
好的 还有比这更不可思议的
I ran bios and backgrounds from the victims from 1960.
我进入系统查到了1960年的受害者的背景
They're both ex-convicts like the current victims?
就象最近的被害者一样都有前科吗
Mm-hmm. But look at the date that they died.
不对 但是看一下他们死亡的时间
March 8, 1960.
1960年3月8日
June 21, 1960.
1960年6月21日
Birth dates...
出生日期
of Victor Potts and Terry Pruit.
维克托·珀斯和特里·普鲁特的
Potts and Pruit were born on the exact same dates...
珀斯和普鲁特同一天生日
that the previous victims died.
正好是之前被害者死亡的时间
You knew that we'd find something like this, didn't you, Agent Reyes?
你知道我们会找到这样的细节 对不对 雷耶斯探员
How?
怎么回事
John Doggett.
约翰·多各特
Where are you?
你在哪里
Sitting outside the suspect's house...
坐在嫌疑犯家的外面
wondering where the surveillance is I ordered.
在纳闷我安排的监视者跑到哪里去了
I need a birth date on him.
我需要他的生日
Who? The suspect, Ed Kelso.
谁的 嫌疑犯 艾德·凯尔索
It's important. He may be in danger.
这很重要 他可能处于危险中
He may be gone.
他可能逃掉了
I'll call you.
我会再打给你的
Yeah, this is John Doggett.
是的 我是约翰·多各特
I need to speak to Detective Van Allen.
我要和范·艾伦探长通话
I'll hang on. Just get him.
我不挂机 你们给我找他
This house was supposed to be under a 24-hour watch.
这个房♥子被指定24小时监视的
Patrolman says he wasn't gone more than five minutes.
巡逻警官说他离开不超过5分钟
You see that man in there?
你看到里面的人了
You think it takes five minutes to do that to somebody, Detective?
你认为5分钟就足够对他做那样的事了吗 探长
I don't know how long it takes, Agent Doggett.
我不知道这样做需要多久 多各特探员
Only know you said watch him so he don't run.
你只是让我们看住他 不让他跑掉
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
I have something to tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
This thing with the birthdays is weird, no doubt about it.
无可质疑 有关于他们生日的事是很奇怪
Looks to me like we're dealing with a real sick puppy here.
看看我 我们就象在对付一个变♥态♥的家伙一样
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
Choosing your victims because of their damn birth dates...
选择你的受害者 只是因为他的生日吗
it's the very definition of a serial killer.
这就是连环杀手的特征
I think we should get the boys from Behavioral Science out on this.
我想我们应该让行为科学家来处理这些事情
No.
不
That's not what's happening here.
我说的不是这里发生的命案
It's the only thing that makes sense.
那还能是什么呢
To you.
对你来说
Okay, what do you think it is?
好的 那你认为这是什么
He knew he was going to die.
他知道他将要死去
He had a premonition of his death.
他对他的死有预感
Just like the first victim did.
就象第一个受害者一样
So how do you figure that?
但是你怎么知道这个的
I'm involved in this some way.
我在某种程度上也被牵连进去了
I have some kind of memory of it.
我有一些关于这个的记忆
It's all happened before and now it's happening again.
这些以前发生过 现在它们又发生了
You mean that it's a copycat and you have some kind of recall.
你的意思是你和连环杀手有同样的记忆
These men...
这些人
were born to die this way.
为了这样死而出生的
The same way they died before.
和他们以前死的方式一样
The same way they died before?
和他们以前死的方式一样
Not the men, but their souls.
不是他们的尸体 是他们的灵魂
Their souls are murdered over and over again...
他们的灵魂被反反复复的谋杀
from one lifetime to the next...
从一个转生到下一个
by someone who won't let them rest.
有人不让他们停息
Now, how's this happening, their souls coming back?
那怎么发生的 他们的灵魂又回来了吗
Reincarnation?
再生吗
It doesn't strike you...
这不让你感到困惑吗
that these men were all born on the dates of the previous victims' deaths?
这些人都出生在前一个受害者死亡的时间
Yeah, it strikes me.
是的 让我感到困惑
It strikes me that the killer is clever.
它让我感到困惑是因为凶手十分聪明
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表