蒙特韦瑟地下秘密基地
维吉尼亚州 蓝山郡
Dr. Frett.
弗莱特博士
北墨西哥罗斯威尔联邦紧急危机处里小组)
(机密文件-公元2012年12月22日 订此日动员军民执行大规模 丹尼尔·米勒执行
No!
不可能
You're dead.
你已经死了
Go.
快走
There's others.
有人来了
Halt!
站住
Sir? Sir!
长官 长官
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Where am I?
我在哪里
Wrong answer!
回答错误
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking about getting the hell out of here.
我在想怎么离开这个鬼地方
Wrong... answer.!
回答错误
No sleeping!
不准睡
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
About my son... about his mother.
想我儿子 以及我儿子的母亲
Wrong answer!
回答错误
Now, what are you thinking?
现在 你在想什么
What do you want from me?!
你到底要我怎样
Wrong... answer!
回答--错误
I want answers, you hear me?
你听到没有 我要答案
I want answers!
我要答案
No sleeping!
不准睡觉
Did you hear me?
你听到我说的话没有
Yes.
听到了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
What should I be thinking?
我应该想什么
You're a guilty man.
你是个罪人
You entered a government facility illegally...
你非法进入政♥府♥设施
in search of nonexistent information!
搜寻不存在的资讯
You failed in every respect!
你犯了严重的错误
Yes.
是的
Say it!
说
I'm a guilty man.
我是个罪人
I failed in every respect.
我所犯的错辜负了所有人的期望
I deserve the harshest punishment for my crime.
理应为自己的罪行受严重的惩罚
How long has he been here?
他在这里多久了
I'm trying to get someone to say.
我也不知道
Who called you?
谁跟你说的
Kersh's office.
克许的手下
Who called them?
谁跟他们说的
I don't know: I just know that...
我不知道 我只知道
Mulder's being held here indefinitely.
穆德被监禁在这里
What for?
为了什么
For the murder of a military man.
谋杀军方的人
Mulder.
穆德
Dana.
黛娜
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
You okay?
你还好吗
Am I okay?
我还好吗
Mulder, I haven't seen you in such a long time.
穆德 我已经有好久没有看到你
I was so worried.
我好担心
Well, it's okay, I'm all right.
别担心 我很好
They're treating me really well in here.
他们这里对我的招待还不错~
What's happened to you?
发生了什么事
Nothing.
没什么
I'm squared away.
真的
Oh, hey, Walter.
嘿~华特
It's good to see you, man.
看到你真好
Have they told you what the charges are, Mulder?
他们有没有跟你说 要控告你什么罪名 穆德
What you're doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Oh, yeah, yeah. We're clear on that.
这个啊 我们已经澄清了
You're clear on what?
你们澄清什么
My crimes.
我的罪行
Mulder...
穆德
I murdered a man, Dana.
我杀了人 黛娜
I went looking for something that didn't exist, and l...
我在寻找根本不存在的东西
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了严重的错误
I should be punished severely.
我理应受罚
Whatever you were doing...
不管怎么样
you have the right to a lawyer...
你需要一个律师
to an inquiry and process of law.
来咨♥询♥相关审查程序
I don't think you heard me.
我想你没有听清楚我说的话
All right.
好了
Time's up.
时间到了
We're going to get you out of here.
我们会把你弄出这里的
Well, how is that?
为什么
I'm a guilty man.
我是个罪人
Time's up. Let's go.
时间到了 走吧
Uh... excuse me.
嗯 对不起
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
Because you can't do this alone.
因为你一个人做不到
Let's go.
我们走
You saw him? Mulder?
你们见到穆德了
They've accused him of murder?
他们打算控告他谋杀
And they have him believing that he did it.
而且他们让穆德相信他真的杀人
Of murdering who?
谋杀谁
Knowle Rohrer.
诺勒·罗赫
Knowle Rohrer? It can't be.
诺勒·罗赫 不可能
I watched Knowle Rohrer die.
我亲眼看见他已经死了
He can't die. Knowle Rohrer's a Super Soldier.
他不可能死 诺勒·罗赫是超级士兵
Mulder sidestepped security...
穆德闯入了
at a facility known as Mount Weather...
蒙特韦瑟
a place where they say our so-called "Shadow Government" is installed.
一个所谓"影子政♥府♥"设立所在地 规避了他们的安全检查
What about this murder charge?
这个谋杀起诉怎么回事
30 government workers are ready to testify...
30个政♥府♥员工已经准备
they witnessed Mulder...
要作证穆德
push a military officer to his death.
推下这个军官致死
Killing a man who can't be killed?
杀了根本不可能被杀死的人
Where you goin'?
你要去哪
To beg mercy with the man upstairs.
去向高层讨些怜悯
海军陆战队基地
维吉尼亚州 匡提科
Come in.
请进
Deputy Director Kersh.
克许副局长
I've just been going over my notes on this whole business.
我正要看这件事情的相关纪录
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
We both got a problem...
我们双方对于你手下
with this man of yours, Agent Mulder.
穆德探员的事情都有些棘手
Mulder's been a running problem for the FBI.
穆德的确是替调查局 惹了不少麻烦
But nothing this serious.
但是没有这么严重
I would think...
我会考虑的
I've been asked by a female agent...
我已经接受一个女探员
Mulder's closest associate...
跟穆德很亲近的伙伴的请求
to beg mercy of the military court...
请军事法庭
to give Mulder every consideration...
给穆德
based on his good character.
一个辩护的机会
You've reviewed the charges, yes?
你已经得知这个起诉项目了吧
Yes.
是的
There's a charge of murder.
谋杀罪名的起诉
This would look bad for the Marines...
就算对调查局不是件糟糕的事情
if it didn't look worse for the FBI.
对于陆战队来说也是件难堪的事情
What does Mulder intend to plead?
穆德打算怎么为自己辩护
You wanted a chance to clear up this mess, Mr. Kersh...
克许先生 你想要个机会收拾残局
and I'm going to give it to you, give it to the FBI.
而我会给你 给调查局这个机会
How?
怎么说
A fair hearing for your agent by his own agency.
由你们为自己的探员举♥行♥一场听证会
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表