Looking right at us.
往我们这边看了
Fifty bucks says that's Lukesh.
赌50美圆那是卢卡斯
A hundred says he knows we're here.
我赌100美圆他知道我们在这里
It's him. Let's take him.
那是他 让我们抓住他
Let him get to the mailbox.
等他开信箱
It's Lukesh.
那是卢卡斯
I don't need him opening the mailbox to prove it.
我不需要他开邮箱去证明是他
Patience, Agent Doggett.
耐心, 多各特探员
We've got an agent alone with a psycho...
我们有一个探员跟一个精神病单独在一起
who likes cutting out women's tongues...
而且这个精神病喜欢割断女人的舌头
a guy known for his vanishing act.
还是一个以消失术闻名的家伙
We've got the block surrounded.
整个街区都被我们包围了
He isn't vanishing anywhere.
他不会消失在任何地方
And your partner volunteered.
而且你的搭档是志愿的
Now...
现在
open 4-D.
打开4-D
Agent Reyes...
雷耶斯探员
Stand by.
准备行动
What the hell is this?
怎么回事
Monica, don't.
莫妮卡, 不要
Agent Reyes...
雷耶斯探员
keep your distance.
保持距离
Don't let him see you following.
不要让他看到你在跟着
Monica, where are you?
莫妮卡 你在哪里
Back stairwell.
楼梯间后面
I lost sight of him.
我看不见他
I think he might be here.
我认为他在这儿
Oh, no. Oh, no!
哦, 不 哦, 不
Agent down!
探员受伤了
Back stairwell.!
楼梯间后面
Get EMS here now.!
马上呼叫急救服务
Doggett, he's got her gun!
多各特 他拿了她的枪
Erwin Lukesh!
伊文·卢卡斯
Federal Agent!
联邦探员
Turn around, you son of a bitch.
转过身来, 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Back here!
过来
Hey.
嗨
So this is how the uptown crowd lives, huh?
这就是住♥宅♥区的人的生活方式 哼
This is it. Moving on up.
是的 不断向前
So, is there anything really heavy that I can move for you?
你有什么很重的东西需要我帮你搬吗
A dresser, a fridge?
一个梳妆台,一台电冰箱
No, but thank you, John.
没有, 但是谢谢你, 约翰
You've just missed the movers.
刚刚搬完 你才来
You don't say.
你没有说
I brought you a housewarming gift.
我给你带来一件乔迁礼物
Hot dogs?
热狗
Polish sausage!
波兰香肠
It's the best in the city.
是城里最好的
There's a little stand a couple of blocks...
有一个摊位在过了几个路口
over on M Street.
的M街上
You'll be able to walk to it.
你可以走路到那
Wow.
哇
Try one.
尝一个
Mmm! Like I'm back in Gdansk.
嗯 就像我回到了格丹斯克
Let me get some plates.
让我拿一些盘子
Plates? For crying out loud.
盘子 搞什么名堂
Who eats Polish sausage with plates?
谁会用盘子吃波兰香肠
Hello.
喂
Agent Reyes, it's A.D. Skinner.
雷耶斯探员, 我是史基纳助理局长
Yes, sir.
是,先生
There's no easy way to say this.
没不知道怎样告诉你
I'm sorry to do it over the phone.
我非常抱歉打电♥话♥告诉你
What is it?
怎么了
It's Doggett... he's been found...
是多各特 他被找到了
in an alley off Dillon Park.
在狄龙公园的一个小巷里
He's been shot.
他中枪了
I'm sorry. What did you say?
对不起 你说什么
They're taking him to Washington Memorial.
他们正送他到华盛顿纪念医院
Agent?
探员
Sir, what you're saying is...
先生, 你说的是
Agent Reyes?
雷耶斯探员
Agent Reyes.!
雷耶斯探员
Excuse me.
劳驾
Monica.
莫妮卡
Brad?
布拉德
Skinner called you too?
史基纳也给你打电♥话♥了
He's staying at the crime scene.
他在犯罪现场
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've been put in charge of the investigation.
我负责调查这件事情
I promise you... it's my top priority.
我答应我 将首先调查你这个案子
I will find the person who did this.
我一定找到凶手
I just need to find out...
我只想了解
why your partner was in that alley this morning.
为什么你的搭档今天早上会在那个小巷
He wasn't!
他没有在那
He was with me, at my apartment.
他跟我一起, 在我的公♥寓♥
He was with me when Skinner called me.
当史基纳给我打电♥话♥的时候他跟我一起
I'm not sure I'm following.
我不明白你说的
Monica, I'm so sorry.
莫妮卡,我非常抱歉
Agent Doggett is just coming out of surgery.
多各特探员刚刚做完手术
They're moving him to the ICU.
他们在把他送到重症病房♥
How's it look?
情况如何
If he pulls through this...
如果他能度过这难关
it's likely that he'll be paralyzed for life.
可能他将终生瘫痪
I haven't understood one single word I've heard...
自从我到这儿
since I got here.
我不明白我听到的每一个字
Whoever you're talking about, it's notJohn Doggett.
无论你说的是谁 那不是约翰·多各特
联邦调查局 弹道实验室
华盛顿特区
You found the bullet.
你找到子弹了
Nine-millimeter slug.
九毫米的子弹
Found it in the alley lodged in a wall.
在小巷里发现的 射入墙里
Most likely from a SIG Sauer P226 or 228.
很有可能是一支西格绍尔P226或228
Possibly FBl-issue.
可能是FBl配装的
I know what you're thinking...
我知道你在想什么
but this didn't come from Doggett's weapon.
但是这个不是从多各特的枪里射出
Ballistics don't match, and his gun was never fired.
弹道学不匹配, 而且他的枪根本没开过
Assistant Director?
助理局长
I'd appreciate case updates in a timely fashion.
我希望能及时得到这个案子的进展
For instance, this bullet...
例如, 这个子弹
How long have you had it? An hour?
你得到它多久 一个小时
Two?
二个
Thereabouts.
差不多
It's just that we need to keep the lines of communication open.
我们需要一直保持联络
That's all I'm asking, okay?
我就要求这些 好吗
I want this slug run through...
我想将这个弹头扫描
our database of FBl-issue pistols.
在我们的数据库寻找调查局配装的手♥枪♥
Like I told you...
就像我告诉你的
the round didn't come from Doggett's weapon.
子弹不是从多各特手♥枪♥里射出的
You're not saying another agent could have done this?
你不会说另外一个探员做的
Just run it, please.
请扫描一下
I just...
我只是
I don't understand how any of this is possible.
我不理解这怎么可能
He was with me, Dana, in my apartment.
他和我在一起, 黛娜 在我的公♥寓♥
How can this be?
这怎么可能
I saw something once.
我以前看到一些事情
It's only been the last of couple years...
直到前几年
that I've fully come to terms with it.
我才完全接受它
In '94, my father passed away.
在94年 我的父亲去世了
And that night, I think...
那个晚上,我想
that very moment that it happened, he came to me.
在离世的那个瞬间, 他来到我面前
I like to believe that he came to say good-bye.
我想他是来说再见的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表