Doggett?
多各特
上午10:21
联邦调查局总部
I'm sorry I'm late.
我很抱歉我迟到了
Have a seat, Agent Reyes.
请坐 雷耶斯探员
Agent Reyes...
雷耶斯探员...
I thought we might have a little chat.
我觉得我们应该聊一会
Mr. Skinner here...
史基纳先生...
has been trying to help me put together...
打算帮助我把
the pieces of your X-Files investigation.
你调查的x-档案的片段整理出来
Can we cut the crap, Brad?
我们能不能少说点废话 布拉德
I don't know. Can we?
我不知道 我们能吗
There's a lot of crap to cut through.
我们有很多的废话需要跳过
Agent Reyes...
雷耶斯探员...
you probably want to zip it and try to cooperate.
你很想停止废话 就开始合作吧
Like it or not...
不管你喜欢不喜欢
I'm now charged with the task of reining you in.
我现在被派来制止你们
Reining us in?
制止我们
For what?
制止什么
Unauthorized autopsies: Breaking and entering...
未经授权解剖尸体 强行闯入
into a state water facility:
州水处理厂
Willful misuse of your positions.
随意的滥用职权
I really don't want to go into any of this...
在没有我的拍档的时候
without my partner here.
我真的不会进入这些地方
Your partner. Your so-called partner...
你的拍档 你所谓的拍档
who's running this circus, is right now nowhere to be found.
表演这场闹剧的人 现在哪里都找不到了
What are you doing, Brad?
你在干什么 布拉德
Giving you and Mr. Skinner the opportunity to put a nice spin...
给你和史基纳先生一个机会
on this mess that Doggett's making.
去弥补由多各特引起的混乱
Agent Reyes...
雷耶斯探员...
if you're not going to zip it, at least recognize...
如果你不打算把它公布出来的话 至少应该分辨出来
that he's the only one who can help you.
他是唯一能帮助你的人
We were given a tip...
我们得到一个消息...
we believe leads to a larger conspiracy.
我们认为有一个大的阴谋
Conspiracy.
阴谋
Involving the F.B.I.
调查局卷了进去
John Doggett and I...
约翰·多各特和我
are running a legitimate investigation into the F.B.I.
正在进行一个合法的针对调查局的调查
Neither one of us feels... Agent Reyes...
我们当中没有人感觉到 雷耶斯探员
I'm trying to help you keep your job...
我正在试图帮助你保住你的工作
but that's not going to happen...
但是这将不会发生
if you insist on chasing shadows...
假如你坚持追查某些秘密的话
chasing conspiracies.
追查阴谋
How do you know there isn't one?
你怎么知道没有呢
You're taking on...
你们是调查
the entire F.B.I. Here, Monica.
整个调查局 莫尼卡
This witch hunt...
这个政♥治♥迫♥害♥
isn't going to expose anything...
将不会暴露任何东西
but you.
除了你
That is...
也就是...
unless you distance yourself from John Doggett.
除非你远离约翰·多各特
What are you doing?
你什么意思
I'm distancing myself, Brad, from you.
我正在远离你 布拉德
From your political games.
远离你的政♥治♥游戏
You just want to getJohn Doggett.
你仅仅想抓住约翰·多各特的把柄
You're making a big mistake here.
你在犯一个大错误
Yeah, I seem to make one every time I walk in your door.
是的 每次我走进你的房♥间的时候我好象就犯了一个错误
Lie back, John. It's okay.
躺着 约翰 没事了
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事
It's Shannon. Shannon McMahon.
是香农 香农·麦克马洪
We were together in Bravo Company, U.S.M.C.
我们现在都在海军陆战队敢死连
You were trying to contact me.
你在设法联♥系♥我
What the hell are you doing here now?
现在你究竟在这里干什么
Your lungs were full of water.
你的肺里面全是水
You pulled me under.
你把我拉到水里
I did what I had to.
我作了我必须做的事情
You held me down. I remember.
我记得你把我拉下来
They would have caught you.
要不他们就抓住你了
They might have figured it out.
他们或许就会发现
What you've started to figure out.
你开始发现的东西
What are you?
你到底是什么人
You know what I am.
你知道我是什么谁
I'm the product of 50 years...
我是50年来
of military science.
军事科学的产物
The program your old friend Knowle Rohrer told you about.
你的老朋友诺勒·罗赫告诉你的计划
I'm a bioengineered combat unit.
我是一个生化工程的战斗机器
I have no weaknesses. I don't sleep.
我没有弱点 我不用睡觉
I can breathe underwater.
我能在水下呼吸
That's how I saved your life, John.
那就是我能救你的原因 约翰
How do you know what I know, what Knowle Rohrer told me?
你怎么知道 诺勒·罗赫告诉我的东西
Knowle Rohrer and I were drafted...
诺勒·罗赫和我都是样本
right out of Bravo Company together.
一起到敢死连里面
We were... Adam and Eve.
我们就象亚当和夏娃
The program's first.
计划已经启动了
There are many more now.
现在有更多内容了
Knowle Rohrer is dead.
诺勒·罗赫死掉了
You can't kill us. We can't be killed.
你不能杀死我们 我们是杀不死的
Knowle Rohrer and I are alike...
诺勒·罗赫和我很相象
in almost every way.
几乎在每一个方面
The difference is, I hate what I am.
唯一不同的是 我恨我现在这个样子
Why are you here telling me this?
为什么你告诉我这些
The program's expanding in ways no one ever dreamed of.
这个计划正在以任何人都没有想过的方式展开
I need your help to stop it, John.
我需要你的帮助去制止它 约翰
You need my help?
你需要我的帮助
What can I do?
我能做什么
Expose the deaths of those two men I killed...
揭露我所杀掉的那些人的死亡
what they were doing.
他们在干些什么
What were they doing?
他们在干些什么呢
Preparing the water supply.
准备在供水系统实施
Preparing it for what?
准备它来干什么
晚上9:17
巴尔的摩港
What are you doing, Captain?
你在做什么 船长
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
We're under strict orders not to leave ship.
我们有严格的规定不能离开船
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
They've got us tied up at a civilian dock in Baltimore.
他们在巴尔地摩的一个民用码头困着我们
Why?
为什么
I think they may be on to us.
我认为他们或许发现了我们
You're only drawing suspicion...
如果他们没发现的话
if they're not.
你会引起他们的怀疑的
You can't leave this ship.
你不能离开这艘船
We can't risk waiting.
我们不能冒险一直等在这里
We can't risk not making contact now.
我们现在不联♥系♥别人会更危险
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Hi. I'm sorry about the hour.
嗨 我很抱歉这个时候打扰你
I just put him down.
我刚刚把他放下
I couldn't talk on the phone.
我不能在电♥话♥里面说
Well, what is it?
好吧 怎么回事情
I was told... to leave this alone.
我被告知不再管那些事情
You and Mulder asked me to leave it be...
你和穆德要我放手
to let Mulder disappear.
让穆德消失掉
We were concerned for the safety of the baby...
我们都很关心孩子的安全
and for Mulder.
还有穆德的安全
Why am I risking that now?
为什么我现在要冒那个风险呢
Why are you?
为什么你
Why are you getting mixed up with Doggett's investigation?
什么你要搅和多各特的调查呢
Something happened...
发生了一些事情
with my baby.
在我的孩子身上
What?
什么
I can't explain it.
我解释不了
It's, uh...
它是 ....
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表