One day, you'll ask me to speak of the truth...
有一天 你会要我 讲出事实
of the miracle of your birth,
关于你出生的奇迹
to explain what is unexplained...
你会要我去解释不可解释的东西...
and if I falter or fail on this day...
而如果在这一天我模棱两可 或者答不出来的话
know there is an answer, my child...
我知道了有一个答案 我的孩子
a sacred, imperishable truth...
一个神圣永恒的事实
but one you may never hope to find alone.
也许并非如你所愿
Chance meeting your perfect other...
机会让遇见你的完美
your perfect opposite...
你完美的另一面
your protector and endangerer.
保护你的人和危害你的人
Chance embarking with this other on the greatest of journeys...
机会和这另一面携手 进行最伟大的旅程
a search for truths fugitive and imponderable.
探寻真理的旅程 不可考究 变幻无常
If one day this chance may befall you, my son...
如果有天这机会降临至你头上 我的儿
do not fail or falter to seize it.
把握住它 别犹豫 别失败
The truths are out there...
真理就在那里...
and if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you...
而如果有天你目睹了奇迹 如同我怀有你一样
you will learn the truth is not found in science...
你会了解这一事实 科学是无法解释的
or on some unseen plane...
或在一些不明飞行物上
but by looking into your own heart...
但是通过心领神会
and in that moment, you will be blessed...
就在那一刻 你会受到祝福...
and stricken...
也会遭殃...
for the truest truths are what hold us together...
因为最真的真理 是将我们聚在一起...
or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
或者将我们痛苦地 绝望地分开
联邦设施网吧
华盛顿特区
Hey.
嘿
Tall coffee with milk?
小杯加奶的咖啡吗
Yes, thanks, and can I get a warm-up, please?
是的 谢谢 还有可以加热吗
You have five new messages.
你有5条新消息
"I've resisted contacting you...
"我努力不和你联♥系♥...
for reasons I know you continue to appreciate.
因为你我都知道的理由
But to be honest, some unexpected dimensions...
但是老实说 我新生活中...
of my new life are eating away at any resolve I have left.
一些预料不到的方面正在侵蚀着我所做的决定
I'm lonely, Dana...
我很孤独 黛娜
uncertain of my ability to live like this.
对于这样生活 让我不确定
I want to come home...
我想回家...
to you...
见你...
and to William. "
和威廉 "
I'm physically shaking right now seeing your words.
见到你的文字 我立刻震惊了
Wishing it were you speaking them to me.
多希望那些话是你当面对我讲的
I want so badly to see you, too...
我也非常想见到你...
but you are still not safe here.
但在这里 你仍不安全
The child's mother, she was just here.
孩子的母亲 她刚刚还在这里
Where did she go?
她去哪儿了
I think that's her out there.
我想她在那里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
联邦调查局训练学院
弗吉尼亚州匡提科
We talk to you a second?
我们能和你说几句话吗
It's about Agent Mulder.
关于穆德探员.
What about Mulder?
关于穆德什么
We got a guy contacting us through intelligence channels.
我们通过情报渠道发现一个人和我们联♥系♥
He keeps saying he wants to talk to Fox Mulder...
他一直在说 他要找福克斯·穆德
only he won't say why.
他不说原因
Well, who is he?
那么 他是谁
We don't know. He always covers his tracks.
我们不知道 他总能掩藏他的行踪
But this morning we finally got him to tip his hand.
不过今天早上我们终于让他露出了尾巴
He says he has highly classified military files.
他说他拥有高级军方机密
Files on what?
什么机密
These bioengineered soldiers we've all come in contact with...
关于最近我们接触过的生化工程战士
so-called Super Soldiers.
就是超级战士
The same ones threatening Mulder's life...
他们同样威胁着穆德的生命...
forcing him to live underground.
迫使他隐名埋姓
What does he want with Mulder?
他想穆德怎样
Wants to give him the names...
想给他一些...
of these Super Soldiers, and Mulder's the only person...
这些超级士兵的名字 穆德是唯一
he'll give them to.
他可以信赖的人
Well, even if this was a good idea...
那么 即便这是一个好主意...
I don't know how to contact him.
我也不知道如何联♥系♥他
I'm sorry about that.
对不起
I believe that last class we were covering petechia...
我们上节课 是掩盖瘀斑和尸体证据的课
and evidence of death by...
是由...
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to teach a class.
我在上课啊
You understand what we're being offered here?
你清楚我们的计划
If we know who these Super Soldiers are...
如果我们知道谁是那些超级士兵
we can go after them.
我们可以追捕他们
This is somebody giving us...
这是某人给我们的...
a way that can make it safe for Mulder to come home.
一种可以让穆德安全回家的方法
That's the operative word here... "somebody."
那是一个不错的词... "某人"
Somebody that we don't know.
一个我们并不认识的人
And you don't want to check it out.
而你并不想查个究竟
What I don't want is Agent Mulder's life to be endangered...
我不想穆德探员的生活 处于水深火热之中
any more than it already is.
比他现在处境还糟
How long are you going to do this?
你还要这样多久
Do what, Agent Doggett?
什么 多各特探员
Refuse to trust me...
拒绝信任我...
or anybody.
和其他人
How else you going to get him home?
你怎么才能让他回家
When I said get in the car, I meant right now.
我说上车的意思 是立刻上车
Just leave us alone.
离我们远点
I am not telling you again.
别让我说第二遍
Get away. Get away from us.
滚 离我们远点
Leave us alone.
离我们远点
She's coming with me.
我带她走
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Do you need help, ma'am?
你需要帮助吗 夫人
No! Hey!
不 嘿
Don't take her with you.
你不能带她走
Do you need me to call the police?
要我叫警♥察♥来吗
Don't go.
别走
Don't go!
别走
Please!
求你了
Ma'am?
夫人
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Come on in.
请进
The phone's over there.
电♥话♥在那边
I don't know if it's such a good idea...
我不知道这是不是个好主意...
making out a police report.
到警♥察♥局做记录
Well, you've obviously got a problem.
很明显你有麻烦了
I saw you this morning at the caf?
今早我在网吧见到过你
Is he your husband?
他是你丈夫
Yeah.
是的
It's okay.
这没什么
I understand.
我理解
I mean...
我意思是...
it's hard enough caring for a child.
照顾一个孩子已经够困难了
You don't have anyone, do you?
就你一个吗
No.
是的
But I wish I did.
但我希望我有
Maybe he'll come back.
或许他会回来
Do you have anywhere to go?
你会有别的地方可去吗
No.
不
I'm going to get you a blanket...
我去给你拿个毯子...
and something hot to drink.
和一些热饮
All right?
好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
My name's Dana.
我叫黛娜
I'm Patti.
我是帕蒂
晚上9:32
马里兰州贝塞斯达
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表