Winky can be such a jerk.
文可是个混♥蛋♥
I was just worried about you.
我只是担心你
W-W-What'd I say?
我说错了什么吗
Nothing.
没有
No one understands.
没有人能明白
My mom and dad think it's just going to go away.
我爸爸妈妈认为我的感受
What I'm feeling...
会过去的
You-You mean about Bill?
你-你是说比尔的事
I wish I could just turn back time.
我希望我能回到过去
I wish I could just...
我只希望
make everything go away and start all over again.
能抹去所有事情 一切从头开始
I know.
我知道
Like-Like when we were kids.
就像我们还是小孩子
Yeah.
是的
Remember the night
记不记得那天晚上
we played hide-and-seek on your street?
我们在你住的街上玩捉迷藏
Manhunt.
追捕
We hid in the tree together.
我们一起藏在树里
Our names are still carved in it.
我们的名字还刻在上面
I'm-I'm going to get marked late.
我会被记迟到了
Dylan Lokensgard?
狄兰·洛克戈德
Can you come with us, Dylan?
你能跟我们来一趟吗 狄兰
And now the awesome Captain Dare will make Dumb Ass history
现在可怕的戴尔队长将创造蠢人秀的历史
in a scientifically modified Shopping Cart of Doom.
在一个经过科学改造的购物车里
Rolling down this hill...
从山上滚下去
Why are you showing me this?
你为什么给我看这个
What do you think of it?
你怎么看这个
You mean, the Dumb Ass Show?
你是说 这个蠢人秀
That, and the kids who make it.
对 和制♥作♥录像的小孩们
I know them, you know...
我认识他们 你知道的
You ever have
你接触
contact with Bill?
过比尔么
The kid who played Captain Dare?
这个表演戴尔队长的小孩
No.
不
You have anything against him?
你跟他不合么
No.
不
Do you think
你是否认为
it's strange that he was attacked
他被攻击很奇怪
and killed by insects?
而且是被昆虫杀死的
Who wouldn't?
谁不奇怪
What's going on in here?
这里发生什么事了
We're talking to Dylan.
我们在同狄兰谈话
Oh, no, you're not.
哦 不 你们不能
Dylan...
狄兰
Ma'am...
女士
No one interrogates my son
没有人可以在没有我的允许
in my office without my permission.
在我的办公室审问我的儿子
Just calm down, Mrs. Lokensgard.
冷静一下 洛克戈德夫人
He's not a part of that crowd.
他和他们不是一伙的
What are you accusing him of?
那你指责他什么
We're not accusing him.
我们没有指责他
Just trying to see what he knows.
只是看看他知不知道什么
He doesn't know anything.
他什么都不知道
He was at the crime scene.
他在犯罪现场
Yeah, well, so were a lot of kids.
是呀 不过有很多小孩都在
Dylan...
狄兰
Too late, gentlemen.
太晚了 先生们
Bugs are gone.
虫子都不见了
Bugs are all gone.
所有的虫子都不见了
Whatever.
管他呢
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He's unhurt, apparently.
他没有受伤 看起来是这样
Not so much as a single bite on him.
连一个咬伤都没有
Mrs. Lokensgard?
洛克戈德夫人
I don't think we've finished talking to Dylan.
我还没有结束与狄兰的谈话
Oh, yes, you have! We're going home.
哦 是的 你结束了 我们回家了
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
我已经说了而且我准备在说一遍:
The whole reason this case is attracting flies
吸引这些苍蝇的原因
is because somebody's full of crap.
是因为有些人就是一堆废物
I think what we just saw was a show.
我觉得我们刚才看到的就是一场秀
Dylan Lokensgard caused those bugs to attack him
狄兰·洛克戈德让这些苍蝇去攻击他
to make himself look like a victim
搞得好像他自己也是受害者
instead of the perpetrator.
而不是作案者
Okay, but how?
好的 但是怎么做到的呢
This guy's the Horse Whisperer, only for bugs?
这个家伙是个马语者 能和虫子对话
I don't know how he's doing it
我不知道他怎么做的
but I may know a way to find out.
但是我知道有方法查出来
Where did you get this?
你怎么找到的
Dylan Lokensgard provided it to us
狄兰·洛克戈德提供给我们的
when we interviewed him.
当我们找他问话的时候
I have to warn you, there's typically not a lot to be found
我必须警告你 在一个十几岁小男孩的纸巾上
in a teenage boy's sweaty Kleenex.
是发现不了多少东西的
You were looking for pheromones.
你在找荷尔蒙
Aren't there pheromones produced in adolescent sweat?
青少年的汗水不会制♥造♥荷尔蒙么
Yes, it's what causes B.O., but all too obviously
是呀 荷尔蒙造成了攻击 很显然
it's not all that attractive... to anything.
不是对所有的东西都会被吸引的
I've got a reading here that's going right off the scale.
我这里读出的指数超标
Holy Toledo!
神圣的托来多
We've got pheromones
我们从这里的阴阳
coming out the ying-yang here.
找到了荷尔蒙
C-13 calliphorone, and how.
C-13 荷尔蒙 怎么弄的
What happened?
发生什么事情了
I think my electroantennogram just... tilted.
我想我的触角电位图刚刚 颤抖了一下
What's C-13 calliphorone?
什么是C-13 荷尔蒙
Insect pheromone.
一种昆虫荷尔蒙
Where did you find this mother lode?
你怎么找到这个母矿的
A boy named Dylan Lokensgard.
叫狄兰·洛克戈德的男孩
That specimen came from him.
那个样本就是他的
A boy... is secreting bug pheromones?
一个男孩 分泌着昆虫荷尔蒙
That's impossible.
不可能的
Preposterous.
荒谬
You're the expert
你们是专家
Dr. Bronzino.
布朗茨罗博士
How else do you explain it, then?
还有其他的解释么
Rocky?
洛克
A boy is a boy, a bug is a bug.
男孩是男孩 虫是虫
You can't have it both ways.
你不能两个都是
Okay, so this boy's
是这样 那么这个男孩
going through puberty, right?
正经历着青春期 对么
I mean, maybe his body chemistry is somehow just going crazy
我的意思是 也许是他青春期身上的某种化合物
and it's his raging teenage hormones
和他青春荷尔蒙
that are attracting all these insects.
吸引了这些昆虫
What if it's more than chemistry or hormones?
如果不是化合物或者荷尔蒙多呢
More than biology?
不止是生理现象
Dylan's not just attracting these bugs
狄兰不止是吸引这些虫
he's using them to act out.
他还利用它们进行攻击
Yes, but against what?
是的 但是为了什么
We saw him talking to a girl.
我们看见他和一个女孩说话
The one in the Dumb Ass video.
一个出现在蠢人秀录影带里面的
Captain Dare's girlfriend.
戴尔队长的女朋友
Natalie...
娜塔莉
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Dylan?
狄兰
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I need to talk to you, Dylan.
我要和你谈谈 狄兰
You have to be quiet...
你小声点
It's my mom, she's going
那是我的妈妈 她会
to hear you.
听到你的
I'm coming up.
我上去
What? No.
什么 不要
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表