But if Agent Reyes didn't tell anyone she was coming here...
但是如果雷耶斯探员不告诉大家 她来过这儿
the only person who would possibly
那么那个可能知道的人就会
have any idea is somebody at the F.B.I.
来自于调查局
An inside job? I don't buy it.
内部的人 我不同意这个
But don't we at least have to accept that as a possibility?
但是我们不应该接受这种可能性吗
No, we don't.
是的 我们不接受
Why?
为什么
Because it's highly improbable.
因为这是不可能发生的
But not impossible.
但不是不可能
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
半斤八两 各有千秋
How would you like us to proceed, sir?
你希望我们怎么进行呢 先生
The bottom line is I want results.
底线是我要结果
I don't care how you go about it.
我不关心你怎么去做
What I want is this killer caught.
我想的是抓住凶手
All right, let's get the body out of here.
好的 让我们把尸体从这儿弄出去
Maybe you were followed.
可能你被跟踪了
How? If the killer didn't even know I was looking for him?
怎么 难道凶手知道我在找他
I don't know... you explain it then.
我不知道 你呆会儿解释这个
This woman called me just before she was murdered.
这个女人在被谋杀之前刚刚给我打过电♥话♥
She had something to tell me,
她要告诉我一些事情
something she found in the victims' charts.
她在受害者图表上发现的一些东西
Their charts?
他们的图表
Their numerology...
他们的数字命理学
a calculation of numbers that rule their lives...
在13个不同的类别当中
in 13 different categories.
运算数字推算他们的生活
But a calculation based on what?
但是计算的根据是什么
On names and birth dates.
根据名字和生日
Because my name is John Jay Doggett...
因为我的名字叫约翰·杰伊·多各特
and I was born April 4, 1960 I got some kind of magic number?
我出生于1960年4月4日 我的数字是多少
Six.Which makes you an active, adaptive, curious person...
六 这使得你成为一个活跃 富有适应性和好奇心的人
who insists on their independence...
坚持独♥立♥性
Ioves a bargain and above all else wants to be successful.
喜爱便宜的商品并且希望成功
Well, that describes pretty much anyone.
那几乎描述了所有的人
People are people.
人就是人
Right, they're not numbers.
对 他们不是数字
Then what was she calling me for?
那么她给我打电♥话♥为了什么
I'm going to leave you here to figure that out.
我让你去调查怎么回事
I'm going back to the Bureau.
我回局里去
Buon giorno, Wayno.
早上好 维诺
Who do you think you are?
你认为你是谁
Who do you think I am?
你认为我是谁
Don't say a word.
别说话
Do I ever?
我说过吗
You're just trying to get me caught.
你是想我被抓住
I'm just playing a game of dominoes.
我只是在玩多米诺骨牌
As long as you're sitting here, though.
既然你坐在这儿
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Go to hell.
下地狱
Are the reservations in your name?
你在地狱有预约了
You're a card.
你是一张牌
You really are a card...
你真的是一张牌
but I love you.
但是我喜欢你
Got time for a quick game? I don't play your games.
来玩个小游戏 我不玩你的游戏
Not a truer word's been spoken.
没有讲真话
The deceased is Vicki Louise Burdick.
死者是威科·路易斯·布蒂克
Upon external examination...
根据外部的检查
cause of death appears to be a fatal blow to the maxilla...
死亡的原因是由于致命的击打下颚骨
in which a small, three-ring pattern lies.
下面有一个小的 三个环形的图案
I will begin my internal examination at 6:06 p.m.
我会在下午6:06开始体内检查
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
I've got something to show you.
我要让你看点东西
What is it?
这是什么
I figured out what the triple-zero pattern on the victim is.
我断定受害者身上的是三重环图案
They aren't zeros at all.
他们根本不是零
It's the number 666, only worn away.
那是数字 666 只是磨损了
It must be stamped on the killer's ring.
这一定是刻在杀手的指环上的
666, the mark of the devil.
666 魔鬼的标记
Of course. How'd you figure that?
对啊 你是怎么想到的
I didn't.
我没有
Then how'd you discover it?
那么你是怎么发现它的
Completely by accident.
完全是意外
I discovered something, too... the victims' charts.
我也发现了其他东西 受害者的图表
When the numbers were figured...
当数字在演算的时候
the numerologist found they were a match to her own numbers.
数字命理学家发现和他自己的数字相吻合
How did the killer find her?
杀手是怎么发现她的
It obviously wasn't an accident.
这显然不是一个意外
And how does that help us find the killer?
那么怎么来帮助我们寻找杀手呢
It doesn't.
这个不能
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员
I think we have a psychological profile on the murderer.
我想我们已经有了凶手的心理侧写
What is it?
这是什么
Based on the amalgam of forensic detail of facts...
根据法医对混合物的详细检验
such as time and place the murders were committed and the amount of force used...
像凶手使用的时间和地点 以及所用的力量
we believe the killer is a man in his mid-20s to late 40s...
我们相信杀手是一个男人 年龄在20多岁到40多岁
of average build and looks who is driven by rage...
看上去他受愤怒所驱使
stemming from a hatred of his mother from a very early age.
这些滋生与早年对他母亲的憎恶
He was a bed wetter who was made to feel inferior...
他尿炕 这使得他感觉低等
which he took out on the world by killing small animals.
他对这个世界的发泄是杀害小动物
That's it?
就这些
Go to work.
干活去吧
That's the average profile...
那是几乎所有的
of almost every single serial killer...
调查局曾经抓捕的
the F.B.I.'s ever hunted down.
连环杀手的正常侧写
Is that really all that surprising?
这很奇怪吗
Is there a problem, Agent Doggett?
那有问题吗 多各特探员
It's the way Agent Reyes found the cases.
这是雷耶斯探员发现案情的方法
I don't think she should so easily be dismissed.
我不认为她这么容易被打发的
You don't believe in this nonsense?
你不相信这些废话
Look at this.
看看这个
The path of the killer forms a number six.
杀手的途径形成了一个6
Your point?
你的观点
I don't know. I just noticed it.
我不知道 我只是注意到了这个
Have you noticed all babies look like Winston Churchill?
你注意到没有 所有的婴儿看上去像温斯顿·丘吉尔
Same difference, Agent Doggett.
同样的差别 多各特探员
What if this is the killer's pattern?
假定这是凶手的特征
What if the number six...
假定数字6
has some kind of significance to the murders?
对于凶手有重大的意义
It may...
这可能
to you and Agent Reyes, but not to victim number seven.
对于你和雷耶斯探员有 但对于7号♥受害者没有
If we could analyze these numbers...
如果我们能够分♥析♥这些数字
I know we could figure this out.
我们就能够明白其中的关系
Well, despite what we know about the victims' numerology...
好的 尽管我们知道 这些受害者的数字命理
about the ring that we think that he wears we really know next to nothing...
知道戒指 他戴的指戒指 其他的我们一无所知
about where to start looking for this man.
不知道去哪找这个人
The answer's going to come to me.
我会有答案的
You going down?
你下去吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Get out of the elevator! Move!
从电梯里出来! 快
Just be cool. Be cool.
冷静点 冷静
All right?
好吗
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好的
Be cool.
冷静
It's him.
是他
He's going down.
他正在下去
Stairs.
楼梯
I'm not getting reception.
我收不到信♥号♥♥
Great.
要命
"No service."
没有信♥号♥♥
We have to get an APB out on that car.
我们要通缉那辆车
Did you happen to see a plate?
你看到车牌号♥了吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表