That he heard a bang...
他说他听到一声巨响
went downstairs to investigate...
就下楼查看
and then he saw you exit the alley.
就他看见你从小巷出来
This is the one person we know was in the vicinity...
他就是在枪击发生的时候
at the time of the shooting.
我们知道的在附近的人
Why would Doggett say his name?
为什么多各特说他的名字
You think Lukesh shot Doggett?
你认为卢卡斯枪杀了多各特
What if Doggett was investigating Lukesh?
如果多各特正在调查卢卡斯呢
What if Lukesh is somehow behind all this?
如果这一切都和卢卡斯有关呢
Skinner. It's Follmer.
史基纳 是弗尔默
Do you recall our discussion where I asked you to keep me up to date?
你还记得我让你随时告诉我进展的那次讨论吗
I do.
记得
Really?
真的
And yet it's like we never even had it.
但是好像我们从来没有联♥系♥过
I'm at Washington Memorial.
我在华盛顿纪念医院
I'm assuming you're with our prime suspect.
我猜你和主要嫌疑犯在一起
Bring her.
把她带来
She's going to talk to Agent Doggett.
她将和多各特探员谈话
Oh, the gang's all here.
噢, 大家都在这
How is he?
他怎么样了
Fully conscious.
完全清醒
We set up a communication device...
我们建立了通讯设备
designed for spinal injury victims.
为椎骨受伤的人设计的
Speaking with him should be much easier.
和他谈话就容易多了
Just so we're clear...
大家都清楚
you'll ask only the questions I want asked.
你将只问那些我想问的问题
You're not to try to shade his testimony in any way.
你不能以任何方式试图掩饰他的陈述
If you're so concerned...
如果你如此关注
why let Reyes talk to him in the first place?
为什么不首先让雷耶斯和他谈
Because he says he won't talk to anyone but you.
因为他说他只和你说
He didn't mention you two.
他没有提及你们两个
John.
约翰
Hey, there.
嗨
That's right.
你说的对
You're alive.
你还活着
As if there were ever any doubt.
从来没有任何怀疑
Why am I alive?
为什么我还活着
Is that what you're asking?
那就是你所要问的吗
I'm fine, John. Why wouldn't I be?
我很好, 约翰 我为什么会不好呢
Have him say who shot him.
让他说谁开枪打了他
My throat wasn't cut, John. What do you mean?
我的喉咙没有被割 约翰 你什么意思
Wiggle your finger if you feel anything.
挥动你的手指如果你有感觉
Any sensation at all?
有感觉吗
Pain?
疼痛
Tingling?
刺痛
Okay. That's enough for today.
好 今天就这样
We'll see if you can do any better tomorrow.
我们看看明天你能不能好些
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
你用那张嘴亲吻你的母亲
It's coming along.
正在有进展
It's nowhere, basically.
基本上, 还没有结果
There's so much that's impossible to reconcile.
太多了, 没有办法协调
You say I was on a stakeout with you.
你说我和你一起出警
I say you were at my apartment bringing me...
我说你在我的公♥寓♥送我
John... do you know a little stand on M Street...
约翰 你知道在M街道的一个小摊位
supposed to be really good hot dogs?
应该是卖♥♥非常好吃的热狗吗
John, what if we were both right?
约翰 如果我们都对了怎么办
What if you were at my apartment...
如果你是在我的公♥寓♥怎么办
and I was on a stakeout with you...
而又我是和你一起出警
at the exact same time?
在完全一样的时间
What would it take for that to be true?
怎样证明是真的呢
Except maybe we do.
除非我们真是那样
Maybe all of us do.
可能我们都那样
You've heard of the idea of a parallel universe...
你听说过并行宇宙的理论
one that's identical, or nearly identical...
有一个完全一样的, 或者接近一样的
to our own...
并行世界
one in which we all have a double.
在那里 我们都有另一个我
It's theoretical physics, but...
这是理论物理学, 但是
what if it's real?
如果这是真的呢
You said yourself, Erwin Lukesh was known...
你说 伊文·卢卡斯非常有名
for his impossible escapes.
是因为他的不可思议的逃跑技术
You said that in the alley...
你说在那个小巷
you looked away only for an instant...
你只是往其它地方看了一瞬间
and he was gone.
他就不见了
Back here!
过来
And then somehow he was behind you...
然后不知何故, 他在你后边
and he shot you.
打了你一枪
With my gun... my gun that never left...
用我的枪 整个下午我的枪从来
my possession that entire afternoon.
没有离开我身边
What if Lukesh can pass freely...
如果卢卡斯能够自♥由♥穿越
from one parallel world to the other?
一个并行的世界到另一个
Like... like he's opening a door.
就像 就像他打开门
And what if somehow you followed him through that door...
而你不知怎么跟着他
without even knowing it?
通过那道门
Maybe when you followed Lukesh into this world, my...
可能当你跟着卢卡斯进到这个世界
my Doggett got forced out.
我的多各特被迫离开了
My Doggett would have called that crazy too...
我的多各特也会认为这种想法很疯狂
but give me another theory that fits.
但是能我提供另外一个理论解释这些
I'm kind of confused as to why I'm back.
我有点困惑我为什么回来
I already told you everything I know.
我已经告诉你我所知道的一切
We just had a few little, uh... inconsistencies...
我们只是有一些, 嗯 矛盾
that we needed to clear up.
我们需要搞明白这些矛盾
Sure.
当然
Dot the i's, cross the t's.
要注意所有细节啊
Yeah, here's an odd one for starters.
是, 首先 这里有个奇怪的事
We have an eyewitness that says you shot AgentJohn Doggett.
我们有一个目击者说你开枪打了约翰·多各特探员
Well, that's surprising.
那令人惊奇
I can't imagine who would have said that.
我不能想象谁会那样说
Agent Doggett.
多各特探员
Yeah, he's regained consciousness.
是的, 他已经恢复意识了
He's very chatty.
他非常健谈
Among other things, he says that...
在他的说的很多事情中, 他说
you're a murderer.
你是凶手
That you enjoy killing women with a straight razor.
说你喜欢用剃刀杀死女人
And cutting out their tongues.
而且割断她们的舌头
Yeah. Wow
是的 哇
What a corker.
一个了不起的人
Mr. Lukesh...
卢卡斯先生
would you consent to a GSR test?
你愿意进行一个皮电反应测试吗
GSR? What is that?
皮电反应 那是什么
It can reveal whether or not someone...
它可以发现一个人最近
recently fired a gun.
是否开过枪
You wouldn't mind indulging us, would you?
你不会介意我们这么做吧, 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think I'd have to talk to my lawyer about that.
我认为我需要和我的律师讨论一下
Look.
听着
My heart goes out to your Agent Doggett...
我的心和你们的多各特探员在一起
but he's confused.
但是他很困惑
It's clear to me...
对我来说很清楚
that your female agent, Ms. Reyes, is responsible...
你们的女探员, 雷耶斯女士
for this terrible tragedy.
对这个悲剧负责
Is there someone who can corroborate your story?
有什么人可以证实你的故事吗
No.
没有
What about your mother?
你妈妈如何
You live with your mother, right?
你和你妈妈一块住, 是吗
She was sleeping. She wouldn't have heard anything.
她在睡觉 她不会听到什么东西的
Huh.
哼
Well, still, maybe she can tell us something.
好吧, 尽管如此,也许她可以能够告诉我们一些东西
Would she be willing to come down here and talk to us?
她会愿意来这儿和跟我们谈谈吗
My mother's in poor health. She gets confused easily.
我母亲的身体很糟糕 她很容易就被弄糊涂了
Oh, we can go to her.
噢, 我们可以去找她
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表