That her belief in aliens...
她相信有外星人
comes from firsthand experience.
是来自她的亲身经验
And she can offer you hard proof...
她会提供
that there is an alien conspiracy!
关于外星阴谋的铁证
I was called on last year to protect Agent Scully...
我去年曾受命 保护怀孕的史卡利探员
who was pregnant and whose life was in danger...
因为她的怀孕
because of her pregnancy.
让她陷入生命危险
What does this have to do with aliens?
这跟外星人有什么关系
I drove Agent Scully to a secluded location...
我载史卡利到乔治亚的
in Georgia...
一处荒郊
where it was believed she could deliver safely.
以确保她的安全
But we soon discovered we weren't alone.
但是我们很快的发现并不孤单
I was attacked and had to defend myself...
我遭到攻击
against an assailant, who was shot...
且被迫近距离开枪反击
at pointblank range.
以自保
Who should have died, but didn't.
照理说攻击者应该死了 但是却没有
This assailant was then joined by others like him...
这个攻击者和他同类的伙伴
who surrounded Agent Scully and me, and witnessed her...
团团围住史卡利探员和我
as she gave birth to her son.
并见证她生下儿子
Witnessed her?
见证她
What do you mean?
什么意思
We were confused as well.
起初我们也觉得奇怪
But we came to understand that her son...
但后来我们终于知道
was a kind of miracle child.
她儿子是一种神迹之类的小孩
Its birth was all important...
他的出生对那些所谓
to these people: These so-called Super Soldiers...
"超级士兵"的人来说非常重要
who I believe are humans replaced by aliens.
我相信他们是被外星人 拿来代替人类的
Why would Scully's child...
为什么史卡利的孩子
be important to aliens, Agent Reyes?
对外星人那么重要 雷耶斯探员
[Reyes] We came to learn that Scully...
我们后来得知史卡利是
was one of a number of random women...
超自然怀孕的产妇中随机的一个
who had miraculous childbirths.
这些女人是
And these women all had been abducted...
政♥府♥绑♥架♥阴谋中
as part of a government program...
秘密生物实验
to secretly manipulate their biology...
的一部份
operating offshore on a navy ship...
在一艘海军船舰上秘密进行
using these women as surrogates.
利用这些妇女作为代理人
Surrogates?
代理什么
For alien babies.
外星婴儿
To create a slave race.
作为奴隶种族
Yes.
对
A program...
这个计划由海军策划执行
conducted by the navy, on a ship which is where?
而这艘船现在哪里
The ship housing this program...
这个提供处所的船
was exploded on a Baltimore dock.
已经在巴尔的摩码头被炸毁
So, in other words, we have no true evidence...
所以 换句话说 你刚刚的说词
past your good word.
根本没有确切证据
You claim Scully gave birth to one of these alien babies.
你说史卡利生的是外星婴儿
How can you be sure of this, Agent Reyes?
你怎么确定这事 雷耶斯探员
I saw her child do things...
我看过那孩子
that could be explained no other way.
作出无法解释的事
I saw him display amazing powers.
我亲眼见识到他不可思议的能力
He'd move objects with his mind.
他可以用他的意念移♥动♥物体
Really?
真的吗
Do you think we could arrange...
你想我们可以
a demonstration for the court...
在庭上安排
that we could see that ourselves?
让我们亲眼见识吗
No.
不行
The child was given up for adoption...
这个孩子已经
to an anonymous family.
被匿名家庭收养
She gave up...
她放弃
the miracle child?
这个奇迹的孩子
The proof of everything...
这个过去九年她和穆德
that she and Mulder claim that they've risked their lives for...
冒着生命危险
over the last nine years...
所追寻的一切证据
she just sent it off to some strangers?
她就这样把他送给陌生人
Yes, to protect him!
对 为了保护他
Thank you, Agent Reyes. That's all.
谢谢你 雷耶斯探员 就这样
You don't care about that child...
你们根本不关心这个孩子
or what Scully had to sacrifice.
或是史卡利所做的牺牲
You're only too happy she had to give it up so there's no proof.
你们甚至庆幸她放弃了这个孩子 因为这样就没有证据了
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
You don't care...
你们根本不在乎
what these people have sacrificed...
这些人九年来
over the last nine years...
做了什么牺牲
what's been lost to their cause.
他们白费了多少的努力
You make a mockery of it, gladdened it proves your point.
你们使它成为笑柄 并高兴它能证明你们的观点
Agent Reyes, that's enough!
雷耶斯探员 够了
What is the point of all of this?
你们到底想怎样
To destroy a man who seeks the truth...
消灭追寻真♥相♥的人
or to destroy the truth so no man can seek it?
还是掩灭真♥相♥ 这样就没人知道
Either way, you lose.
无论用什么方法 你们输了
乔治城
华盛顿特区
Are you ready for this?
你准备听这个消息了吗
We may have found Knowle Rohrer.
我们可能找到诺勒·罗赫了
You found him?
你找到他了
His body.
他的尸体
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
There can't be a body: He can't die.
他不会死 不可能是尸体
Knowle Rohrer is a Super Soldier.
诺勒·罗赫是超级士兵
Exactly.
没错
But they're saying it's him... the man Mulder killed.
但是他们说他就是穆德杀的人
Who's saying it's him?
谁说是他的
I got some guy...
我接到马利纳基地
on the phone at Fort Marlene who didn't know...
打来的电♥话♥
that he was supposed to give me the runaround.
他原本要我到那里处理
I got him to send the victim's corpse to Quantico.
但我要他将遗体送到匡提科
It's there now?
已经到了吗
We got a car out front.
我们现在开车去
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
Agent Doggett can stay with him.
多各特探员会留下来陪他的
联邦调查局学院
维吉尼亚州 匡提科
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天阿
This is Knowle Rohrer?
这是诺勒·罗赫
That's what it says here.
他们是这么说的
Well, how could anyone tell if it wasn't?
谁敢说他不是呢
I need you to get me Knowle Rohrer's medical records.
我需要你帮我弄到 诺勒·罗赫的医疗纪录
They'd have to come from the military.
这要透过军方
I don't know if I can.
我不知道可不可以弄到
You've got to, Monica, whatever it takes.
你一定要拿到 莫妮卡 无论什么方法
I need those records for Skinner.
我需要为史基纳弄到这些纪录
I need them for Mulder.
我需要为穆德拿到它们
Mr. Skinner.
史基纳先生
Please call your next witness.
请传唤你下一位证人
Assistant Director...
助理局长
I found it.
我找到了
What?
什么
What's going to get you off.
这可以救你出去
I want to move to dismiss again...
根据这个没有受害者的新证据
based on new evidence I just received...
我再次要求
that there is no victim.
驳回此案
That the body of Knowle Rohrer...
那个诺勒·罗赫的尸体
is not Knowle Rohrer, but that of...
根本不是诺勒·罗赫
a man who died of a broken neck...
这个人死于颈椎断裂
and whose body was burned postmortem.
而尸体在事后焚烧
Motion denied.
证物驳回
You can't deny it. You're out of order...
你不可以否认 你违反程序藐视法庭
and in contempt of court, Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
You're in contempt...
你们才是藐视法庭的人
of evidence proving that Agent Mulder is innocent.
我有证据证明穆德探员是清白的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表