Before William was kidnapped, Byers was able...
威廉被绑♥架♥之前 拜尔斯可能
to tuck a cell phone under the padding of the baby's car seat.
塞了一个手♥机♥在孩子车的座垫底下
Call the phone, and Langly...
打这个电♥话♥ 兰利
can use the signal to find its location.
能锁定位置
Find the phone, find the baby.
找到电♥话♥ 找到孩子
You mean, assuming the kidnapper hasn't found the phone.
你是假设绑匪没有发现电♥话♥
We'll keep trying.
我们要一直试
This is madness, and you know it.
这真疯狂 你知道
They failed you once with your child.
在救你的孩子上 他们让你失望了一次
They're going to fail you again.
他们还会再次让你失望
Then I'll find him myself.
那我要自己找到他
You can't do this alone.
你不能一人行动
Look, what alternative do I have...
看 我能有什么选择
when the FBI is all but telling me...
当调查局所告诉我的
they think that my son is already dead?
就是他们认为我儿子已经死了
We've got a signal...
我们收到了信♥号♥♥
in Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania...
在宾夕法尼亚州沃尔夫克斯堡
off the interstate.
高速公路旁
You coming with me?
你和我一块去
Or am I going alone?
或者我一个人
Have you got him?
你找到他了
Yes. He's safe. We're here.
是 他很安全 我们在一起
We need to go carefully now.
我们现在要更小心
I want you to stay where you are.
我要你停在那里
I'm sending someone to get you, all right?
我派些人过去接你 好吗
Yes.
好的
It's moving.
它在动
It's moving!
它正在动
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
We need some tools.
我们需要一些工具
Go get some tools!
去拿一些工具来
Come on, move it!
过来 撬开它
Federal agent!
联邦探员
John Doggett... where is he?
约翰·多各特 他在哪
He's not in his bed.
他不在自己床上
They've taken him down to Radiology...
他送去X光室
to run a CAT scan.
做CT扫描了
Would you like me to call down to his doctor?
你要我叫他的医生
No. No, I was just worried.
不 不 我只是担心
I'm sorry.
对不起
What?
什么
Nothing.
没事
I've known you a long time...
我认识你很长时间
and this just seems, uh...
这次似乎 呃
a little traditional for you.
这好像是你的小传统
Maybe when you're lost...
也许当你迷路时
you knock at the door with the porch light on.
你会去敲有门灯的房♥子
Hey, hey.
嗨 嗨
I want you to know, I'm doing all I can...
我要你知道 我做了我能做的
to find the woman who did this.
找出那个女绑匪
Even though we got people inside the FBI...
即使我们知道调查局内部有人
working against us.
在阻扰我们
It was foolish going after her by yourselves.
你一个人跟踪她是很愚蠢的
We could have been there...
我们可以在你之前到那
long before you, Monica.
莫妮卡
Could have even captured the suspect.
抓捕嫌疑犯
Instead, she got away.
而不是让她溜走
This is complicated, Brad.
选择很困难 布朗德
If you came in here to bust me...
如果你来这阻止我
No. No.
不 不
I came here to ask for your cooperation.
我来是寻求你的合作
Not sharing information...
而不是分享信息
creates an atmosphere of distrust...
造成不信任的氛围
and then I'm less apt...
那么我是不太可能
to share my information with you.
与你分享我的情报了
What haven't you shared with me?
你不与我分享什么吗
This FBI agent who tried to kill Scully's baby...
想要杀了史卡利宝宝的那个调查局探员
has come around.
已恢复知觉
He's got something he wants to tell us.
他有些事情想告诉我们
What?
什么
I need your cooperation.
我需要你的合作
You said he tried to tell you something.
你说他想要告诉你一些情况
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
He didn't tell me exactly.
他没有告诉我
He wrote it down.
他写下来了
I don't know what this means.
我不知道是什么意思
I don't know either.
我也不知道
But it means something.
但意味着一些情况
And I want to know what.
而我想知道那是什么
Just tell me where you got this.
告诉我你从哪儿得到的
You know what it means?
你知道是什么意思
Robert Comer wrote this, didn't he?
罗伯特·科莫写的吗
The FBI agent who tried to kill my son. And how did you get it?
那个想要杀了我儿子的探员 你怎么得到的
I got it under the condition...
我得到它
that I share what I learn from you.
是在共享我从你那的消息的条件下
Take it.
拿好它
What is it?
是什么
What does it mean?
有什么意义
If I don't tell you...
我不告诉你
you're good on your word, right?
是为你好 对吗
That means that you've learned...
那就是说·
absolutely nothing from me.
你没有从我这得到任何消息
Where are you going?
你到哪儿去
To the hospital.
去医院
Hey, it doesn't work that way.
嘿 别这样
Look, this began when the agent lying in that hospital...
你看 这一切开始于躺在医院的探员
crashed his motorcycle running the border from Canada.
撞毁他的摩托在加拿大边境
Somehow, he got to Washington without a scratch...
然而 他毫发无伤到了华盛顿
and he tried to kill my son.
然后他想要杀了我儿子
Now, tell me, how did he do that, Monica?
现在 告诉我 他怎么做到这一切 莫妮卡
With something...
有一些事情
I found in his jacket pocket...
我在房♥间里对他开了三枪
in a jacket that he wore to my house that I put three shots in.
然后发现他的夹克口袋
The artifact...
文物
a piece of the ship.
飞船的一块碎片
Let go.
松手
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Let go of my hand.
放开我的手
Turn off the monitors, or they're going to alert somebody.
关掉监视器 要不他们会有所警觉
Now tell me who sent you to kill my son...
现在告诉我谁让你杀我的儿子
or I will take that pillow from under your head...
不然的话我拿枕头
and make them the last breaths that you take.
捂住你的头
Your son has to die.
你的儿子必须死
I'm not what you think.
我不是你想的那样
Please...
求你
Please...
求你
The FBI sent me undercover...
调查局派我做卧底
on a man named Josepho to get inside his cult...
到一个名叫约瑟夫的手下 打入他的邪教组织内部
whose followers believe an alien race will rule the world.
这些信徒相信一个外星种族将统治地球
One day, God told Josepho to lead us a thousand miles north...
一天 上帝告诉约瑟夫领着我们向北走1000英里··
to find a ship buried in the ground.
找到埋在地里的船···
You have a piece of that ship in your hand.
你手上拿的就是船的碎片·
Josepho believes...
约瑟夫相信
that that ship is a temple...
那船是神庙
which houses the physical manifestation of God.
是上帝真实存在的显示
Are you saying...
你是说
that God asked you to kill my child?
上帝要你杀了我的孩子
No.
不
Josepho said God spoke to him of a miracle child.
约瑟夫说上帝告诉他有一个神奇的孩子
A future savior coveted by forces of good and evil.
是被正义和邪恶势力所争夺的未来救世主
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表