If Agent Mulder were here, he'd keep going.
如果穆特探员在这儿的话 他一定会继续的
Jeffrey Conlon?
杰弗里·康伦
Yeah.
是的
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
Hi. I'm Agent Monica Reyes.
嗨 我是探员莫妮卡·雷耶斯
This is AgentJohn Doggett and Agent Harrison.
这位是约翰·多各特探员和哈里森探员
We're with the F.B.I.
我们是调查局的
F.B.I. Really?
调查局 真的吗
We're here at the request of Dorothy... your mother-in-law.
我们到这里来是桃乐茜受所托 你的岳母
She's worried about her grandson.
她担心她的外孙
Tommy is fine.
汤米很好
I told Dorothy over and over.
我经常告诉桃乐茜
There's really nothing more to say.
没有什么别的可说了
Is that blood on your hand, Mr. Conlon?
你手上的是血吗 康伦先生
Yeah, I cut myself.
是的 我自己割伤了
On what?
被什么割破的
A piece of broken glass.
一块碎玻璃
Sir, can we speak with your son?
先生 我们能和你儿子说几句吗
He's asleep.
他睡着了
It's not even 7:00.
还没有到七点
It's kind of early for bedtime, isn't it?
睡觉太早了一点 不是吗
Not for Tommy.
对汤米来说不早了
And I'd appreciate it if you'd...
我很感谢你们如果
keep your voice down.
能轻声一点的话
Look, I'm going to be straight with you.
行了 我还是和你直接一点吧
We drove a long way.
我们开了很长的路来这儿
Agent Doggett is very stubborn.
多各特探员非常的顽固
I don't think you'll get him to leave...
除非我们见到你的儿子
until we see your son.
我想你不可能打发他走的
Dad?
爸爸
Tommy, go back inside, please.
汤米 回里面去 快
I heard something.
我听到了什么
I got afraid.
我害怕
Hi, Tommy.
嗨 汤米
I'm Monica.
我是莫妮卡
This is John, and this is Leyla.
这个是约翰 这个是莱拉
I'm friends with your grandmom.
我是你外婆的朋友
She wanted us to come see how you were doing.
她想我们过来看看你最近怎么样
Tommy, it's too cold out here.
汤米 外面很冷
Go back inside the house, please.
回到屋子里去 快点儿
Do you remember...
你还记得
what you said to your grandmom?
你对你外婆说了什么吗
Something about your mother.
那些关于你母亲的事情
Do you remember?
你记得吗
Monsters.
怪兽
You said there were monsters, right?
你说是怪兽 对吗
No such thing as monsters.
没有什么怪兽
Tell Dorothy this is exactly why...
告诉桃乐茜这个就是为什么
she's not allowed to visit anymore.
她不允许再来
Now, good night.
现在 晚安
Come on.
快点
I apologize.
我道歉
I let my imagination run wild...
我的幻想太多了
and I ruined both your evenings.
我浪费你们的晚上
Thank you in advance for not yelling at me.
我先谢谢你没有对我大喊大叫的
Something's going on here.
我觉得这里有些奇怪
Wait...
等等
There is?
有吗
That little boy only said what his father wanted him to say.
那个男孩只是说些他父亲让他说的事情
Did you notice the dirt on that guy's hands and knees?
你们注意到了那个男的手上和膝盖上的脏东西了吗
He's been digging.
他刚刚在挖东西
This time of the year...
一年中的这个时间
he sure as hell ain't gardening.
他肯定不是在种花
I say we find a judge...
我说我们应该找个法官
get a warrant...
拿到搜查证
search the place.
好好调查一下这个地方
Dad?
爸爸
The monsters aren't going to let those people leave...
怪兽不会让这些人离开这里的
are they?
是吗
They're leaving, Tommy.
他们走了 汤米
They're leaving right now.
他们现在就走了
It's too late.
太晚了
What the hell?
怎么回事儿
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
A possum, maybe?
一只负鼠 可能
That doesn't make any sense.
这不可能
How'd it get from here into the vents?
它是怎么从这里钻到出气口的
Who is it?
是谁
It's Gabe Rotter.
加布·罗德
I have the thing you've been waiting for.
我有你一直在等的东西
Who?
谁
Gabe... Rotter.
加布·罗德
I'm a friend of Leyla Harrison.
我是莱拉·哈里森的朋友
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在是几点吗
Hey, I just do as I'm told.
嘿 我只是照着吩咐做而已
Enjoy.
好好享受
Whoa.
哇
What the hell is that?
这个是什么
A dead cat.
一只死了的猫
Come again?
什么
Yeah, his name's Spanky.
是的 它叫史班奇
Leyla said you're helping her out on a case...
莱拉说你正在帮她一件案子
and you needed it ASAP, so...
你想尽可能快地要它 所以
Hey, you're welcome.
嘿 不客气
I am going to be exceptionally polite.
我准备非常的客气
Leave.
请离开
Now.
马上
Leave now and take that with you.
现在就带着它离开这儿
Do you have any idea what...
你知道我多辛苦
I went through to get this thing?
才拿到这个东西吗
I snuck onto the property...
我鬼鬼祟祟地在你们
where your perp there used to live...
的罪犯曾经住的地方
and I dug up the whole thing looking for it.
挖地三尺才找到它的
I don't care.
我不在乎这些
Leave!
离开这儿
Now! Please!
现在 请
Uh-uh. Leyla said she'd go out with me...
莱拉说会和我出去约会
only if I got you the cat, and damn it, I got it.
除非我找到这只猫 该死的 我也找到了
Oh, God...
哦 上帝
You calling the cops on me?
你叫警♥察♥来了吗
If only.
如果需要的话
God help me...
上帝帮帮我吧
but Agent Harrison might be on to something after all.
但是哈里森探员毕竟在忙什么事情
Any luck?
怎么了
Our engine's completely shot.
我们的车点不着火
His truck won't start...
他的卡车动不了了
even though I can't find one damn thing wrong with it.
我甚至找不到到底是什么问题
Looks like we're here for the night.
看上去我们要在这儿过夜了
I'd better get Tommy back to sleep.
我还是最好让汤米先睡觉
Phones that won't work, cars that won't start.
电♥话♥不能用了 车也动不了了
It reminds me of a case Mulder and Scully investigated.
这让我想起了穆德和史卡利调查的一个案件
A teenager who was struck by lightning...
一个10岁左右的男孩被雷击了
his body affected the electrical workings...
他的身体可以影响任何在他身边
of everything around him.
电器的工作
I don't think that's what we're dealing with here, Leyla.
我想不是我们现在调查的事情 莱拉
Agent Mulder wasted no time closing that case.
穆德探员会马不停蹄的去寻找案件的真♥相♥
I just try to think like him.
我用他的思维方式去思考
What would Agents Mulder and Scully do...
穆德和史卡利探员在这种情况下
if they were in this situation?
会怎么做呢
Agents Mulder and Scully aren't in this situation.
穆德和史卡利探员不在这里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表