It's about Luke.
是关于卢克的
I got a suspect.
我找到一个嫌犯
Oh, God. John...
哦 上帝 约翰
I know, I know. But this time, it's different.
我知道 我知道 但这一次不同
Is it?
是吗
He could be, he might be.
他可能是 他应该是
I want to find out who did this just as badly as you do.
我和你一样非常想查出是谁干的
But I don't want you coming over here again...
但我不要你又到这边来
bringing all this up...
告诉我这些东西
unless you know...
除非你知道
unless you absolutely know.
除非你确切地知道
That's what I thought.
那就是我的想法
Look, this guy may have been cruising the neighborhood.
听着 这家伙可能在附近游荡
You could have seen him.
你可能看见过他
Did you hear anything I said?
你听见我说什么吗
Agent Scully?
史卡利探员
I'm Barbara. John's ex-wife.
我是芭芭拉 约翰的前妻
Hi.
你好
I'm Dana. Nice to meet you.
我是黛娜 很高兴认识你
He said you'd be coming by.
他说你会过来
You weren't able to make an identification?
你没认出疑犯
I didn't expect to.
我不希望这样
You know he doesn't think clearly about this.
你知道他不会考虑得那么清楚
He can't.
他不能
He blames himself.
他一直很自责
He thinks he failed Luke.
他认为他疏忽了卢克
In his mind, he can never do enough...
在他心中 他总认为做得还不够
never suffer enough for what happened.
永远沉浸在痛苦之中
I think if you could help him...
如果你能帮助他
find the man who did this...
找出是谁干的
maybe he could move on.
也许他可以释怀
He and Monica could have something together.
他和莫妮卡有共同经历
He just won't let her in.
他只是不让她涉足
They're letting him go?
他们让他走了
For now.
暂时
I'll be at my mom's till tomorrow.
我会在我妈妈那一直待到明天
Tell me you got something.
告诉我你的进展
As you asked, I compared the wounds inflicted on your son...
按照你的要求 我比较了造成你儿子的伤口
with the wounds on these two women.
和两个被害妇女的伤口
And?
哦
There are similarities...
伤口的轨线和
between the trajectory of the wounds...
使用的力量方面
and the force with which they were delivered.
有相似之处
Meaning Regali's the guy.
意味着内盖里是这个家伙
Meaning that it was a brilliant forensic deduction...
意味着实习生海兹有部分
on Cadet Hayes's part.
十分超群的法理推断
But that's all it is.
但也仅此而已
The killer used different weapons...
凶手用不同的武器
he demonstrated no consistent M.O.
他论证了动机 没联♥系♥
And no clear victimology.
没有清晰的受害者研究
None of it will hold up in court.
没有什么会被法庭采信
Well, something out there will.
好了 有些超出想像
Something's not right.
有些不对劲
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Here's a guy whose name comes up in connection...
有个家伙 他的名字与
with racketeering, prostitution, drugs, even murder...
敲诈勒索 卖♥♥淫 吸毒 甚至谋杀有联♥系♥
yet all he's got are nickel and dime convictions.
而他所得的是微不足道的定罪
Always gets off with just a slap on the wrist.
总是免于申诉就放了
You know as well as I do mob cases are hard to build.
你知道的我也知道 黑帮案件是很难定案的
What I'm saying is...
我说的意思是
I don't think anyone's even trying.
我不认为没有人试过
I think this guy Regali's greasing somebody.
我想内盖里这家伙贿赂了某人
As in bribery?
像是行贿
What else could it be?
那还能是什么
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
Agents.
探员们
I was just coming to see you.
我刚去看了你们
We need to talk to you, Assistant Director.
我们需要和你谈谈 助理局长先生
About New York.
关于纽约
Oh, didn't you get the case files?
哦 你没有拿到案件档案吗
I mean when we were working in the New York office. You and me.
我是指我们在纽约部门工作期间 你和我
I'm not following.
我不明白
I used to get takeout from a place on 11 th Street.
我习惯从第十一街一个地方
A little hole-in-the-wall.
就是墙上的一个小洞叫外卖♥♥
Maybe you remember it.
也许你还记得
Carlo's.
卡罗家
Is it me, or, uh...
我感觉 嗯
is this becoming an odd conversation?
这变成了一个奇怪的对话吗
One night, three years ago, I'm waiting for my order.
三年前 一个晚上 我正等着我订的餐
I wandered toward the kitchen.
我走进厨房♥
And I saw you.
然后看见了你
Me?
我
Talking to a man.
正和一个男人谈话
A mob guy.
一个黑帮分子
I saw you take money from him, Brad.
我看见你从他那里拿钱 布兰德
A stack of it.
一大叠钱
Three years ago?
三年前
So, instead of asking me to explain it...
所以 不是让我解释这些
or even reporting me to the Bureau...
也不向联邦调查局举报我
you broke off our relationship and moved away?
你就中断我们的联♥系♥而离开
I cared about you, Brad.
我为你担心 布兰德
I'm not defending my actions.
我不为我的行为辩护
And now you've come here because you think I'm on the take.
而现在你来这儿就因为你认为我接受贿赂
Maybe I was on the take...
也许多各特探员的儿子被杀害时
when Agent Doggett's son was murdered.
我受了贿
Somebody gave Regali inside help.
内部有人给了内盖里好处
Covered his role in my son's death.
在我儿子死亡上掩盖了他的罪行
The man you saw me with was a confidential informant.
你看见和我一起的是一个秘密线人
I was giving him the money.
是我给他钱
That's not what happened.
不是那回事
We were buying his help to infiltrate a crime family.
我们付出报酬让他渗透到一个犯罪家庭中去
It's all documented. The entire operation.
这所有都备有证明文件 整个操作
Now I can prove what I'm saying.
现在我能证明我所说的
Can you?
你能吗
You should have come to me, Monica.
你应该来找我 莫妮卡
Especially given what I know now.
特别是我有我知道的东西
What do you know?
你知道什么
When you raised concerns about Regali...
当你对内盖里的怀疑越来越深
I looked into the source of these allegations...
我正在探究这些主观断言的来源
uh, a cadet, right?
嗯 一个实习生 对吗
Rudolph Hayes.
鲁道夫·海兹
He's been very helpful in this investigation.
在这个调查上他很有帮助
Rudolph Hayes died in 1978 in a car accident.
鲁道夫·海兹死于1978年的一场车祸
What? Let me see that.
什么 让我看看
Cadet Hayes's real name is Stuart Mimms...
实习生海兹的真实命名是斯图亚特·迷迷思
of Mendota, Minnesota.
明尼苏达州蒙多达人
Last known residence...
最近的居住地
the Dakota County Psychiatric Facility.
是达科他县精神病院
He was a mental patient?
他是一个精神病人
Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic...
诊断为类似忘想症的精神分♥裂♥症
voluntarily institutionalized in 1990.
1990年被专门机构自动收进
In 1992, he checked himself out and disappeared.
1992年 他使自己通过了检查并消失了
There's another thing.
还有一件事
We can also place him in New York City in 1993...
我们也能发现1993年 他在纽约
the year your son was murdered.
那一年你的儿子被杀
Nice car.
车子真不错
I remember when they had you banging around...
我记得那时他们不过给你
in a ten-year-old Impala.
一部十年的"黑斑羚"车子用
Now look at you.
看看今天的你
Mr. Assistant Director.
助理局长先生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表