that spends 12 months a year at sea.
全年都在海上航行
He had been in guarded contact...
他正在秘密的联♥系♥
with both dead men about a secret lab...
那两个死去的人关于在船上的
on that ship.
一个秘密实验
Right now, Shannon McMahon's...
现在 香农·麦克马洪
the only sure thing we have.
是我们唯一能掌握的
We cut out on her and go to this ship of yours...
我们离开她 去找那艘船
we risk coming up with both hands empty.
我们可能会一无所获
Agent Doggett, if this is true...
多各特探员 关于这艘船和实验
about this ship and about this lab...
如果这是真的话
there may be answers there that I can't risk not knowing.
那就一定有我想知道的答案
Dr. Nordlinger?
诺得林格先生
A message for you, sir.
有个消息给你 先生
I want every hard drive.
我要每个硬盘
All the data you've got...
在这个你运作的屠宰商店里
in this butcher shop you're running here.
所有你得到的数据
Where is this captain supposed to be?
船长会在哪里
We're supposed to meet him...
我们应该凌晨1点钟的电♥话♥亭
at a phone booth at 1:00 a.m.
见到他
It's ten to.
现在已经过了十分钟
Somebody's already there.
有人已经在那了
Is he calling or meeting you?
是他给你打电♥话♥还是和你见面了
I don't know. It wasn't clear.
我不知道 不清楚
He sees us.
他看见我们了
Hold up there!
站在那里别动
I said hold up there!
我说过了 站在那里别动
This ain't no captain.
这个人不是船长
Who is it?
他是谁
Knowle Rohrer. Run.
是诺勒·罗赫 快跑
Now!
快
Freeze, F.B.I.!
别动 调查局
You didn't trust me.
你还是不相信我
You see anybody?
你看见有人吗
Nobody.
没有人
This can't be right.
这有点不对劲
What happened to the captain?
船长发生了什么事情
I think we found the captain.
我想我们找到船长了
They're scuttling the ship.
他们正在炸船
Agent Scully... Agent Reyes!
史考莉探员 雷耶斯探员
This must be it.
这一定是了
Monica!
莫尼卡
Dana!
黛娜
Agent Scully! Agent Reyes!
史考莉探员 雷耶斯探员
In here.
在这
Move out. We got to get out of here.
快走 我们要离开这里
You see what this is?
你看到这是什么了吗
Agent Scully, we got to go!
史考莉探员 我们必须离开了
The ship's going to blow, Agent Scully!
这艘船要沉了 史考莉探员
They're manipulating ova...
他们正在操作...
females eggs for transplantation.
妇女的卵子用来移植
Look at these names.
看看这些名字
These are test subjects.
这些是实验的对象
Grab her, Monica. We got less than a minute...
莫尼卡 把她带走 我们没有时间了
to get out of here.
快离开这里
Just give me a second.
再给我一会儿
We got no time!
我们没有时间了
No. Let go.
咱们快走
Let me do this, okay?
让我作完这个 好吗
I just... I have to see if I'm here.
我只是 想看看我的名字是否在这上面
My name, my baby's name.
我的名字 我孩子的名字
You want to see your baby again?
你还想再看到你的孩子吗
We got no time, Dana.
我们没有时间了 黛娜
We'll find another way.
我们再想别的办法吧
24小时后
华盛顿特区
Deputy Director.
副局长
My sources tell me...
我的消息告诉我
you've wrapped up your investigation, John.
你已经把你的调查报告弄好了 约翰
I have my report ready, sir. Yes.
我已经准备好了我的报告 长官
How do I come out?
真♥相♥出来了
"Super Soldiers, a navy ship...
超级战士 海军船只...
"a woman at the Department of Justice who drowned two men.
司法部的女人淹死两个人
"All disappeared now, but which constitute...
现在都消失了 但是有个阴谋
a conspiracy like a cancer in the U.S. Government."
来自美国政♥府♥
Not a mention of my name, John.
没有提到我的名字 约翰
No, sir.
是的 长官
I found nothing on you.
我在你那没有任何发现
Nothing damning I could honestly include...
在我的报告里面没有任何真实的东西
in my report, let me say.
要让我说的话
And because I got nothing to lose...
因为我没有什么可失去的
let me say that I know...
我可以说
your hands are dirty on this thing, sir... filthy.
在这件事情上你的手段是肮脏的 长官
That's why you're here.
那是你在这里的原因吗
Take a last wild punch before the bell.
铃响之前打个野球
There's one thing I can't figure...
有一件事我不能弄明白
and then I'll be on my way...
我想说的是...
is why you slipped that obituary under my door.
为什么你把那个讣告放在我的门下面
You think I did that?
你认为是我♥干♥的
Over and over in my mind. It had to be you.
我想了又想 肯定是你
You're the only one that had a reason.
你是唯一有理由那样干的人
What's my reason?
我的理由是什么
You tell me.
这要你来告诉我
You looking just to get me fired or get me killed?
你是要解雇我还是杀我
You ever hear of King George III?
你听过乔治国王三世的故事吗
You answer my question!
你快回答我的问题
He was King of England when America declared independence...
当美国宣布独♥立♥的时候 他是英国国王
in 1776.
在1776年
King George III kept a diary.
乔治国王三世有一则日记
On July 4, 1776...
1776年7月4日
he made an entry in it.
他在里面就写了一条
"Nothing important happened today."
今天没有什么重要的事情发生
What the hell does that got to do with me?
那与我有什么关系
Revolution started.
革命开始了
Things that changed the world forever.
永远改变世界的事情发生了
And even kings can miss them if they're not paying attention.
即使乔治国王三世能忽略它 因为它是不值得关注的
Are you saying you left that obituary to help me?
你的意思是你放下那个讣告是为了帮助我
To help me find the things that I found?
帮助我找到我现在发现的事情
Nah... why would I believe that you'd help me?
我为什么要相信你帮我呢
Agent Mulder believed me.
穆德探员相信我
Mulder? What the hell are you talking about?
穆德 你到底在说什么
Mulder's long gone.
穆德已经失踪很久了
Say I told Mulder that he would be killed if he stayed.
我告诉穆德如果他留在这里的话会被杀害的
Same people who threatened to kill me if I didn't go along.
那些人也威胁我如果我继续的话也会杀掉我
Would you believe that, John?
你相信那点吗 约翰
No. Mulder wouldn't hear it, not from you, not from anybody.
不 穆德不愿意听到那些 不是从你这 不是从任何人那里
I said I told him to go.
我说过我要他离开
I didn't say I persuaded him.
但是我并没有说我劝过他
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
It was Scully.
是史考莉
Scully made him go.
史考莉让他走的
That's it, isn't it?
原来是这样 对吗
Going to the basement?
去地下室
Heard you got a stay of execution.
我听说对你处分缓期执行了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I'm sure you mean that.
我知道你要说什么
No, I'm sure the deputy director...
不 我确定代理局长
has you just where he wants you.
把你放到了他认为合适的地方
Don't get me wrong...
不要误解我
I'm a friend to the X-Files.
我对x-档案是善意的
Kind of a comfort having you down there...
你到那里会感到舒适的
Mr. Doggett.
多各特先生
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表