It's something that explains why 13 years ago...
可以解释为什么13年前那天
the science of the day identified the hair as Fassl's.
头发被科学鉴定是法索尔的
I spoke to the forensic examiner...
我和法医谈过
who ran the tests...
知道了谁做的测试
and he found a match in 12 of the 13 key genes.
而他验证了13组基因的12个是匹配的
What does that mean? It means...
你的意思是 是的
that the mitochondrial DNA in the hair sample...
那份头发样本的基因
is genetically similar to Fassl's.
跟法索尔的基因非常相似
In fact, it is remarkably similar.
事实上 它太相似了
It is so similar that it must be from a blood relative.
如此相似的基因必定来自于法索尔的某个血亲身上
Wait a minute.
等等
Fassl's an only child.
法索尔是家里唯一的孩子
His parents died when he was 13.
他父母死于他13岁那年
He's got nobody.
他没有亲戚
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道
Then you know that what you're saying's impossible.
那么你知道你所说的是不可能发生的
And yet somehow it's true.
但是不知何故这却是事实
Would you get dressed and come on downstairs, please?
你能穿上衣服下楼来吗
Bob, this morning I noticed something...
鲍勃 今天早上我发现了一些
that I have to talk to you about.
我必须和你说的事
The dresser drawers in my bedroom...
我房♥间里梳妆台的抽屉
have been opened...
被打开了
and somebody had been through my things.
而且有人动过我的东西
You weren't home last night?
而昨晚你不在家 是吗
I think you know that I wasn't.
是啊 你知道的 我不在
As it happens, I was called down to county lockup...
那时我被叫去郡拘留所
on behalf of another client.
为一位客户服务
If you're going to stay here...
如果你打算住在这
then you have to respect me, my privacy, my possessions.
那么你必须尊重我 我的隐私 我的财产
You're a free man now...
你现在已经自♥由♥了
and with freedom comes responsibility.
伴随自♥由♥而来的还有你的责任
I am late for a deposition.
我迟到了 我还要去作证
Uh...
恩
help yourself to breakfast.
请自便 吃些早餐
Mrs. Dowdy seems to be running late this morning.
道迪太太今天早上看起来来晚了
新新教养所
纽约 奥西宁
Agent Reyes.
雷耶斯探员
I'm Brian Hutchinson...
我是布莱恩·哈钦森
the superintendent of the prison.
是监狱的主管
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
我很高兴你一下就认出我来了
Anything I can do to help.
我可以帮您做任何事
Great. I'm reviewing evidence pertinent to the Fassl case.
很好 我要重新检查 关于法索尔那件案子的证物
Whatever I can do to ensure...
我会尽我所能 只要
he gets locked back up again, by all means.
把他重新被关起来
Tell me what you need.
告诉我你想要什么
Well... thank you.
很好 谢谢
That's an extremely helpful attitude.
你的态度对我非常有帮助
What's your reason for it?
你这么做的原因是什么呢
I just don't think the system should have let him go.
我只是觉得司法系统不应该就这么放他走
Why, exactly?
为什么
The court says he's innocent.
法♥院♥认为他无罪
Maybe, but there's another murder they don't know about.
或许 还有一位他们不知道的犯人
Bob Fassl's cellmate...
鲍勃·法索尔的室友
was a biker named Spud Jennings, a real bad-ass...
是一个叫斯巴特·詹宁斯的飞车党 一个真正的坏蛋
or at least he thought he was.
至少他是这么认为的
Jennings was murdered?
詹宁斯被谋杀了
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
We found him in a hallway that Bob Fassl had been mopping.
我们发现他死在一条鲍勃·法索尔一直在打扫的走廊上
He was lying ten feet from Bob Fassl's mop bucket.
他就躺在距离鲍勃·法索尔的拖地水桶仅仅10英尺的地方
Fassl nowhere to be found.
法索尔却不见了
Well, Fassl killed him?
那么 是法索尔杀了他
The murderer was caught on a security camera...
杀人犯被监视器拍了下来
once he turned the corner.
当他转过角落的时候
This is a videograph, a pretty clear one.
这是视频照片 一张非常清晰的照片
You can see the blood on his hand.
你能看到他手上的血
One problem: This isn't Fassl.
问题是: 他不是法索尔
This isn't anybody.
他 不是任何人
This man...
这个人
doesn't fit the description of any inmate...
不匹配任何一个描述
currently incarcerated here.
在当前被关押在这的所有人中
We haven't been able to find him since.
直到现在我们也没能找到他
Don't ask me to explain it.
请别叫我来解释它
We couldn't charge Fassl with it, either...
我们也不能用它来起诉法索尔
but I sure as hell know he had something to do with it.
但是我无比的确信他和此事是有关系
Agent Doggett?
多各特探员
A word, please.
请说句话好吗
Don't you have something to tell me, Agent Doggett?
难道你没什么要告诉我吗 多各特探员
What do you mean?
你想问什么
The DNA retests.
那个DNA再测试
I understand you received the results this morning.
我理解今天早上你接受了那个结果
Mr. Fassl has been exonerated.
法索尔先生被又一次的
Again.
证明无罪
The results aren't that simple.
这个结果并不那么简单
The DNA is similar to Fassl's...
那个DNA和法索尔的相似
to a degree we haven't quite made sense of yet.
到一种我们没有察觉的程度
Look...
听着
I just spoke to the DA.
我刚跟检察官聊过
He's authorized a settlement offer...
他授权了一项解决提议
which I intend to deliver to Mr. Fassl's counsel...
我正打算用火速提交法索尔先生
posthaste.
的辩护律师
I'll send the bailiffs down to retrieve the case files.
我会叫法警收回这些档案
Have a nice flight back to D.C.
祝你返回华盛顿一路顺风
We need more time to get to the truth!
我们需要更多时间来找出真♥相♥
This isn't about the truth.
这和真♥相♥无关
This is about getting a conviction, Agent Doggett.
这和定罪有关 多各特探员
And if we can't get a conviction...
如果我们不能把犯人定罪
then the truth doesn't matter.
那么真♥相♥毫无意义
John...
约翰
I may have a break in this case.
对于这件案子 我想打断一下
A suspect.
我有一个嫌疑犯
A suspect?
嫌疑犯
Not Fassl?
不是法索尔
You really need to see this.
你真需要看看这个
So, who is he?
那么 是谁呢
I'm wondering...
我也通过更多的线索
more along the line of what is he?
查到他是谁
I ran him through the known offender database...
我通过已知的罪犯数据库追查
facial recognition... came up with nothing.
面部辨识没有任何结果
It's like he has no identity.
就好像他没有身份
Yet somehow...
但是
this person materialized inside a maximum security prison...
这个人偷偷潜入一个守卫森严的监狱
killed an inmate and then vanished into thin air.
杀死一个在押犯人 然后就在空气中消失了
Materialized how, like Casper, the Friendly Ghost?
怎么潜入的 象那个卡斯帕 那个卡♥通♥小精灵
When Duke and I...
当我和杜克
entered that house back in '89...
在89年进入那间房♥子的时候
we didn't find ZZ Top here.
我们没有找到案件的主谋
We found Bob Fassl.
我们找到了鲍勃·法索尔
End of story.
故事结束
Yeah, but what if the two were somehow connected?
但是 如果这两件案子有某种关联呢
Monica, for God's sake, this is not an X-File.
莫妮卡 看在上帝的份上 这可不是X档案
Don't try to turn it into one.
别把它们变成X档案
In prison, this being, this person...
在监狱 这个家伙 这个人
whatever you want to call him...
无论你叫他什么
he acted as if he were protecting Bob Fassl. Protecting him?
他好像在保护鲍勃·法索尔 保护他
How, by getting him locked up in prison in the first place?
怎么保护 先把他锁在监狱里
So, either he's doing Fassl's bidding...
或者他在执行法索尔的命令
or Fassl's doing his.
或者法索尔在执行他的命令
However you slice it, I'm thinking this bearded man...
难道你不觉得不可思议 我猜想这个有胡子的人
was the one who committed the other seven murders.
就是那个犯下七宗杀人罪的人
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表