I have no idea where she went.
我不知道她去哪儿了
Hold on. If he's dead...
等一下 如果他死了…
and we're not...
而我们没有…
then where the hell are we?
那么我们到底在什么鬼地方
Dr. Preijers. I'll be there in one minute.
裴瑞杰医生 我马上就到那儿
I'm wondering about this moment on my partner's EEG tape...
我现在想知道我同伴的心电图
8:11 p.m., when brain death apparently occurred.
晚上8点11分 好象是脑死亡的时间
You're reviewing our records? Well, no offense, but yeah.
你在复查我们的记录吗 是的 没有冒犯的意思
I just need to know if there's some change in Monica's condition leading up to this.
我想知道是否莫妮卡某些情况的改变导致了这个结果
Agent Doggett, if you're trying to build
多各特探员 你是不是想让它成为
a malpractice case against me or this hospital...
一个针对我或医院的医疗事故
I'm not. I just want the facts.
没有 我只是想知道事实
Whitney, could you pull the code notes from earlier tonight?
惠特妮 你能把今晚早些时候的记录拿出来吗
Mm-hmm.
恩
Look, Monica had a seat belt
看 莫妮卡在事故发生的时候
and an air bag protecting her through the crash.
有安全带和气囊保护她
The ambulance crew said she was conscious at the scene.
急救队成员说她在事故发生现场时是有意识 有知觉的
I just think there's something we're all missing.
我只是想好象我们都忽略了些什么
Well, I don't think this will help you any...
我并不认为这对你有任何帮助…
but this describes what my team and I did to save your friend.
但是这说明了我和我小组是怎么来救你的朋友
You can take it, copy it, study it at your leisure.
你可以拿走 复♥制♥ 有时间的时候研究一下
Dr. Preijers?
裴瑞杰医生
Oh, it's all right. You work here?
哦 没事 你在这里工作吗
Uh, l-I'm a patient aide.
哦 我是护理病人的
I deliver the flowers mostly.
我大部分时间送花
Are you her husband?
你是她的丈夫吗
You love her, though.
但是你爱她
She's not gone.
她没有死
Not her soul.
她的灵魂没有走
I wish I could talk to her.
我希望我可以和她讲话
I wish I could tell her.
我希望我可以告诉她
Guess I wish a lot of things.
我希望很多事情
Come on. You're not giving up, are you?
算了 你还不死心 对吗
Monica.
莫妮卡
Please.
请
Don't run.
不要走
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Audrey.
我是奥黛丽
L-I work at the hospital.
我在医院工作
Audrey, I'm Monica.
奥黛丽 我是莫妮卡
Stephen and I just want to get out of here.
斯蒂芬和我想从这里出去
Will you show us the way out?
你能告诉我们怎么出去吗
I can't. I can't help you.
我不能 我不能帮你
Why not?
为什么不能
I came to tell you your friend...
我来这里告诉你 你的朋友…
Ioves you very much.
非常爱你
My friend?
我的朋友
Did you talk toJohn?
你和约翰谈过了
Does he know where I am?
他知道我在哪里吗
They all think you're dead.
他们都以为你死了
Wait!
等等
Give my friend a message.
帮我告诉我的朋友
Tell him he's a dog person.
他是一个喜欢养狗的人
Hey, Whitney. Doctor, it's not my place to say...
嘿 惠特妮 医生 我不应该说…
but you might want to review the code notes for tonight.
但是你也许想复查一下今晚的记录
Why is that?
为什么
Well, there was an injection you gave Miss Reyes...
你给雷耶斯小姐注射…
that wasn't in the notes.
并不在记录里
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
In trauma bay. I saw you administer an I.V. Push.
在创伤室 我看见你实施了静脉注射
I assume it was epinephrine.
我以为那是有益处的
I have no memory of that.
我不记得了
Anybody else see that? Just me.
有其他人看到吗 只有我
But it happened. My only point being...
但是确有此事 我的意思只是…
if there is an investigation,
如果有人调查的话
that's the kind of inconsistency...
这是与事实相矛盾的…
malpractice lawyers love to get ahold of.
那些医疗事故的律师最愿意抓住这点
Whitney, thank you so much for looking out for me.
惠特妮 非常感谢你帮我注意到这些
There's cat people, and there's dog people.
有喜欢养猫的人 也有喜欢养狗的人
You are a dog person, John.
约翰 你是喜欢养狗的人
You're faithful...
你为人忠实 诚恳…
you're dependable.
你值得信赖 可靠
You're without guile.
你从不会说谎或欺骗
And you're very comfortable to be around.
而且和你在一起会让人觉得舒服
I don't see you ever disappointing anyone, John.
约翰 我从来没看到你让任何人失望过
Get me some help in here!
我这里需要帮助
What exactly are you thinking?
你怎么看这件事
She helped work on Monica.
她在帮助救莫妮卡
I started asking questions about what happened in the trauma bay...
我问了创伤室发生的问题
and she very inconveniently drops dead.
她就死得不明不白
You're thinking that somebody
你在想有人为了掩饰某些事情
murdered her to cover something up.
而谋杀了她
Well, if it were you, how would you go about it,
那么 如果是你 你会怎么做
make it look like natural causes?
弄得像自然死亡
Well, I'd use a fast-acting barbiturate like pentobarbital.
我会用快速反应的巴比妥酸盐像戊巴比妥
I'd use a small-bore needle to make it next to impossible
用小孔针头注射
to find an injection mark.
让你找不到注射的痕迹
Next to impossible. That's why you're perfect for the job.
几乎不可能 这就是为什么你非常适合这个工作
Should probably test her blood too while you're at it, right?
趁你在的时候我们也应该给她验一下血 对吗
Agent Doggett...
多各特探员…
I'm happy to do this for you.
我很高兴为你做这些
Just don't kid yourself that this is
别欺骗自己
going to somehow bring her back.
她回不来了
Your name is John, right?
你的名字是约翰 对吗
She has a message for you.
她有话要告诉你
She says you're a dog person.
她说你是一个适合养狗的人
Wait.
等等
Where did you get that? Who said that to you?
你怎么知道的 谁告诉你的
I told you. She's not gone.
我告诉你了 她没有死
Look, I went through every last page of
在你来这里之前
that before you ever got here.
我已经检查了每张纸
It's just nonsense, just like you said.
它是荒谬的 就象你说的
There's not a clue in it.
在那里没有线索
Maybe in itself it's a clue.
也许线索就是它自己
This place looks pretty complete at first glance,
这个地方第一眼看起来非常完整
but really it's not.
但事实上不是
There's so much missing.
少了太多东西
Words, details.
文字 细节
It's like a set. A movie set.
它象一个场景 一个电影场景
But like it was built by someone who couldn't quite grasp...
但是象是一个没有真正掌握它的人建立起来的
what it was they were recreating.
它们是被改造的
Stephen, you okay?
斯蒂芬 你还好吗
Stephen, talk to me.
斯蒂芬 和我说话
What's... What's happening to me?
发生了什么事
Does he feel any pain?
他感到哪里痛吗
Absolutely none.
一点也不
It's just a matter of time now.
现在就是时间的问题了
You live down here?
你在这里住吗
The-The nuns let me stay.
修女们让我留下来
L-I wanted to be a nurse, only I can't do much...
我想成为一名护士 只是我还不能做太多…
but they let me help out.
但是他们让我帮忙
This is this hospital.
这是医院
You made this?
你做的吗
Why?
为什么
L-I like to visit it.
我想去看看
I sort of go... inside my head.
我的大脑让我进入里面
You go into the model?
你走进模型里了
I like it there. It's quiet.
我喜欢那里 那里安静
I used to have it all to myself...
我习惯所有的事情都自己承受
but then some people showed up.
但是接着一些人出现了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表