Hey...
嗨
You're going to break your neck.
你会摔断你的脖子的
I needed to see you.
我要见你
Shh.
嘘
I haven't been here
我很久
in so long.
没有来这里了
Since 4th grade.
从4年级开始
After school.
放学后
It was a Wednesday in April.
那是四月的一个星期三
"A dream in a mist of gray."
"灰雾中的梦 "
That's from a Syd Barrett song.
是西德·巴雷特的一首歌♥
How do you know all these things?
你是怎么知道这些事情的
My dad told me.
我父亲告诉我的
Syd Barrett, he was in the band Pink Floyd.
西德·巴雷特 他是粉色佛洛依德乐队的
He was, like
以前是 就像
this brilliant guy that nobody understood.
个没有人理解的天才
Kind of like you?
有点像你
Me?
我
I never said I was sorry when your dad disappeared, Dylan.
你♥爸♥爸消失的时候 我还没有和你说遗憾 狄兰
I never said a lot of things.
很多事情我从来没有说过
But I want to say them now.
但是我现在想说
I know you've always cared about me.
我知道你一直都关心我
We've grown apart, but... I haven't forgotten you.
我们长大后不在一起 但我从来没有忘记你
And... after we talked this morning at school
而且 今早我们在学校谈过之后
I realized... how special you really are to me.
我认识到 你对我是多么特别
I can't believe this.
我简直不能相信
After what happened to Bill...
比尔那件事之后
I realized how important it is
我认识到有一个
to have someone who does understand you
理解你的人是多么重要
and...
还有
I wanted to do this.
我想这么做
That... that was amazing.
那个 那个太令人意外了
What... What...
怎么 怎么了
was that?
那个是什么
What was what? Your... your...
什么意思 你的 你的
Your mouth, your tongue...
你的嘴巴 你的舌头
there's something wrong with you.
你有点不太对劲
No, don't-don't say that.
不 不要-不要这么说
I got to go. Natalie, please.
我要走了 娜塔莉 拜托
Please, don't. Just stay. Let me talk to you.
拜托 不要 留下来 让我和你告诉你
Natalie, listen to me!
娜塔莉 听我说
Natalie, please...
娜塔莉 拜托
Hey, Bug Boy!
嗨 虫孩
How about we go for a little buzz around the block.
我们去兜几圈怎么样
So, Lokensgard...
呃 洛克歌♥德
how'd you do it, huh?
你是怎么做的 嗯
How'd you kill him?
你怎么杀了他的
I thought bugs killed Captain Dare.
我认为是虫杀掉了戴尔队长
Yeah, bugs who do what you say.
不错 那些听你指挥的虫
You want to know how I did it?
你想知道我是怎么做的
I'll show you.
我做给你看
But maybe you should get your camera ready.
也许你先准备好你的摄像机
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I just have to open my mouth.
我要张嘴了
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Mrs. Lokensgard?
洛克戈德夫人
Dylan?
狄兰
I'm getting a reading here.
我探测到东西
Trace levels inside the house.
测量到屋子里的荷尔蒙水平
Well, I guess that's probable cause.
我猜想这可能就是原因
Dr. Scully?
史卡利博士
This is so exciting.
太让人激动了
I've never had a partner before.
我以前从来没有搭档
I have.
我有
I'd like to think of it
我习惯把它考虑成
as a hymenopteran relationship.
膜翅目的昆虫关系
Two scientists using their special knowledge
两个科学家可以用他们的知识
reaching higher than either of them could ever reach alone.
达到一个单独无法到达的高度
And if I may say so, Doctor, you complete me.
而且如果我这样说 博士 你完善了我
I got upstairs, you take down.
我楼上 你楼下
All right.
好的
Hey!
嗨
Who's that?
那是谁
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Ow!
啊
Get us out!
让我们出去
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Ow! God!
啊 上帝
David Winkle, is that you?
大卫·文可 是你么
Yeah.
是的
Now that's a dumb ass.
现在真成了一个蠢人
It wasn't a stunt, it was, uh...
这个不是表演 这个是 呃
it was Dylan Lokensgard.
是狄兰洛克戈德
He attacked us.
他攻击了我们
He attacked you?
他攻击你
Yeah, the dude's a freakin' bug.
是的 这家伙是个可怕的虫子
He chewed right out the back window.
他刚才在后座吐丝
Ow!
啊
You stay.
你留下
I'll go see that Dylan didn't head to that girl's house.
我去看看狄兰没有去那个女孩的家
Scully.
史卡利
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm with Rocky at the Lokensgard house.
我和洛克在洛克戈德的家
But there's nobody here.
但是这里没有人
Yeah, well, I'm afraid the kid's on a tear.
好的 我担心这个孩子失控了
He's caused a car accident out here on Glenhaven Road.
在格兰哈文路 他已经造成了一起交通事故
How'd he do that?
他怎么做的
You better see for yourself.
你最好自己看看
C-13 calliphorone.
C-13 荷尔蒙
I'm getting a stiff new reading from up here.
我在这里探到了一个新的读数
Yeah, Dylan's bedroom's up there.
对 狄兰的卧室在那里
Unfortunately, he's not in it.
不幸的是 他不在
Where are you going?
你去哪里了
The kid's on a rampage.
那个孩子发疯了
Whoa!
什么
You got my number, partner.
你有我的号♥码 搭档
Natalie?
娜塔莉
Whoever you are, leave me alone.
不管你是谁 请走开
Natalie, I'm Monica Reyes, with the FBI.
娜塔莉 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 联邦调查局的
I'm here because I need your help.
我来这里是因为我们需要你的帮助
It's about Dylan Lokensgard.
是关于狄兰·洛克戈德
Don't say that name around me!
不要对我提那个名字
It's important.
这个很重要
You may be the key to this, to stopping him.
也许只有你才能阻止他
Dylan Lokensgard is a freak!
狄兰·洛克戈德是个怪物
I thought he was the normal one.
我以为他很正常
I think Dylan was normal, just like any other kid.
我认为狄兰是个正常的小孩 像其他人一样
Whatever it is he's going through
不管是什么经历把他
it has to do with what he's becoming.
变成这样子
He kissed me!
他吻了我
And it's probably what he's living for.
也许这就是他渴望的
And now it's probably why
现在他已经失去控制
he lost all control and attacked David Winkle and his brother.
攻击了大卫·文可和他的兄弟
He attacked Winky?
他攻击了文可
They're going to be okay.
他们会好起来的
We just want to make sure
我们要保证
he doesn't hurt anyone else, Natalie.
他不会再伤害其他人了 娜塔莉
All right?
好么
Come with me.
跟我来
Why did you run from me?
你为什么跑开
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表